What vpn does Sup Forums use? Anyone else here use privatetunnel?

What vpn does Sup Forums use? Anyone else here use privatetunnel?

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install TempleOS

PIA

I route all my traffic through maki's vagina.

i'm not a criminal so i don't have a use for VPN

H-How?

Check the AUR

It's called wanting privacy, faggot.

I'm not a criminal either.

just close the door nigga

Genuinely kek'd

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

Paid $30 for a lifetime sub to CeloVPN.
Don't use it that often, only when visiting websites without a mother etc. Does the job I guess.

How would that help against the NSA?

This guy really pisses me off, why the fuck would anyone listen to this stupid cunt when he types like that?

nice security you have there fagget

>not owning your own vpn set up in your mother's house stealing neighbors WiFi.

openssh

How right is he?

Should i use NordVPN?

Except all it accomplishes is putting more attention on you

Attention or not, a good VPN's traffic is encrypted from your end to your VPN provider's servers.

and then stored in Utah for however many years/decades it takes to decrypt it

>PPTP

GTFO, Sup Forums.

How are the Chinese botnets on your network doing there with that PPTP and CHAP?

nothing problem chinese botnet, we do not care what you stupid burger browse internet when no partner. meanwhile us america botnet is rather big problem
capitalist society, mark zuckerburger, sundar pizzai and tim cookyourburger all sell your data to amazon

So it appears you have a selection of VPN protocols and yet you chose PPTP

I'm glad you're shining a light on public ignorance around VPN/proxy services but I don't agree that VPN services are useless. Most large/popular sites now use/require TLS and it is often the case that the visitor would prefer that the VPN provider were able to see the packet headers than their own ISP.

Why? Your own ISP have a lot of other information about you and, especially in the UK, are relied upon to supply the Government with personal information. It is less likely that a VPN provider would immediately divulge metadata to a government to which it does not answer - and it has less personal information about its customers than the residential/commercial ISP.

Sure, setting up your own is better in some ways. In others, it's not. For example, a commercial VPN will share IPs so it's harder to correlate packets leaving your home/office connection with packets arriving somewhere else. That said, for most people, the overwhelming feeling is expedience. When you have a full time job, a family and so on, a commercial VPN means one less thing to worry about.

Actually, I would not be surprised if several of the large, well-known, well-funded US-based VPN services are honeypots. But of course, there is plenty of choice and a bit of research can go a long way.

Wait, you can use github as your personal blog?

>be me
>know some normie gamer
>he thinks he's a techie because gaymen
>i'm the only one who knows/realized that he's actually a dumbo
>he's got problems with his router
>"i can come over and take a look" i said
>grab a raspberry pi 2 from my "server room", aka very noisy closet
>prep microsd card with raspbian
>go to fix router
>he goes into the kitchen to get a snack or smth
>leave pi in the back of his house where the router is
>port forward 22
>actually fix router
>was just settings he must have obviously ruined himself

>fast forward to home
>ssh in
>install OpenVPN & forward extra ports
>tfw it's been over half a year and he still hasn't noticed

sometimes he complains about how slow his net has been recently when i torrent a crapload via his house, but still too dumb to realize

Stay away from the 14 eyes, Makiposter.

You don't want FBI stealing your waifu pics!

(。>﹏﹏

Imagine fucking that thing.
My high elf fantasies could come true

I use VPN Ninja sometimes, they're ok I guess but it's usually too slow to do stuff like youtube with. Great Firewall throttles the tunnel.

Lately I've been using "ssh -D" and setting a SOCKS proxy in my browser/OS. That's ok though it flakes out from time to time.

I guess I need to upgrade to ShadowSocks sometime but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

does your friend live in the basement or something

Please explain. How does using a VPN put more attention on me?

because they're used by criminals