/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Anons with purchases made after 18 January have a chance of getting delayed until Feb 4 because of the Chinese New Year, as most shipping companies will be closing for the holiday.

A lot of Chinese eBay stores closing down sale of products until then as well.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user got some comply copies that are close to the real thing • user reviews the Superlux 668B • user receives and reviews the Eiaosi X6 • user gets good battery life on his RN3P on Cypher • user orders tea, gets a free coin • user posts quick review of the Mi Bank 5000 • A Turkish cargo plane flying from Hong Kong has crashed into a village in Kyrgyzstan, killing all four crew and at least 33 people on the ground.The Boeing 747 operated by ACT Airlines crashed as it was about to land in fog at Manas airport, 25km (15 miles) north of the capital, Bishkek.At least 15 buildings were destroyed in the village outside the airport, with a number of children among the dead.
• Because of the Chinese New Year festivities anons are told to wait a additional 20 days • user has made a total of 333 orders so far • user gets invited to the Gearbest shill- I mean key program • user shows off a cheap LED strip setup • user just got his UiiSii HM7 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Crashing_this_plane/32716636361.html
aliexpress.com/item/POOP-battery/32521095243.html
banggood.com/JBM-JBMMJ-8600-MP3-Metal-In-ear-Deep-Bass-Headphone-Headset-Earphone-p-976566.html
fastcardtech.com/XIAOMI-Mi4C-32GB.html
aliexpress.com/item/Asus-Zenfone-Selfie-ZD551KL-5-5-inch-4g-lte-cell-phone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-64/32526826278.html
twitter.com/Kuwaddo/status/821760315834716164
twitter.com/Kuwaddo/status/790912204237332480
aliexpress.com/item/normal-tapes/32771251742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unban zambz.

can a girl (male) please post their feet

post cute stuff. pls

Ah shit, I ordered one of them laptop eGPU things.

Time to wait a month.

fifth for unban zambz

Go with double edge shaving user. Blades are cheaper and more readily available.

I have no opinions on chinkshit (in fact I probably wouldn't let something that close to my face) but I have a Merkur 34c and it's pretty great.

What's the name of that character in OP's pic?

Does anyone know if shipped packages still move during this New Year's holiday thing?

A $180 package of mine was shipped yesterday, but hasn't left chinkland yet.
Tracking says it was handed to line-haul 10 hours ago, but silent since then.

how do I into paying via bank transfer or western union in aliexpress? seems to be not available when I checkout

Pretty sure they killed it all when AliPay become a thing, which only accepts credit cards

fuck that shit

the payment options are still being displayed.

How long does the Goldway shipping method take?

Daily reminder to use a cashback site when you buy from chink sites. Most sites offer payout by PayPal.

TCB currently offers:
>Aliexpress: 8%
>Gearbest: 1-3%
>Geekbuying: 5%
>Banggood: 6%
>eBay: 1.1%

Mitu

God fucking dammit i should have ordered these yesterday!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

aliexpress.com/item/Crashing_this_plane/32716636361.html
NO SURVIVORS

>Daily reminder to use a cashback site
explain it like I am five

are you using windows XP?

Thanks. Is Mitu some kind of corporate icon? Or some character in a cartoon? What is Mitu associated with (besides /csg/ obviously)?

Mitu is Xiaomi's mascot.

Mitu is Xiaomi's mascot

Open Aliexpress/Gearbest/etc from a cashback website, buy normally, get % back.

Thank you kindly, gentlemen.

any recommendations?

no such thing as free money
these things always have a catch, just depends on if its a price you're willing to pay

should i buy these instead and refund as capacity is a lie? aliexpress.com/item/POOP-battery/32521095243.html

they are for my analog camera so no high drain

US topcashback, gives the highest rates so far and pays through PayPal.

You're using another site as a referral, that's the drawback. No other issues and yes, it is free money if you make lots of orders.

Has anyone used a Teclast X98 Plus II Dual OS?

I'm thinking about getting one so I can use it to read my mangos

Are these still the current meme mouse, and are they good?
I want something to use on the schools computer, only requirement I have is that they should be comfortable and have back/forward buttons. Also can you shut down the LEDs, I don't want to look completely autistic?

Just came here to recommend these headphones. Much better than Eiaosi X6 at least. Best headphones i have had so far
banggood.com/JBM-JBMMJ-8600-MP3-Metal-In-ear-Deep-Bass-Headphone-Headset-Earphone-p-976566.html

Sensor is shit, cable is short and mouse is very light

LEDs are always on

Those are the 1 dollar mouses, if you want to shut down the leds, you'll have to de-solder them, there's no button to disable the leds.

I don't own one but I am also considering it. My gut feeling tells me I'll be happy with it for awhile and then the shortcomings will become more noticeable.

Just something for you to keep in mind, I lifted this from a user comment at Techtablets. 'Teclast x98 plus II looks very good on paper, perhaps on boot, but there are too many complaints on the forum.
Bad wifi, bad/stop working screen, stop working tactile, stop booting tablet, bad battery.
It seems last hardware versions are having heavy problems.'

>Much better than Eiaosi X6
Nice try. We all know Eiaosi is THE perfect headphone brand and nothing is better. They are the Zuk of the headphone world.

>Sensor is shit
How shit, worse than some basic HP one?
>cable is short and mouse is very light
Not a problem, the computers are close by and I think I can live with the lightness.

Are they easy to open? If they are I guess you could just tape them?

Are there any better one to choose ?

You can just desolder them...

Haven´t seen this one posted before, is this a new model NOMOS watch?

dhgate com/product/nomos-watches-luxury-quartz-famous-watch/395725507.html

Explain like I'm an average american highschooler

>his(male) watch doesn't have roman numerals or base 10 digits ranging from 1-12
Into the trash user

If it's just for manga you might also want to consider teclast X89 kindow, it's also 4:3 aspect ratio

any cute watches for females(female)?

Tbh if you're female(female) nobody gives a shit about jewelry on female(female). Everything looks good

My sisters moto g2 just broke. What phome should i buy for her? Budget 160-170€. I have a RMN3, got my uncle a Redmi 3s and my brother a Mi5. I love Xiaomi's but i am very tempted to buy her a Zuk z2. She needs 5 inches screen, good battery and camera. Its 180€ which is slightly off budget but viable.

Even if it looks like shit it still looks good.
All because female(female)

Yota 2 maybe.

>/r9k/

>Use cashback site as portal.
>All links are shown as referral links.
>Cashback portal gets 10% kickback because of referral.
>You get 8% back from cashback site.
>Cashback site collects thousands of dollars a day for doing fucking nothing.

Whats a cheap ass chink screen that can be used with raspberry pi 2B/3B aswell as the Zero?

Mi4C has the best camera under $200
fastcardtech.com/XIAOMI-Mi4C-32GB.html

Fucking kek, with the plane incident and that link, just got that

ZTE Axon Mini
Meizu MX5
LeTV LEco 2
Xiaomeme Mi4C
Cubot Manito

aliexpress.com/item/Asus-Zenfone-Selfie-ZD551KL-5-5-inch-4g-lte-cell-phone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-615-MSM8939-64/32526826278.html

You also get 8% tho

Redmi 4 Prime or Zuk Z2.

Today is a sade day

Daily reminder to not order ANYTHING from China for the next 17 days. If you order on February 5 it will arrive at the same time as if you ordered the same item tomorrow.

What was it? Did it bring the plane down?

If I use search after visiting the Ali link in topcashback will it count? Because if I search links turn normal instead of affiliate

>HOUSE FIRE.JPG

yea. it's mostly about registering the "visit" to the site. usually it tracks fine (cookies voodoo)

if it doesn't track ,you can say "look i clicked the link on your site on X date at X time and then 10 minutes later, here is the order i made" and show them a receipt or whatever

What does /csg/ think about the Vernee Thor?
It looks like it's an incredible phone for the price

I have both so i can tell

Top kek

lul

It´s okay, runs on near stock android. Lacks quick charging when it was originally promised and weak glass that easily shatters.

amazing

please tell me that's not real

i stole your image and now my twitter followers love it. thanks
twitter.com/Kuwaddo/status/821760315834716164

considering suing

good luck with that

where do i know your twitter page from? did you develop something or run some page?

>I am a nerd who somehow became anitwitter famous because of openings.moe and QuadFile

I'd follow you if I used twitter.

i run openings.moe. probably that.

either that. or this tweet:
twitter.com/Kuwaddo/status/790912204237332480

good thing you don't use twitter because you'd regret it at some point.

>159k tweets
hope it was a fulfilling time

Did you sell your Doogee yet

I just got my Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro, it's running on MIUI Global 8.1 Stable, is it worth flashing a different ROM or should I just leave it as it is?

my entire life is a joke thanks to twatter

no, i'm actually using it as my main phone atm because my Nexus 5X's headphone jack started fucking up, also the battery life on the 5X sucks.
Ordered a Xiaomeme Redmi Note 4 to replace it, but chink shipping is slow.

just made 5k today holy fuck

want to buy chinkshit

what should I get

Buy quality shit

no

Best daniel wellington seller on ali? I have an autismo rugged gshock for work but cant stand not having a watch. Need something that looks clean and not a house arrest monitor.

Mi Mix

>Anons with purchases made after 18 January have a chance of getting delayed until Feb 4 because of the Chinese New Year, as most shipping companies will be closing for the holiday.

Fuck, didn't realize that. Bought Zuk Z2 yesterday on banggood and it's still in ready to process status. Guess I will wait.

No DW, got removed because of selling fakes

Why do they have holidays, I'm sure they're used to 24/7 factories by now

>buy zuk z2 because its the new Sup Forums's memephone
>1 week later and it is still out of stock on memegood

Should I just get the refund?

>user orders tea, gets a free coin →
Depends on the seller. Lots of chinks put small gifts in what you order. Chink coin is the most frequently met gift if you purchase tea.

Any other stores that sell decent timepieces?

Finally got the Xiaomeme Hybrid Pro HD iems. I haven't had much time with them yet but first impressions of them are eh. I'll have to listen more with them but I'm not really impressed. I'll give a better review later maybe. Build quality is nice though. Reminds me of the RE-400 from Hifiman if the build wasn't garbage.

Anyone tried these tapes before? i wonder what the quality is of these aliexpress.com/item/normal-tapes/32771251742.html

Are chinks obssesed with hifi IEMs?
Its like every other company makes them and they all sound good af

Link Monks please

Is it 1998?