Are we living in a simulation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9sxFHftnIw-99yL-gR9_nw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If we were how could we question reality itself?
Is that the simulation's purpose?

>balding
>face of 35 year old woman
yikes

>tfw simulated engineer

Fuck off

Perhaps the "simulation" is a natural process that we simply haven't discovered or understand yet. For instance, what if humanity has a shared higher consciousness which manifests in or reality as extrasensory abilities that are relegated as pseudoscience, and it's main function is to keep us in a shared dream, or a "simulation?" Maybe "God" is really just a sum of all the combined consciousnesses of humanity and this force is what keeps us constrained within reality.

That point I'm trying to make is, if we are really inside a simulation, how do we know if it's designs are sinister or not? And if the simulation is truly benign, does it matter? From our own understanding, you are just a bunch of fat with some random electrical impulses inside a fancy case, what's to say the information you get from your senses isn't a "simulation" in itself? Are senses are notorious unreliable and we get false readings from them all the time, hell there are people who learn to live without certain senses, and their perception of reality is vastly different from your or mine.

TL;DR: Maybe, but does it matter?

If we are a simulation what is the difference between a simulation and "reality".

All matter and information is just data interpreted by your brain. All atoms exist at fixed points in space. Same thing as a computer storing the coordinates of a game object really.

The people who made a simulation are also living in a simulation.

you're into granny-looking chicks that prostitute themselves online for tips from gaymers? kek. you're so sad dude. get out more.

No. An all powerful admin would never allow us to discuss this topic. It only plants the seed of rebellion.

this
the admin doesn't necessarily want to control us.

also
>ginger
literally hollow human husk

>you're into granny-looking chicks that prostitute themselves online for tips from gaymers?

Nice projection. You don't even watch her content so plis stfu.

>kek

Underage please leave.

>Nice projection
seems kind of a stretch to assume he is a granny looking chick who prostitutes themself online for tips from gamers because he is insulting your taste in bump whores.

Even so, why question it? What is so bad about this reality that an incomprehensible alternative reality could provide?

Then what's the point of this simulation? Power corrupts, and if we were living in a simulation, it is only a matter of time that the admin becomes the madmin and fucks everything up.

>shitty as fuck jaw
>shitty as fuck facial structure
>fucklong nose
>monkey skin
ewwwww

Everything and everyone in it.

Haven't it crossed you people that OP might actually be the womyn in the pic.?
Just stating a reason for his defensiveness.

oh, that butthurt when faced with truth!

dude, you're stalkign some gaymer chick that will go from twitch to MFC in 2 years time. she's trash. and she's aging like a week-old cheese. she'll look 40 by this time next year.

ps: you forgot your trip.

>>ginger
>literally hollow human husk
great point. her skin and hair is disgusting looking.

He* would be too bussy getting blacked to post here.

Elon Musk says yes

I'm sorry you perceive reality differently from me

>Haven't it crossed you people that OP might actually be the womyn in the pic.?
>Just stating a reason for his defensiveness.
God damn. You could be right but I think it's just some kissless autistic virgin who's promoting his 3DPD waifu on chans to increase her popularity... because he thinks this will get him laid.

Forced, faked look as fuck. Kys Tyrone

youtube.com/channel/UC9sxFHftnIw-99yL-gR9_nw

She's so qt.

The only thing that makes absolute sense in this world is math. Once we are able to fully understand quantum mechanics, how gravity can be used to impact the future, and literally how to get to another dimension, we can look at our lives like we look at a 2D drawing sitting on the table.

Or you can just live with faith.

great post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

>Forced, faked look as fuck
What did he mean by this?

>The nigger poster is back

Abomination.

she looks like she needs the BBC in her life

I wouldn't call myself a man of faith. I agree, we require a higher level of perception before we can begin asking these questions, but as OP stated, there's a chance that we have already achieved that point in the past and what we're experiencing now is the "2D drawing" that we're unable to study objectively since we living within it.

I was just throwing a random half baked theory out there. I used to have a co-worker who argued "God doesn't exist with humans," as in, the concept or existence of God didn't exist until Humans became aware enough to begin asking these questions. Perhaps God is an external manifestation of our combined consciousnesses and will disappear when we all become extinct. At the very least, it's an interesting theory to think about.

Yes

This post is hate speech.