Hey Sup Forums sorry for the shitpost but how do I get my computer lookin this fly?

Hey Sup Forums sorry for the shitpost but how do I get my computer lookin this fly?

I'm sorry mods

Why would you want to waste so many pixels?

It looks S O C L E A N
why can't I have nice things

Install i3wm and then i3-gaps.

Read the documentation and learn how to hide the status bar.

Install a customizable terminal emulator like URXVT, read the documentation, and learn how to customize it so the colors look like that.

Thanks honey

Waste your life resizing windows

>fell for the floating meme

Open up three terminal sessions and run a text based program in each.

You know what looks cleaner? Functionality over form.

>why not sit by the fireplace to get warm when I can sit INSIDE the fireplace

>Why build a house with insulation when glass panels look better?

install arch
install dwm
install st
install surf

cus death

Gib wallpaper pls.

Is this a Mr Robot meme or a Kung Fury meme?

>tiling is for BAKAS
nooooo

>tiling managers were created to maximise the screen real estate used for content without having to painfully maximize each window and switch between them
>assburgers completely nullify the benefits by adding useless spacing between windows
so you're getting both the shitty unused screen space of stacking wms and the confusing and complicated window management of a tiling wm

>confusing and complicated
no. Also i3 literally has a default keybinding to go fullscreen for a single window.

Is that a wikipedia reader?
if so tell me more

It is.
I've used i3 and dwm for almost a year before I realized it's a huge waste of time.

>I'm to dumb, therefore it must be confusing and complicated

You're dumb for not realizing that you took the worst bits of each paradigm of window management and combined them both into one big pile of dung because all you care about is your e-peen and showing off.

But lets just keep pretending the whole supposed look/feel/aesthetics does not fall apart immediately once you start actually doing something instead of just staring at a carefully composed desktop shall we?

Or that there's an actual workflow that requires you to stare at a browser, a shitty riced music client, an irc window and at a list of animepedogarbage pictures with one of them highlited all at the same time?

i3 was useful in one thing.

It introduces me to a few keybinds for window/workspace management that feel right and use them on every machine.

I honestly have no respect to people who have screenfetch or a similar tool installed on their computer.
Waste of fucking space.

>being this mad because his desktop is garbage
lmao

your so dumb
stop posting in my itt thread

Hardly mad.
Just trying to make him use his brain at last and think for himself Instead of parroting what everyone does.

I used openbox before I switched to i3 though. I'm way more efficient with i3, then I was with openbox, even though I mostly used the same tools and keybindings.

>install bspwm or i3gaps
>install urxvt
>use a bitmap font
>find a nice colorscheme
That's it