IPhone or Android?

iPhone or Android?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dishonest dichotomy

iphone. because pic related.

ps: just judging by the people who post reviews on Google Play, I'd say that 99% of Android users are Indians and Africans. Can't find a single white user name + picture on there.

Ubuntu Touch

>5 retweets
>17 favorites

truly a voice of something

>I'd say that 99% of Android users are Indians and Africans
It shows reviews based on your geographic location :^)

kys

>It shows reviews based on your geographic location :^)
Nice try. Nope, it does not.

lou will tell you

Always android

stumpint winstonne ... this guy.. pffmmf..-- ~clearthrote~

LISSEN UP ppl , OP is WINSTONNE, fagent idient from s4s, demented retart, same shit day in day out, always making same threads always posting ugly red head emma stone, literally does not own a desk and spends the entire day on his old busted ass mattress. spams stupit 'sexy fox', literally CUMS on pictures of the fox from zootopia and posts them, pic related, dont encourage him, treat his dumb ass as the pariah he is, stupit sack of shit, never providing any real commentary or thought, simpleton, a true fucken simpleton, disgusts me. pic related its his sad sacka sh*t battlestation. (trinket thread is mine winny come visit)

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

Nice photoshop.

h'haaaaaa ... u funney
(its a love hate relationship w/ me & winny)

It does.

HHAHAHAHA DUDE ! There are so much indians ios developper, and 80% are bad! Disgusting code, use deprecated methods, it's really pissing me off each time I have to correct a code from them for an app! Thanks to apple policy you can't do shit on the store, not as much as Android store. But the thing is, even if I love develop on ios, I don't want to get apple's product, still very happy with my nexus phone or windows pc

Inviting u to my trinket thread was a mistake. I wasn't even the one that posted the cat face but outta autismal compulsion u hadda post yr standard reply, dintcha? dumb as dirt

Pajeet pls

BB10OS

Everybody in Europe uses viber and whatsapp no one uses imsg

It does, darling. Now go and wash your hands.

this