/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

REMINDER:
Most purchases made after 19 January will get delayed until 2 or even 4 Feb (depending on the store) because of the Chinese New Year, as most shipping companies will be closed for the holiday.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• A somewhat new model of NOMOS copy is found on DHgate • Chinese seller is requested to fake a customs amount on this package, rats user out by putting his request on the package sticker • user's MIUI glitches and shows the wrong keyboard on his lockscreen, rendering it impossible to unlock the PIN • user reviews a €99 chinkphone, the ZTE Nubia Z7 • KZ LP3's are slowly rising in price when before they were only $7 adjusting them seems difficult • Some three weeks ago user ordered some DIY things and is happy with what he got • A Zuk Z2 explodes, unsure if this due to mis-use (like a shit third party charger) or a fault from Lenovo • user rates the JBM earbuds higher than his Eiaosi X6 • user got some electronic parts • Xiaomi Mix Evo spotted on Geekbench Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/iphone-6-mi-4i-mi-5-phones-are-exploding-and-burning-people/1/730001.html
skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2017/01/15/china-celebrates-ballpoint-pen-breakthrough.html
aliexpress.com/item/lol/32782406827.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Mini-Mahjong-Portable-Majiang-Set-Table-Game-Mah-jong-Travel-Travelling-Mahjong-Games-board/32592753579.html
aliexpress.com/item/Exploding-Kittens-Board-Game-Fun-Family-Party-Playing-Cards-Game-Best-Gift-For-Friend/32765275997.html
aliexpress.com/item/Condottiere-Full-Set-Table-Game-Indoor-Board-Games/1821797094.html
aliexpress.com/item/7-wonders-board-game-english-version-seven-wonders-high-quality-material-suitable-for-the-party-cards/32781333130.html
aliexpress.com/item/Disturbed-Friends-This-game-should-be-banned-Anti-human-card-gainst-humanity-board-game/32769980173.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Antique-Chess-Set-of-Chess-Wooden-Coffee-Table-Antique-Miniature-Chess-Board-Chess-Pieces-Move/32692608911.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_107369.html?wid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=-7hnwifR9KY
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_106566.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NvAd7hbjzCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzeyr2Tp_cE
s.aliexpress.com/Br6zEnAV
s.aliexpress.com/Rruqqyee
ioffer.com/i/2016-new-men-s-women-s-west-sneakers-running-air-shoes-631458779#
aliexpress.com/item/5-Position-Kitchen-Storage-Mop-Broom-Holder-Tool-Plastic-Wall-Mounted-PTSP/2013159338.html
aliexpress.com/item/Environmental-High-Temperature-Resistant-Ordinary-Square-Type-Cake-Mold-Square-Silicone-Toast-Mold-Easy-Cleaning-Silicone/32253054615.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-1-Pair-Slicing-Cake-Layers-Cutter-5-Layers-Slicer-Cutting-Fondant-Decorator-Tools-Cake/32318503365.html
aliexpress.com/item/JJ256-3-PCS-SET-Toilet-soap-shelf-Organizer-wash-cloth-Sponge-storage-rack-basket-kitchen-gadgets/32368534629.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-New-Wooden-Drainer-Plate-Stand-Wood-Dish-Rack-7-Pots-Cups-Display-Holder-Kitchen/32529797959.html
aliexpress.com/item/Multifunctional-Chopping-Vegetable-Machine-V-Type-Vegetable-Cutter-Shredder-Potato-Cucumber-Slices-Stainless-Steel-Blade-VC/32557347119.html
aliexpress.com/item/Iron-paint-cupboard-door-back-garbage-bags-rack-kitchen-cupboard-doors-debris-rack-rag-hanging/32640232297.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kitchen-Multi-Tool-Free-Shipping/32562378822.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Chinese New Year

First for Eiaosi

It's-it's Lu Bu! RUN

Why are you so Anal about this general being yours?

Kung Hei Fat Choi, gweilos.

Order now and we might ship your item.

>Ordered my chinkshit on the 9th
>Paid extra for fast shipping
>STILL not here

Fucking chinks.

Check the tracking code, maybe it was on that downed plane.

Why do you buy chink shit? Doesn't it have low quality?

Depends on what you buy.

Ordered two VE Monk plus two months ago now, still not here.

9th December for me, friendo

>ordered Eiaosi 1/3
>arrive 1/16
Feels good man

There's like millions of chink shit. At least 1 will be an aberration.

so what are the superstitions I should keep an eye out for the chinese new year?
I know I shouldn't cut my hair near the chinese new year what else

>zuk z2 exploding in the news
>multiple Xiaomis exploding not in the news
>image in the op is the Xiaomi mascot

indiatoday.intoday.in/technology/story/iphone-6-mi-4i-mi-5-phones-are-exploding-and-burning-people/1/730001.html

Really makes you think...

Are there any board games in ali that would any of you recommend?

no one else does free worldwide shipping

I live in buttfuck nowhere and shipping is always expensive, but chink shit is sent for free.

We are.not in 2010 anymore, chink switched from copying decades old russian fighters to making their own 5th gen fighters, they made the same transition in consumer shit too

We literally handed them our technology.

skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2017/01/15/china-celebrates-ballpoint-pen-breakthrough.html

They finally mastered making ballpoint pens. Swiss had the monopoly over the balls but now they will dominate the balls industry. We're doomed.

>free worldwide shipping
>decent quality (awesome for the price)
>low, low prices

Common concerns are this shit is made using what is practically slave labor, has lead paint or some shit, and/or it is really shitty. In reality, most of the shit you buy with western branding is made in China by what are practically slaves (google "apple foxconn") often times in the same exact factories, with many of the same issues that these cheaper things have.

China doesn't release just shitty clones anymore. They release high quality clones and even original designs now. Most of these clones are extremely high quality, and sometimes even surpass what they are cloning for what is sometimes as low as 10% of the cost. As for the original designs, many of them are actually innovative and also provide a great bang for your buck.

As for me personally, why would I bother buying something on amazon that I don't really need for $15 when I can just wait a bit longer and get it for $5?

are there chink mechanical keyboards with different language layouts?

I bought the Aula F2012 because everything else had the retarded small enter key.

no regrets

I meant that i need one with different language layout. best would be hungarian, but UK or German works too, i know all the keys anyways, i just need one with that key left to Z

>i just need one with that key left to Z
Me too but in the end i just remapped capslock to it since i never used capslock anyway.

Wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds

Engem is erdekel olyan bill

I have $25 in eBay cash. What are some cool tech related chinkshit to buy? Last time I posted in csg was back when it was first gaining traction, I don't know any of the new memes

What's a decent chink phone for around $150 that has a stylus/pen?

Cheap chink action cams?

settlers of catan

holy shit, this is a lot bigger than people think
this means their precision engineering may soon surpass the west

>go to openings.moe
>second vid is MLP
>block domain in ublock Origin

W-why can't I make one?

They are nice @ guy who is pulling the trigger

I posted this in the /vr/ chink shit thread, but I figured I'd post it here too.
I got a handheld NES bootleg console with 160something games built in called the RS-1 Game prince, its a gameboy micro sized handheld thats actually pretty nice.
Pros
>Excellent assortment of games, gems like Nuts and Milk, Bomberman, Ninja Gaiden 2+3, and Chip'n'Dale
>Buttons are surprisingly not shit
>Screen has good lighting and looks decent

Cons
>A and B are switched, making games like Super Mario Bros awkward to play
>Colors on the handheld are muddied
>Doesn't really have 160 games, more like 60 if you don't count repeats and the absolute trash homebrew games

I bought mine from Amazon, but I'm sure Ali has 'em too, the handheld has been around for a long time it seems. I'm mainly going to use it for transit but I may have some fun going through some games on it with my time off.

I'd recommend it for $15.

>buying chink phones and willing giving them your fingerprints to frames you with shit

How stupid can one be?

>buying nsa phones and willing giving them your fingerprints to frames you with shit
How stupid can one be?

I need a 34 inch 21:9 curved 144Hz monitor. Anyone got any reccomendations?

this sounds like something that would be easy to do with a raspberry pi or something

for someone who actually has no real experience with hardware or software besides the occasional smartphone and computer tinkering, how difficult would a project like this be?

That ain't chink shit

Acer/Asus

>implying my phones has nsa scanner
Even if it did it's not sending shit without my permission (behind 2 firewalls)

Yes it is
You are just too stupid to see it.

aliexpress.com/item/lol/32782406827.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Mini-Mahjong-Portable-Majiang-Set-Table-Game-Mah-jong-Travel-Travelling-Mahjong-Games-board/32592753579.html

aliexpress.com/item/Exploding-Kittens-Board-Game-Fun-Family-Party-Playing-Cards-Game-Best-Gift-For-Friend/32765275997.html

aliexpress.com/item/Condottiere-Full-Set-Table-Game-Indoor-Board-Games/1821797094.html

aliexpress.com/item/7-wonders-board-game-english-version-seven-wonders-high-quality-material-suitable-for-the-party-cards/32781333130.html

aliexpress.com/item/Disturbed-Friends-This-game-should-be-banned-Anti-human-card-gainst-humanity-board-game/32769980173.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Antique-Chess-Set-of-Chess-Wooden-Coffee-Table-Antique-Miniature-Chess-Board-Chess-Pieces-Move/32692608911.html

Very
Look up RetroPie

I finally got some $5 vinyl wrap I ordered for my car on 11.11, it was bent and came wrapped in a fucking rice bag

Fucking this, I bought replica of a nig shoe (yeezy) and waiting for it to arrive and it looks nearly identical to it when you check the differences on YouTube.

It'll come to a point were you won't even notice it (were in the next phase) and the craftsmanship is so detailed to the tee that the fake thing is deliberately more real than the real thing.

Can't believe I just qouted an anime character, kek

He's a paid shill. Why else would he be so desperate to be the op of the threads.

He can influence the news which is what most people read anyways instead of the actual thread.

So um, some of these chinese sex toys are pretty cheap... How bad an idea would it be to order some?

*tips

Chinese shoes are significantly better ironically.
My Adidas/Nike/Brooks/Puma/Converse/Fila shit can't even last the year.

My Erke Hiking shoes lasted 2 years of continuous use, jogging, gyming and dirt hiking.

The only shoes that remotely compare are my ASICs.

Are these sub 5$ laser pointers any good? Id just use it as a cat toy or be super autistic during presentations.

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_107369.html?wid=21

I'm shocked by how decent Jack Ma's English is:
youtube.com/watch?v=-7hnwifR9KY

>cat toy
>giving your pets eye cancer

He studied English. It's one of the reason why he's rich right now.

Are Bruce Lee shoes comfy?

Get this instead

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_106566.html

you know that he was an english teacher right

they're pretty good but I find it hard to believe you don't have a chink store nearby where you can buy one in person for the same price

English is a remarkably easy working language, compared to German/Japanese/Russian/Chinese/Hindi
youtube.com/watch?v=NvAd7hbjzCs

Yes, but the soles are thinner than usual

i guess i havent looked to hard, i have some goypoints at gearbest to use up so im just looking for some shit.

I guess that would be fine for a casual walk?

yes its true. its very easy to learn enough to communicate effectively in english.
I think the main problem among those with english as a first or only language is that they tend to get very verbose or use very conditional meanings and words in contexts that are not easily figured out

I personally find its very strange how natural english speakers choose to communicate. English is so easy to communicate with if you use simple words and sentence structure and just no be ambiguous. yet somehow people still manage to make the shit they say complicated and hard to undertstand

a good example is right there in the video when the reporters are asking him questions. they phrase the questions in this overly complex almost rambling way that makes you have to think about it for a few seconds

>be me
>lrn2English
>talk to an actual English person
What the fuck

It's really easy to learn but why must native tongue speakers bastardize such simple language

Treat them like loafers

It is called showing-off/pretentiousness

It is called regional accent/dialect.
It exists in all countries and languages.

review it user, also what part of the car are you gonna use it on?

Here is a better example:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzeyr2Tp_cE

Shiiet, that's ironic af hahah, you bought any replicas too?
How can the real thing compete kek

Are you a daily hiker? It makes sense that it breaks easily cos I just use my sneakers as casual wear

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this

Clean up your house before New Years and not during.
Eat vegetarian shit for breakfast on the day of.
That's all I remember after moving out.

I'll use it to touch up some interior trim when it isn't so fucking cold outside

s.aliexpress.com/Br6zEnAV

s.aliexpress.com/Rruqqyee

Yeah but British fucked English up senpai. You'd assume if you went to London you'd converse with Londoners but everyone speaks different. Don't get me started with the Pakistanis. I understand Indians more than the natives.

They even use stones as measurements. What the fuck. I thought they use metric.

bULLShit

I wear my shoes everywhere, work, walking to work, light-to-moderate hiking. jogging/working out and leisure.

Which is remarkable in itself that the Erke lasted so damn long.

My Everlast lasted approx. a month
My Converse didn't even last 3 months (With light use)

My Brooks lasted 2 (Sole came out).

My Nike/Puma broke within half a year (With Light-to-heavy use)

My Adidas broke within 7-to-8 months
My ASICs lasted for 2 years 3 months (Only jogging/gyming/light hiking)

where are you from? I also learned english as a foreign language and never had any trouble with accents, might have to do with habit. Try watching english tv shows or movies, they have pretty good stuff there and it'll train your ear

The BBC standard variant is taught in my country although we all end up with american accents in the end because of movies/tv shows/internet, etc being mostly in American English. So we're exposed to the two main accents from an early age and get used to it quickly.
I also learned Spanish (european accent) as a kid and speak it on a native level but it took some getting used to certain latin american accents such as puerto rican

I understand what they call BBC English fine but there's like 100 other accents

There's this one fellow in a pub I went to, he just grunts and makes noise like the one in Adam Sandler movies.

Recommendation for laptops?

xiaomi air

you still got a link to the yeezys?
or the shop?
always looking for good replica guys.
pic related, got a really good replica pair from guy online, since deactivated.

Unless I am unlucky enough to score a lemon with every single fucking brand in the Market, I highly doubt it.

Bought a Nike Airmax for my younger Bro and LeBron for my wannabe Basketball Cousin.

The Airmax lasted roughly a year.
My cousin is still rockin' the LeBrons

The best shit is on TB now.
Most of the old listings got removed when Ali cracked down on counterfeits a while back.

Onda Obook
Xiaomi Air
Cube iWorks
Jumper Air
Cube
Zet

I've never purchased anything from AliExpress, what payment method do they use? PayPal?

uu

TB?
niketalk used to be great and klekt is always produces rares.

AliPay which is the chink version of PayPal

Recommend me 3 (three) cheap ambidextrous chink mice.

>Eat vegetarian shit for breakfast on the day of.
on top of the usual food or just veggie shit?

Anything else I should pick up? Im thinking of adding a kitchen scale and a few other cooking things.

Any kitchen recommendations?

Nice replica, how do they feel?

Cheapest link is on ioffer
The only giveaway from ioffer is that the soles at the bottom is black instead of white (the little patch I mean, check on YT for reference), kek. If you don't care, this is the cheapest option:

ioffer.com/i/2016-new-men-s-women-s-west-sneakers-running-air-shoes-631458779#

Some user 4 threads ago linked this one.
I linked it again after a new thread but no one was interested. I think it's safe, just make a guest buyer.
For the price of 3 bucks you can buy em haha

There's a few from Ali but eBay is a better one if you want something cheaper (cheaper by 30-35 dollars than Ali)

aliexpress.com/item/5-Position-Kitchen-Storage-Mop-Broom-Holder-Tool-Plastic-Wall-Mounted-PTSP/2013159338.html

aliexpress.com/item/Environmental-High-Temperature-Resistant-Ordinary-Square-Type-Cake-Mold-Square-Silicone-Toast-Mold-Easy-Cleaning-Silicone/32253054615.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-1-Pair-Slicing-Cake-Layers-Cutter-5-Layers-Slicer-Cutting-Fondant-Decorator-Tools-Cake/32318503365.html

aliexpress.com/item/JJ256-3-PCS-SET-Toilet-soap-shelf-Organizer-wash-cloth-Sponge-storage-rack-basket-kitchen-gadgets/32368534629.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-New-Wooden-Drainer-Plate-Stand-Wood-Dish-Rack-7-Pots-Cups-Display-Holder-Kitchen/32529797959.html

aliexpress.com/item/Multifunctional-Chopping-Vegetable-Machine-V-Type-Vegetable-Cutter-Shredder-Potato-Cucumber-Slices-Stainless-Steel-Blade-VC/32557347119.html

1.3 GHz Octa Core
3GB RAM
16 GB ROM
8MP back, 5MP front (enhanced/upscaled to 13 mp and 5 mp)
(Stock) Android 6
Between 2400 and 2700 mAH battery
€136
Should I?
I need a good YouTube and Clover phone

>>Do it

aliexpress.com/item/Iron-paint-cupboard-door-back-garbage-bags-rack-kitchen-cupboard-doors-debris-rack-rag-hanging/32640232297.html

aliexpress.com/item/Kitchen-Multi-Tool-Free-Shipping/32562378822.html

no, not worth it
For that price range look into Redmi phones, the 4A line is affordable and you get a much better build quality even if the specs seem worse. UMI in particular is known for their shitty build quality and your touchscreen will fail within the first 3 months, guaranteed

rule of thumb for chink phones is: if you can get xiaomi, get xiaomi

also, if you're willing to go a little higher, there is no reason not to get a Redmi Note 3 Pro (around 160€ iirc) or a Redmi Note 4 (a little more)