youtube.com/watch?v=fi_e7paxmAU
youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84
youtube.com/watch?v=9TkyeWt-s_E
youtube.com/watch?v=9CxSVrwwNJk
youtube.com/watch?v=JThuL6Aq1Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8sHA1r_8
youtube.com/watch?v=udeO33ZfT0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and yet you still live next door to shitcunts.

I'd rather spend 1/100th of that and get a big ass property in the middle of nowhere with big fences.

the alienware of homes

Isn't that the house that a shitposter from Sup Forums bought to throw parties in? Does he still own it or did he sell it?

>to throw parties in

he could literally do Sup Forums mansion but chooses to be normie

fucking disgusting.

this is a new one his was "only" 70 million

I hate my fucking life

Gaudy.
I concur with

>I hate my fucking life
why? can you at least poo in the loo?

>private swimming pool
>private cinema
>private bowling alley
>500 cars
Nice.

Also:
>private gym
Very nice.

I will take this one instead.

looks like Notch's home. I recognize that candy dispenser

>comes with 12 fucking servants

for what reason do you need 12 full time servants

>American """"""""""""""""architecture""""""""""""""""

The house has more than 30 bedrooms. Just tidying the bedrooms every day would require two people.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tOjJ2BhKCnw-
I saved the video because it will be taken down as soon as it's sold.

this place is fucking incredible.

do you think this model is included in the price and comes with the house itself? heh

Isn't that Notch's house?

>spend millions on your home

>just so you can live in close proximity to your neighbor's helipad

nope

doorman
2 cooks
2 house cleaning
car cleaning
pet sitter
gardener
court jester
sommelier
drug boy (gets you any drug you want)
pool boy

My dream home would be a mostly subterainian dome house surrounded in a mu-metal / copper mesh faraday cage and has solar panels within that cage that can still get enough light to power the thing. All internet/data going in and out would be optical. This protects me from EMPs from solar flares/nuclear war which really what I want in a home. That and a server room and an armory room.

That doesn't look much more impressive than a $10 million dollar house to me.

A house has a whole site for it, what the fuck
924belair.com/
Make sure to turn up your headphones or you might miss it

The price is mostly due to the location.

it comes with 20 cars and a helicopter with the house

Holy shit the cars come with it?

according to this yeah

people.com/home/most-expensive-house-america-us-bel-air/

>it comes with 20 cars and a helicopter with the house
and that model?

that shit looks gaudy and nouveau riche as fuck.

Anyone want ot speculate on who's going to buy this? I say it will definitely be an actor or someone from the film industry. They care about status symbols like this home the most.

It comes with everything you see in the vid. Helicopter has no engine though, which seems a bit off for $250,000,000.00

no one in hollywood except for steven spielberg and george lucas can afford this

The house is pretty nice but all of the gaudy "personalization" that the decorator did is fucking AWFUL

The architecture is minimalist ultra-modern, you don't fuck up those kind of harsh lines with chrome crocodiles, FUCK

Yet, my shit hole apartment is more comfy, and better looking inside than this shit hole.

Based on this: cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-10-richest-actors-in-hollywood.html/?a=viewall

Only Jerry Seinfeld can afford the house. The second richest actor, Tom Cruise, would lose half his wealth buying that house.

someone from China

most actors' net worth isn't anywhere near as high as you seem to think it is.

Could be someone from the finance sector, but that culture doesn't strike me as so gaudy. I honstly don't know who this could be for.

>hey honey, some new-money idiot actually fell for it and bought that tasteless garbage down the street

I'd just buy a penthouse in a nice city somewhere. Way cheaper.

>924belair.com/
oh my god, shoot everyone involved in selling this thing and the current owner

so fucking gaudy

arab kids

this. these people are insanely rich

actually, thinking it about it, it could work just as well for some of the chinese

why buy 1 $250M home when you can invest in 250 $1M homes though?

chinese kids*. they're just as tasteless and clueless as the arabs. there's probably few who could afford this.

I think the chinese were into more traditional architecture, especially western. They build entire clones of german villages and european landmarks.
youtube.com/watch?v=fi_e7paxmAU

I thought so too, but it turns out Notch is a poorfag and his house only costs $70m

All kids who grow up in a non-strict billionaire household. These kids are not raised by their parents: They are raised by the parents' $$$.

whats the point.. seems small actually

The more money the parents have the more fucked up the kids. I used to live in palo alto, and it holds so true. The Apple kids were the most fucked up.

>his house only costs $70m
What a joke! Couldn't he, like, flip a few burgers and get a bit more $$$ to buy a REAL house?

google fuerdai and try not to punch your screen

you realize consumerism doesn't end with you being happy right? I mean it's literally proven to be true, those people whine and bitch about how their expensive shit isn't the absolute most expensive shit or how the expensive things they do weren't perfect. They can't value anything because most of the things you see as valuable but unobtainable actually aren't, grow the fuck up and make yourself important in your own world regardless of financial station. a bj from Taylor Swift will just be a bj, it's not magical just like a 200 million dollar house is just a place to sleep shit and eat in. Trust me

This looks shit and poorly thought out for a price tag of 250 million.

>fuerdai
Like Donald Trump?

>Money doesn't buy happiness

Shut the fuck it, it buys time and leisure to do things you enjoy and not have to worry about your health or feeding your fucking family. This boohoo feel sorry for me because I'm rich bullshit is so retarded. If you're rich and depressed then give me your fucking money and kill yourself like you were going to anyways instead of complaining because you have everything in life and can't enjoy it.

Wasn't there a TV show that followed the lives of rich Chinese kids?

once your creature comforts and financial needs are met your happiness plateaus, removing stress obviously makes you happier but only to a point, and that point is achievable for a lot of people so honestly if it's that important to you then go for it.

tasteless opulence
going to wash my eyes with bleach

Here is this guy's life:

>CEO of a successful start up
>Former investment banker at JP Morgan
>Married to a Russian gold digger
>Wife made him not sign a prenup
>Wife will divorce him sometime after she has kids with him
>Wife decided to quit her job and wants $$$$$$ to invest in her own business ideas, using his money
>Wife only expects Louis Vutttion and similar brands for holidays, birthdays, and on the regular occasion
>Wife makes him blow $$$$$$$ eating out every where
>Wife doesn't work so she doesn't ever offer to split the bill or pay for anything
>Wife exist just to live in his house and be taken care of
>All of wife's friends doing the same thing

garrish. bordering on grotesque.

I do think there's value in it being designed that way though. It's probably designed with the intention of leasing it out to studios a couple times a year. Very wide open. A lot of natural light.

The chinese government keeps trying to build cities to put the peasants in so that they can start being productive members of society but none of them want to leave their village so there are just a bunch of completely uninhabited cities in china.

They try different styles to see if anything will convince them to move, but nothing ever does.

To give you perspective, imagine China is the US, exact same level of working citizens & whatnot, but then there is just a billion extra country bumpkins living in tiny villages in the middle of the wilderness fucking up the countryside.

That chimney is so fucking ugly. They spent $250m on a house and they got that piece of shit? They don't deserve that house if they're gonna have such awful taste in chimneys.

>the 1920s era car at 1:08
my fucking dick
god damn

>country bumpkins living in tiny villages in the middle of the wilderness fucking up the countryside.
Fuck that's essentially me. Except I don't fuck up the land.

You can go do that in china basically for free.

Has nothing to do with the bumpkins not wanting to live there. It has to do with the real estate legislation and the intention for their land to be bought by the government.

There was a video of two guys cycling through a chinese ghost city and near the end the pause in a clearing with the current ghost city behind them and a new ghost city being erected in view in the other direction.

It has something to do with property getting valued based on how many floors it has and almost nothing to do with demand.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84

They explain the reasoning behind why this is happening.

If I'm going to learn chinese, I don't want to have to learn some obscure useless village dialect.

He who has a lot of butter shall butter his balls as well - an old saying goes...

There's basically nothing inside those ghost city apartments by the way. No carpeting or air flow or anything. It's essentially a speedy quick concrete honeycomb they try to make as tall as possible as quickly as possible.

>fucking up the countryside
What do you mean?

this

Probably means overfarming/cutting down forests. The Gobi desert is constantly expanding due to that, or so I have heard.

I watch these guys videos, they don't really understand it. I have pretty extensive business ties with China, this is 100% at the behest of the government wanting more than just 2 megalopolises as population centers.

>btw I'm one of the people that brings chinese investors to the west coast and canada which is completely fucking property value.

Yeah china is turning pretty quickly into a giant desert.

So your the ones making all the commiefornians move to my state. Fuck you.

The money is good user, chinese pay for everything with cash and they are all super rich.

>magical "startup" fantasy
>wife who wants to work
>wife who doesn't want to waste money on "charity"
>wife who doesn't want to create her own power structure of giving money away to buy her own prestige
>Louis Vuitton or similar brands are "expensive"
>thinks eating out is expensive
>splitting the bill is something of any significance

Are you... aware of the level of your poorness?

Based user tells it like it is

>To give you perspective, imagine China is the US, exact same level of working citizens & whatnot, but then there is just a billion extra country bumpkins living in tiny villages in the middle of the wilderness fucking up the countryside.
sounds pretty great actually.

They didn't say anything about why the demand is still there. They just said it is still there. If it's under chinese decree, then obviously that's that and it's not confusing in the slightest. They hinted at what the impetus for all the construction is when they talked about the farm houses.

I'm aware that I need to be dating someone like your wife.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking about how I can create something like that in Unreal Engine 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TkyeWt-s_E

youtube.com/watch?v=9CxSVrwwNJk

youtube.com/watch?v=JThuL6Aq1Qg

youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8sHA1r_8

I can't imagine the upkeep prices for these type of property

Probably a small fraction of its value

What are you talking about? There is no demand, it's the chinese government getting these things built

This one is so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=udeO33ZfT0g

is unreal engine 4 really as good as they say? or is it a meme?

Christ Almighty, mega-rich people have no fucking taste.

$250,000,000, the lawn in made of plastic, and the driveway is concrete slab.

Concrete and astroturf, for a quarter of a billion dollars.

nation average is 1% so 2.5 million/year

If you can spend $250m on a property, you're not worried about upkeep, you've got a full staff.

Your staff also likely own restaurants.

I want to replace my railing with something like that in the pic, but fucking building codes say no.

>$250 million house
>an actor

Even an A-list movie star can't afford this house.

such is life

>chainsaw in kitchen

This marriage will not end well.

what's the 1st song

but drug dealers and CIA agents pretending to be rich snobs can.

You're right, a bj from Taylor Swift is just a bj. It's nothing special. That's why you cut the bitch's throat right after nutting on her face. That makes it special. That immortalizes the moment.

I feel like that is a jew trap to get people to pay property taxes.