Linus BTFO by Professor Davis

youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc

P R E T T Y C O D E

>terry writes in the comments of the video that atheists are fags
I thought Terry was an atheist?

how can you be an athiest if G-d literally speaks to you through the OS you built for him

Hell yeah!

Are you actually retarded? Downs? 2 digit IQ?

he said god speaks to him but he's an atheist
it doesn't make sense but he said it
refer to this post

He used to be an athiest before he was awakened.

BILL GATES BTFO TOO

>Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code.

Your code will never be divinely inspired.

What type of cola he drink?

great value

Jesus, he drink that all days.

>no divine code
Why do I even bother?

hello,

work in this field, I would like to remind users gnu+linux is not a consumer OS! it is used in specialized areas of computing i.e. supercomputers, enterprise, certain areas of software development, networking and storage management (servers).

there are reasons for this which can be loosely categorized by 'externally' and 'internally'. externally, gnu+machines are easier to maintain, cheaper and more reliable. internally, the l-kernel itself responds and is better suited to the tasks I previously mentioned.

notice that these tasks listed are generally not consumer oriented! linux is taking great steps and leaps in trying to penetrate that market but as of today and tomorrow won't be a consumer OS. If you are interested in this type OS, use XNU! It is a consumer friendly.

thank you for reading!!

he only drinks trivial solutions

>mfw this is actually informative

why? paranoia?

what did he...

1 0 0 0 0 0 L I N E S O F C O D E

The speed at which it compiles blows me away. I know its mostly because there are no optimizations, but the OS doesn't look like it needs them anyway.

hello pajeet

how new are you?

>The linux people are all deluded
>Coming from an actual schizo
BTFO

wtf i hate terry now

USA is full of cucks and autistic people.

God Bless

If you remove the cities which aren't true USA (they are ZOG occupied territory) then per capita the US is far better than europe.

Usa is exceptional because of Iran,Iraq,Pakistan wars

He looks like he's ready to mongle some cocks.

>file permissions don't belong in a consumer product
If consumer OSs forced the user to enable executability before a binary or script could be run, it would solve a fuckton of security issues.