I'm being blackmailed on kik

I'm being blackmailed on kik

I don't know how they got the pictures on my phone but they got it, all of it. They somehow found my email and facebook. I thought android was supposed to be secure

Other urls found in this thread:

whatheaders.com/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/samsung-galaxy-hack-swiftkey-vulnerability-lets-hackers-easily-snoop-on-phones-10325574.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How are you being blackmailed, what did you do?

This is why you shouldn't keep pictures of you cross dressing on your phone

>I thought android was supposed to be secure
Who the fuck told you that?

That's hilarious

share?

I have private embarrassing pictures on there, I was talking to this person, I didn't reveal any compromising info yet they got all my pictures and my facebook. I don't know how but they did

a-are you a girl?

Suffer faggot, also share your crossdressing pics pls

fuck off you perv

Send him this image

Dump em here and remove their bargaining power

Go to the police, make sure to purge the cp from your phone first tho

I don't see a question in the post

This.

There's a reason iOS 0days sell for a lot more.

How did they do it? How did they get in to my phone through kik and steal my pictures is what I'm asking?

Speaking of dumbass OP, i have a friend who also got "hacked" (probably clicked on some phishing link) that used the pics on her phone to threat her and her husband. It wasn't any naked pics but the person used the pics to show how he can fuck her whole family if he wants to

When i heard the story i obviously first thought it was "layer 8" aka user problem but considering i started using smartphones really late (few months ago) i still have no idea how the attacker could have done that. Basically i don't know the connection between google account, facebook account, pics on phone etc. I still don't use google store, i dl all .apks from websites. Fuck google man

They probably didn't get them through kik, that would be nearly impossible. They got them through some other channel. You need to give us more info:
-Had these photos ever been sent to anyone?
-If yes, what program did you use? Kik?
-Is the email they got the one associated to your facebook?
-Do you know who the person blackmailing you is?
And I think this one is required too:
-Are you a girl?

pls be my gf OP

I will teach you good security practices

Moshi-moshi, userland encryption desu?

The only proper response to this is contacting the proper law enforcement.

e-blackmail is currently still a pretty hot topic and the police cracks down on it ruthlessly hard.

If you don't go and let yourself be blackmailed its only going to get worse. As in, you're literally digging yourself deeper. Do yourself and any probably a lot more his victims a favor and work towards getting this guy behind bars.

Also, don't think the police won't be able to catch the guy. They're allowed a lot more in terms of information gathering than you think. Finding out who he is is usually no problem at all.

-I HAVE NEVER SHOWN THESE PICTURES TO ANYONE

-THE EMAIL IS NOT ASSOCIATED TO MY FACEBOOK

-I LITERALLY REVEALED NOTHING TO THIS PERSON, NOT MY NAME, OR EMAIL NOTHING

I DIDN'T CLICK ANY LINKS EITHER WHICH IS WHY I'M BAFFLED, HOW DID THEY GET IN TO MY PHONE

Probably OP is using same email, same password, installed a retarded apk or the person personally knows him/her.

ARE YOU A GIRL/???

-FUCK NO

did you install some shady apps that had the permission to look at your pictures?
like a cracked game or something?

Don't lie to the cops if they ask you whether or not you've shared those pictures.

And keep in mind that the person you've shared the pictures with probably also knows your full name and facebook.

shoo shoo then

So we're talking about an anonymous kik account, without your name or any personal info. I still need to know if you have any idea who is blackmailing you or not, because it's likely these people got physical access to your phone. Think about it, even if they hacked your kik (very unlikely), how did they remotely browse your filesystem to find your mail? Again it's not impossible, but it's way more likely you left your phone unattended and some faggot co-worker is blackmailing you.

Also speculating is fine, but the end resolution will always be the same: go to the cops.

>no
user-tan, why are you lying on the internet?

>not knowing ARM vendors beside Applel rootkit their phones and leave em insecure to gather data on their users
Should've bought an iPhone

probably
you installed some program that has access yo all of your pics

t. apple shill

I highly doubt it, anything I've downloaded has been mainstream apps from the google app store

Post app list (screenshot your Play Store list).

What is your phone's model?
What is your android version?
How long did you have this phone?
Is it password protected? And if it is, does anyone know your password?
How many people you know could possibly profit from blackmailing you?

did they prove they have the pics or did they just say something vague that made you think of the pics and scared you?

Just leak everything so it has no value. If you are did do some cross-dressing people will think you are weird for a bit then forget about it. You need to own your degeneracy so you come out of it looking in charge and somewhat saving face.

I can't shill for android products because the vendors can't afford it

user, I am a neet who hasn't left his house in the last 2 months, there is nobody who touched my phone.

This person is a person I just met today of another site, I personally added them

Then they did this, I think they got physical access because there photos were only ever on my phone, I just don't understand how they could have possibly done it

What's the username of the guy who kiked you? I might know him

Samsung s6 edge
No idea
less than half a year
No
Nobody

>No
oh lord

>phone not password protected

Do people still do this?

Physical access would mean entering your house and touching your phone. I really have no idea how this could have happened unless you're right and kik is cracked.

Yes post this.

Not even patter lock?

they said to me that they were scanning some database, buy yeah I'm completely in the dark on how they could have possible done it

yeah, I don't trust you fucks, I don't you getting my pictures

>they said to me that they were scanning some database,

Who said and what database

OP you dumb fucking fag you are not helping at all you cross dressing piece of shit

...did they actually show you the photos, or was it just "lol I hckd u"?

Nigga I don't want your cross-dressing lolicon cosplay pics, I just want to see who he is. I've met a few people online who blackmailed and I might know him.

but the courts told me

Might as well kill this thread because its going nowhere. Contact your local police and tell them everything.

-Given
>you don't know a hacker got everything from your phone
>you are being blackmailed on kik
>the hacker has all of your photos which never left your phone
>he has your facebook and email and knows who you are
>you have never showed the pictures he had to anyone
>you email isn't associated with facebook
>you didn't reveal anything to that person
>you're neet which means you don't have any coworkers
>you haven't left your house in 2 months
>your phone isn't password protected
>you don't know how to access settings and press (about device) to know your android version
>You didn't click any links
>you don't think anybody would profit from blackmailing you

Conclusion

-According to the info you've given us, I'd say someone got physical access to your phone and got everything from it
-You are tech illiterate (which is weird for a neet IMO)
-since you're neet, you obviously don't have any coworkers who would blackmail you
-you are probably a girl or a sissyfag which would explain why you would gave pictures you are so embarrassed of showing

The conclusions above apply if you aren't a troll

Questions

-Do you live alone or with someone?
-Did someone visit you recently?
-When was the last time you've had human contact?

-I am not tech illiterate, I was just too lazy
-I am neither a girl nor a sissyfag

- I live with parents
-No
-Apart from my parents, maybe 8 months

nigger whats your Android Version
click that link:
whatheaders.com/
in the last row are your version

i just want to proove to op that the site isnt malicious .
here see pic

Dude, again, did the kik person actually send you one or more private photos you already had on your phone and not sent anyone? Or did he just say he was scanning the database?

u dun goofed

>Samsung s6 edge
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/samsung-galaxy-hack-swiftkey-vulnerability-lets-hackers-easily-snoop-on-phones-10325574.html

Your fault for not buying Nexus/Pixel.

In the future don't buy Samsung they are one of the worst for security updates.

My guess is that you have a shit password and you got in a chat with another loser that straight up rainbow tabled your ass and got the password correct

Im reading through this thread and OP's situation seems highly unlikely

so op is probably indirectly trying to get us to tell him how to hack a kik. this way he get more attention then just saying "hey Sup Forums how do I hack a kik"

What manufacturers are better? Can i avoid the problem by using cyanogen on a samsung phone?

>use proprietary chat software
>get fucked
your own fault, mane

Fuck it, buying apple next time.