WTF how do we open a simple fucking video file?! Holy shit Apple

WTF how do we open a simple fucking video file?! Holy shit Apple...

>mactoddler
>slideshowgatari
kill yourself

It's a hackintosh.

>Disliking the best anime in the world

Delete yourself.

in bottom right corner, you can observe window which contains "Are you sure you want to open it?" question. In this window, there is button "Open", after pressing it file should open. I know it's not quite intuitive and might be confusing, but one can get used to it.

Right-click. Open.

You're an embarrassment.

Op here, I understand however it's annoying as fuck to have to open the settings panel just to have access to another confirmation. All of this to open a fucking video file.

>this is the average defensive Mac user

>Apple
>right-click

>Applel

eating shit must feel good for you

>not disabling gatekeeper

sudo spctl --master-disable

kek

Just follow these simple steps:

1. Format harddrive
2. Install Gentoo

source on wallpaper pls senpai :)

gib pape pls

>anime wallpaper

"guys im not a normie, i swear! look at my obscure interests!!!"

>projecting this much

wew

Got some sauce for datt sweet wp meng?

>Can't tell the difference between chiya-chan and nadeko-chan
Apologize to her right now!

The fact that Gatekeeper is telling you that an avi file is from an unidentified developer means it's not an avi file, it's an application disguised as an avi file. If it was a real avi file, even with no other software installed, QuickTime would attempt to open it. You should be glad Gatekeeper is protecting you from your own stupidity.

wallpaper pls fellow macbro

Give wall pls

it isn't to open a video file it's to launch an unknown application (i.e. either whatever video player you just installed or as another user pointed out the virus carrying application that is disguising itself as the "video" you downloaded)

mhm, interesting... now send me your desktop image pls

gotchu senpaitachi

Exactly. I imagine if you Control click or two finger tap/right click and Get Info on this file and uncheck 'Hide Extension' it will be something like 'somefile.avi.app' or 'somefile.avi.mpkg'- both of which are executables and definitely malware.

I thought it was an off-model Inori.

Godspeed, my friend.

thanks famalam

nice. Mind telling me from what anime is it too?

>had to block the filename
Stop downloading CP.

Boku no pico

Urara Meirochou

>click the lock to make changes

Then you apologize as well!

Git gud.