Say three actual good things about Linux

Say three actual good things about Linux.

fast
easy
compatible

I could setup my wacom tablet faster and easy there.

Better
Than
Windows

Free
Easy to use
More customizability

It gives you a false sense of superiority
It fills your day with repairment tasks to distract you from your latent depression
It makes your ancient shitbox usable again

>If your shitty relative can't handle windows as budget Facebook machine then configuring Linux is a valid backup.

>Something like Raspbian for Raspberry Pi is neat for doing mundane experiments.

>Gparted (partition management software)

I don't know man Linux is sweet as an alt os

free as in free beer
free as in freedom
customizable
cool

simple
sleek
elegant

Runs better on low-power hardware
More powerful terminal, which gives a lot of uses
i3 is the best desktop interface in existence

repairment isn't a word

Free, you can improve it
Share it

free
open
creative

Blog wasn't a word at one time, but now it is. Get with the times gramps - we say repairment now.

fast
powerful
elegant

Maybe if you are Indian or French.

loli wallpapers
riced desktops
tiling wm

Free
and
Open
Source
Software

Fast
Secure
Reliable

Has anyone made a kkk distribution of Linux? One with anti nigger protection and cousin dating apps?

fast
secure
customizable

That was easy.

>Free as in Freedom
>Free as in Free Beer
>Stallman is using the same Kernel

Send from my Galaxy S3mini

I found packages for all the tasks and workflows I wanted and configured them to look and behave just so. It took a very long time but now I'm done it's fantastic.

As for the other two its free as in open source beer.

Light
Free
Stable

who the fuck says repairment

doesn't spy on me
lightweight
when something goes wrong you can fix it

and now 3 bad things

poor application support especially small specialized programs because the devs rarely have the time to cross develop

pretty retarded package dependencies sometimes, at least with apt

working with the terminal feels very slow and clunky unless you spend hours customizing zsh or something

>gramps
Get the fuck off my lawn

Can't be hacked unless you are retarded
Free
Necessary to know for most cyber security and networking jobs which there is a huge market for everywhere in the US

this but add glossy and we are good

unless you get mint or some other easy to use distro, you have the same as windows but no support for shit unless you use wine, then you might be ok

Just ran a capture on my Windows VM from my host OS, all the botnet shit was actually from google not Microsoft.

what's with the winfags today? lmao

you should really be dualbooting anyways OP, if you're not a complete retard

at this point I've given up, I can't not use google

TempleOS?

almost everything that google owns is the best i wish youtube was still owned by those 2 asians,that was the only thing google took and didnt kill.

Same desu, I'm just embracing the botnet. Got a Pixel phone and just letting it track me and shit. In all honesty it makes life a lot easier and it's kind of nice having your phone know what you're gonna look up before you even go to do it.

pretty much. fucking sucks. the botnet is too strong

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

> If I'm bored, there's always something that needs to be fixed or tweaked with it

> I can try out 30 different window management APIs and bitching about it with idiots online

> It's nice to hear a Linus Torvalds rant on why everything sucks from time to time