How do i unlock a stolen iPhone 7+?

How do i unlock a stolen iPhone 7+?

Other urls found in this thread:

iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone?aff=WTLS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By giving it back to the owner, Tyron

By giving it back to its rightful owner, you piece of shit.

Nice try Tyrone. Give it back.

It was found at walmart. The onwer hasnt come to get it. Its been 3 months.

Too fucking bad.

Fuck off moralfags

you're retarded if you think this is still a thing

locked iphones are meant to keep niggers like you out

it's impossible, basketball-american

You don't. You give it back to them and hope for some sort of reward. They can record your location RIGHT NOW and send cops to arrest you and they will. Even if you wipe everything off apple shit has a unique s/n on them that tells apple you're using a stolen phone. Just sell it on ebay.

>Just sell it on ebay.
Also a dumb idea. ebay is 100% biased in favor of the buyer. If you sell them a bum phone, you won't get your money.

Should just give it back to its owner and hope for a reward.

Go into dfu and reset, then sell it.

install gentoo

JAMAL...... GIVE IT BACK!!!!! JAAAAMAAAALLLLLLLL!

just throw it on ebay.. if you want to have an iphone buy it with the ebay money.

Put it under your tongue. Tune your mind, connect your soul to it.

Start believing you are the iPhone. Unlock yourself.

Bring it to an Apple store, they will find the owner

It's not going to happen without a bootROM exploit to create a custom flashable firmware bundle without Setup.app. The bootROM is hardware and there have been not public exploits since for it in iOS devices since the iPhone 4 which came out in 2010. You can not flash firmware bundles (.ipsw files) without iTunes. When flashing with iTunes, the serial number is checked. If the serial number is blacklisted, then iTunes will flash the OS and then set certain iBoot values to true which will activate the lock page in the setup application. This results in that white screen asking for a password called an iCloud lock. You need an iBoot exploit too so that you can change those values. There is an iBoot patcher out but it's 32-bit only can only be used to apply an existing patch that you create. It's all server sided, so basically once you get to the SpringBoard using the method mentioned above, you wouldn't be able to sign in to use an Applel account for anything.

TLDR you're a filthy nigger and it's not happening.

If the FBI couldn't get in an older model, that doesn't even have half of the security measures as the 7. Then you're retarded some fags on Sup Forums could help you.

Devuelvelo, Pablo.

You must be tech illiterate. Encryption is not the same as an iCloud lock, dumbfuck.

An iPhone is locked, aka you can't get in without a passcode. OP didn't mention what kind of lock.

It's always an iCloud lock. People who steal iShits are never interested in the user data. They want the phone. Use your head.

Fuck off nsa

I don't have a iphone, but couldn't you try guessing the pin over and over again?

I know it would take absolutely ages but don't you only have to wait 30 seconds between guesses.

If it's just locked with a passcode, download a copy of the IO7 firmware from literally anywhere and use iTunes to format it. Done.

If they've locked it through iCloud and it's asking you for their login information, you're fucked unless you steal their account.

Do what I did, find out who owns it, contact them on Facebook, claim you bought their phone with a busted battery because you fix phones and when you found out it was locked and useless to you you tried to find the original owner since it was obviously stolen (which you had no way of knowing before you "fixed" it).

I ended up getting $70 off a stupid iPod touch.

Not him but it extends the time for each wrong guess. So at first it's a minute, then 2, then 5, then 10 and so on until you're locked out for days, weeks, months, then years.

There are 10,000 PIN combinations.

Ask Siri who the owner is. Remember to talk like a human, Siri doesn't recognise monkey Ebonics.

Over the last 2 weeks there have been multiple niggers on Sup Forums who wanted in on the phones to get nudes or potential nudes because they stole it from women.
Fuck off.

necesito el dinero para comprar tortillas

Take it to the precinct. They'll do it for you.

Thread/

You'll have better luck stealing an unlocked iPhone 7+

Fuck off tyrone

iCloud removal cost is 225 Google blowfish reseller.

After ten incorrect guesses the phone locks it self perminately. After that you either need to unlock it through iTunes on a PC (same id as the owner of the phone) or take it to Apple Store/carrier. Otherwise you're S.O.L. My sister did this because she was an idiot. Took around 3 hours to unlock her phone through iTunes

A few years ago my best friend found an iPhone 4 buried in the dirt and was all cracked and messed up.

Had a passcode but I was able to reset it with iTunes.

Can't anyone just do this? I imagine if it has iCloud it won't let you.

ACTUAL response that works:

Call apple support and have all your receipts, emails, appleid's, recovery question answers and passwords at hand. Then they can actually fix it for you.
>Stolen
I guess you can go to where the owner lives and beat the answers outta him.

>10 tries

That's when you get hit with "wait 5min phone is locked" after that you get "10min" "15min" "30min" and so on until it it hits maybe an hour. THEN it permanently locks itself until opened by owner itunes or it's formatted.

You have to give it back to your owner.

^

iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone?aff=WTLS
IMEI is probably black listed though.

GIVE IT BACK ACHMED!

Finally a honest nigga.

Your best call is buying a zero day for millions.

iPhone 4 only had basic security, after that they MASSIVELY changed it. Apple stuff is negro-proof these days.

There are 4 (quatro) zero days in the wild that can bust them wide open and that's discounting several others that are in the process of R&D reproduction.

if it is iCloud locked, you would have to dismantle the device and literally burn or take some parts out of the hardware. iPhones aren't like your poorfag android devices. just give it back

fucking checked

>your owner.
COTTON PICKERS BTFO

And they do good doing so DESU.

It's not too hard. For some reason Sup Forums has a morality hardon when it comes to phones and refuses to help.

On the iCloud lock screen, hold volume down and home for ~20 seconds (it's actually 15, but I'd suggest overshooting to be safe because you don't get visual confirmation).

Connect to a computer running iTunes and open a terminal/command prompt. You want to reset the management directory by sending an rmdir command. It will then load up with a new user profile.

On a Mac, you'll need to go through Restore Manager to do this. Use the -r[estore] and -f[lash] flags.
rm -rf ~ # rmdir /s /q %USERPROFILE%

On a PC, you can do it directly- but do make sure to use an admin command prompt.
rmdir /s /q %USERPROFILE%

Hope this helps. I last used this on a 6S+; I don't think anything with 7+.

(Me)
>I don't think anything with 7+.
I don't think anything /changed/, that is.

(Me)
It goes without saying that replacing the user profile will wipe the device's data. Photos/contacts/etc. If you have any other iThings connected to the same computer, do disconnect them first because it won't ask which one you mean.

T O P K E K

put it in recovery mode and reset

It doesn't quite work like that. You need a new user profile. The only way to get that after it's locked is to scrap the entire management directory, so that iOS will generate a new one. See