ITT: we rate eachother's setup

ITT: we rate eachother's setup

-11/100

Thanks user

fucking shit tier honestly, ugly PC case cheapy 1080p monitors, a fucking plasma TV right up in your face and some shitty light up gaymer keyboard. the desk is tiny too. Honestly man get some better screens a bigger desk and put that shit pc case under your desk.

Ayy lmao your from the random one, I'm the guy with the 6300 and the 770

shit specs

Its pretty decent user. You just need to clear up the wires and try and take a better picture.

the guitar is dope. the rest is pretty much dogshit, might just be the lighting and bad photo quality but it looks like actual shit from here, very messy, screens way to close to keyboard. way to much glowly shit. 3.5/10

this is a lot better than OPs, way more clean, no cables, no mess, decent spacing between things and overall pretty clean. only thing I can take away points for is the LEDs not matching and bring dumb full spectrum on the keyboard, which is ugly imo, the fact you are running Windows and using Spotify bugs me a little but not a huge deal, and the yellow on the speakers is a touch out of place. everything else is great.

7.5/10

That fish tank is cozy.

Nice Schiit.

What is your audio setup like? I have the Vali for my headphones, and want to switch to a DAC like the Magni, but still keep my speakers. How do you switches between sources? Do you have a Sys somewhere?

Where's your keyboard and mouse/10

>being this retarded

I use 1080p because i like having a higher framerate with the 144hz

Also I have a couch where you can't see for the tv, im not using it that much tho

It's not as small as it looks like, and if I have the monitor's further away i can't see shit. Probably my shitty eyesight

No

5/10

Pretty cool, isn't it weird looking at the screen from that position?

it takes only a moment to change it

Oh okay, that "monitor stand" looks dope

Yeah, really helped clear up space on my desk and makes it much easier to change the position of the monitors.

And only cost $100.

Not really into the colored ambient lighting myself. But I like everything else.

I'd like to get a second screen that large to replace my 20".

About time for a new desk bruh.

>Not really into the colored ambient lighting myself
I enjoy it late at night as it helps reduce some eye strain.

And it's full RGB so I can set whatever color suits my fancy.

>buy nice headphones and speakers
>use spotify

anders my hero

and?

Very messy right now, and my keyboard ( quickfire RGB) is out being repaired, but otherwise works for me .

You have to be 18+ to post here.
The guitar on the wall gives away the fact you are still a child living at home with mummy & daddy so kindly fuck off.
Oh and it looks like shit

Looks like a CIA black site.

6/10 It seems a bit cramped, also is just a bad pic
10/10 Very very nice! But i am making it 9/10 for the green razer mouse light and RGB (:
6/10 A little too simple
7/10 Seems comfortable...
9/10 Super nice setup

This is really pretty. It's too bad about the macbook and the whisky display cases, why don't you get a liquor shelf or a cabinet?

Looks very uncomfy.

Op here, im 18 but yes I live with my parents kek

What do you have against people who play instruments, you faggot?

Super cramped, also musical instruments but no audio production equipment.
0/10 for your desk set up

>Mounting a guitar behind a door that opens into the room
>Using an Ibanez/some Ibanez knock off

Retarded/10

He tried to play the guitar, gave up and now he is talking shit to people who can actually play it

Replied to the wrong post

>(You)
>9/10 Super nice setup (You)
>8/10 Very chill, but move some of the leads away

They're the same exact setup, just different monitor positions.

disgusting/10

Nothing wrong with that.

Op here, took your advice and moved some stuff and it feels better now, what more can I do to improve it?

If you like backlighting you could get a $15 LED light strip to light up behind your desk, but it depends what you like.

I'd personally add some LED lights, maybe an anime figure or two. A small bookshelf in that corner or similar.

I thought about getting led strips, can you recommend any good ones?

They're pretty much all identical, I bought mine from china and waited the 5 weeks for shipping.

Paid $12, been using them daily for ~7 months without issue.
If you dont want to wait 5 weeks you can pay about $25-30 on amazon to get the same exact shit but sitting in a US warehouse from a reseller.

Going to pick this up later today, assuming the order gets filled properly :)

Jordan fucking kill yourself, you know how to build computers yet you still waste mommy and daddies money on alienware garbage.

Just fucking die already you waste of resources.

This is all I have so far.

>you know how to build computers
says who

Is that a chapman guitar? If so, is it any good?

lol whoops, i do like the 1st one more tho

Okay, if you've lurked this much in BST and speccy threads and haven't figured out how to build a computer you're more retarded than I thought.

Jesus, unless you're getting a RETARDED sale price, you're a fucking moron.
Even if you don't know how to build computers there are FAR cheaper and better options than Alienware for your money. (and they still come with a warranty too)

Bank tried to cock block me but I think it's gonna go through now, I got a $5 discount.

yes it feels really good, much better than my previous epiphone haha. Ignore the people who call them korean knock offs, they are really fucking good trust me :)

Good for you user, still a waste of money tho, literally worse than MSi

Wew, just configured an identical system from a system builder online with better specs (6700k and a water cooler to OC it) for the exact same price.

but the Alienware will Just Werk
Source: bought Dell PCs exclusively for over a decade

The system builder I was using is used by the government when they need fully custom super high end workstations.

Source: I use one at work.

Alienware is the Apple Mac of the PC gaming world, don't expect to buy that and not get laughed at from people on here about it

Douche bag, corner pocket

Where did you get the desk?