How do we stop the Arch epidemic from destroying more lives?

How do we stop the Arch epidemic from destroying more lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2ustwRJ1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almighty_Vice_Lord_Nation
freetype.org/freetype2/docs/subpixel-hinting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ. Now I feel bad about wanting a Lain sticker.

what is the finger thing?

vape naysh y'all

That infers they had lives before arch.

Look at those fag with sticker on their laptops truly lifeless fags before and after arch

>I feel bad about wanting a Lain sticker
I, for one, don't. These guys got the worst sticker though.

same guy? same hair/eyebrows.. kek

Also, seek help for duster abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2ustwRJ1Y

>bernie
what a retard.

>php
>flac
>as stickers on your laptop
>not covering up the laptop brand

I'm always surprised how many people bought lainchan stickers. I stuck mine on a parking post when I got rid of the laptop it was originally on.

Has anybody ever bought stickers or other things from redbubble.com? are they good? I saw some amazing stuff on there.

>Sup Forums-where stickers are technology
sage in all fields

They are

can someone post the pics parodying desktop threads and arch rice

> week starts on sunday

Yes they're good (and pretty durable too, my stickers survived a turpentine scrubbing) but quality varies according to the source that the seller uploaded so if it's a low resolution crap image it'll end up looking like shit. Buy in bulk of at least 6 to get the 50% discount, otherwise it's not worth it.

Also it's the only place where i managed to find an EastNewSound sticker.

>wanting one in the first place
kek, fucking faggot .. grow up

>the Arch epidemic
Three threads about Arch in a week is an epidemic?
You sure are thin-skinned.

that meme is not even acurate.
arch is really sane and easy if you know how to use basic linux utilities.

seriously, does anybody have any problems with arch stabiility?

i have not had a single problem for last two years, and i keep my machines updated.

We don't. It is Darwin's Distro.

>used Arch Linux since late 2006 before the weeb/ricing infestation and systemd
Allow me to loosely quote Rob Pike:
>let the whiners whine because they don't know what they're missing
>I do and I miss it terribly

Are these stickerfags completely oblivious to the fact that they are everything the chan culture hates?

or are they just that desperate to be able to present some kind of identity and group belonging to the normies?

are you completely oblivious to the fact that whatever chan culture is need not be the primary determinant of behaviour in other spheres of existance?

>sticker faggot
>taking anything you say seriously
Lol

tb.h I'm going to port neutron to the AUR then make a VPS running Archlinux. Any suggestions?

Homosexuals.

fucking secondary shits

Thanks for all of the redbubble sales you consumerist mouthbreathers!

Is this real life

I do. Plenty of people do in fact. I guess you don't use infinitality? Because there was serious breakage for anyone using infinitality bohoomil repos just recently due to dependencies problem. I still haven't got around to fix it too due to lack of time recently. I honestly consider just wiping Arch and installing Xubuntu.

>what is the finger thing?

Disrespecting Vice Lord ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almighty_Vice_Lord_Nation ) and Blood Hand Signal upside down

Implies. Not infers. You can make an implication but only draw an inference.
>themoreyouknow.jifpg3

Hello sticker thread

So I was wondering how I'd go about moving my stickers to another laptop when it's time to upgrade. Any advice?

This is /o/ and wat memes all over again!

Take their lithium battery out of their vape, lightly tap it with a hammer, and re-insert.

buy them again

Force people to install Void or else

>using a third party repo

This was your own doing. Freetype2 merged infinality patches a little while ago anyway. Just remove infinality and then enable the setting. Should be a 30 second fix.

Did you get your vaccinations? This is a serious case of autism you have.

>Freetype2 merged infinality patches a little while ago anyway
source?

freetype.org/freetype2/docs/subpixel-hinting.html

HAHAHAHAH MOUTHFEDORA BTFO

/etc/profile.d/freetype2.sh
# Subpixel hinting mode can be chosen by setting the right TrueType interpreter
# version. The available settings are:
#
# truetype:interpreter-version=35 # Classic mode (default in 2.6)
# truetype:interpreter-version=38 # Infinality mode
# truetype:interpreter-version=40 # Minimal mode (default in 2.7)
#
# There are more properties that can be set, separated by whitespace. Please
# refer to the FreeType documentation for details.

thx anons.

PATCHOULI-SAMA!

So you think the other possibility is more likely.

You're retarded if you can't see that meme stickers is no different from putting on a Guy Fawkes mask and shouting about the cool Sup Forums hacker gang in public. The kind of shitbreathing redditor who would wear pic related.

I honestly just don't care anymore.

The central problem with linux hipsters is that if you ever stop one distro, or it gets too mainstream, the hipsterism will just take another form. The only choice you have is to try to teach against the tenets of this kind of thing. Like, making the distro hard on purpose, shitty on purpose, etc. You also would want to keep one or two distros that do this because there are some losers that won't listen no matter what and then these act as containment. Otherwise you'd constantly have people in your community trying very hard to distance themselves from everyone else but it would be impossible because they are using the same distro. It would go like "Oh I use ubuntu but I fucked up the package manager on purpose because I'm better than you." Then they would form a sub community called ubuntu package fuckers and it would be the same as arch or another dropout distro.

Maxim?

>getting this serious and self righteous about people not using internet memes

you do realize where you are, right?

Should I get a lisp and an emacs sticker?

>want a fsf sticker
>laptop runs win7
fug

>all these faggots putting stickers on their laptops, revealing their power levels

Disgusting.

>lainchan confirmed for pure, terminal autism

>not writing your resume in the form of stickers on your laptop

This once I got invited to an afterparty of a computer security exhibition for recognizing a heartbleed sticker.

Dat lain sticker is bigger than i thought
I was planned put on ma T420

yes, I'm on a website where a couple of years ago, meme sticker faggots would have been unanimously recognized as cancer and thoroughly ridiculed

But I guess you have a point now that we have an army of cancerous reddit/facebook ambassadors and even shit like /soc/