Pick one and only one

Pick one and only one.

k

Fag

Mushroom head gurl!

Concave, always. The others destroy your fingertips.

2nd

2nd

thats not an option

2nd

>I don't use something just because what other people might think of me, aka my own insecurities
>I use something that's inconvenient just because I think it makes me cool and special, aka my own insecurities

Keep it up, nothing of value in society lost if you don't reproduce.

4 is unacceptable

Why? Because you can't afford it? That's not an excuse

1 or 3
dont like concave ones

#3 is the classic feel but I really like the #2 on my Latitude.

The fuzzy one. Has the best grip on my finger.

i exclusively use 3
even on my newer thinkpads, once i used it on my 380ED for the first time i was hooked
i like how firm it is

this
the only dwaback is pic related

soft dome or concave

Redpill me on why this is better than a touchpad

The cat tongue

dominant hand is never more than an inch from the home keys. switching from mousing to typing is nearly seamless

1st one new is great, shit when worn

2nd doesn't wear out as fast, works on borked and hard to move trackpoints

3rd too small

4th never seen that one

no because it's not in the OP pic you fucking moron

3 4 lyfe

The first as it provides a superior grip.

>redpill
You're on the wrong board.

They're better because you can't use touchpads with gloves. If you work outdoors and need a laptop that works in harsh environments, the trackpoints great.

It is for me.

I've only ever used 1 and 2 but I've always imagined 3 is much better, just looks so much easier to make precise movements with

FPBP

no, it objectively isn't

1 and 3 best clit

kek

but 2 you can tap lightly on the outer ring for tiny movements

What is the purpose of those things? Is it just for old people who still use blackberries?

>last row

They make you feel cool, because you don't use the other options like normies do.

Like people driving bikes, either they are too poor to pay for gas or think that licences are too mainstream and for normies.

I'm between right wing and normal.

you're pretty edgy, don't let mommy see this

Good compromise between utility of mice and portability of trackpads. You can switch back and forth between mousing and typing very quickly, and most modern implementations let you hold down a button to turn the trackpoint into a scroll controller.

>If you work outdoors and need a laptop that works in harsh environments, the trackpoints great.
Oh stop it you, we know you ThinkPad fags never even leave the house. We don't judge you for that.

>last column
me irl

Far left.

Also TrackPoint is the superior pointing device on a laptop. If you disagree you're wrong.

What? It's pretty true, most people using them here don't need it for some special purpose like using it outside with gloves, they are the same people who spend time ricing their desktops instead of using the computer for anything productive at all, but just to feel special.

I'm an engineer and I work on cell towers for Verizon. It gets pretty cold up here in Northern Michigan so I need gloves. I also use a Dell laptop for work, not a Thinkpad.

My thinkpad is my work daily driver.

I use it mainly because my Laptop doesn't have anything else

Yes, very good english mr.

Had to use TrackPoints too because I didn't have better.

>I also use a Dell laptop for work, not a Thinkpad.
Obviously this post wasting about you then.

>Obviously this post wasting about you then.
Learn to speak English. A lot of Dell laptops have trackpoints as well, dumbfuck.

>butthurt about autocorrect
Dells have Track Sticks not TrackPoints and I said ThinkPads, you don't use one.

they are the same thing you fucking retarded autist

>not caring about right terms
Shit bait, gtfo Sup Forums

are you kidding me that this thing had two mouse buttons

so often android manufacturers seem to think better than those making the software.

this thing could've been a true pocket computer.

fucking seneghalese autism board

kek

>shit rubber thing that no one fucking uses and cannot be mastered
n-no thanks kohai.

let me know when that rubber nipple can scroll a webpage with a single swipe or when you can do something as simple as right clicking on it.

Soft rim aka #2
I have never seen #4

>right click
>mac
>no buttons
TOPKEK

>people falling for the "dumb macfag" bait
wewlads

Not an issue on my x230.

Owning a Fagbook air really makes me wish I had a clitmouse.
Seriously for all the praise you shitbags give the trackpad despite not being special at all, you'd think the clitmouse would be like a gift from the gods.

it's called gestures you retard. placing two fingers on a trackpad = right click.

stay poor & retarded, user-kun.

this one is nice. pic related.

Why do you act like this is superior to having a separate button to press instead?

Seems like X61 only

no it isn't. I can have dozens of gestures while you're stuck with a fucking button that has only single use.

you're like a retard who prefers segmented displays to true pixel-based displays.

It isn't even a button

second from right, but they get really dirty quick and break apart if i try to clean it.

gotta buy a batch to have some ready to go

The touchpad actually is a button too. Physically. Plus it also has force touch.

and? it provides haptic feedback. next, you'll tell me that pixel displays are garbage.

kek

"enjoy" using 1980s tech, poorfag.

Something in the shape of the one on the left, but as smooth as the one on the right, would be the holy mouse nipple.

2 or 3. 1 feels weird and 4 is too small but looks the nicest.

it's a mockup

>pointer moves by itself

Fuck off back to your safe space. God-Emperor Trump will soon have entitled cucks like you exported or executed.

What the fuck are you talking about, people like him are literary the Trump supporters.

>Pick one and only one.- 77 posts and 8 image replies shown.
None. Those things are a fucking garbage. There's a reason no other company has adopted that thing and why no one fucking uses it.

But that's wrong.

No it isn't, outside ThinkPads it's rarely used.

kek. dell doesn't even sell that shit anymore.

and Lenovo themselves don't even put that shit on most of their laptops.

that shit is a fucking dinosaur. tech that never caught on yet there's few die-hard grampas who can't give it away because after 20 years of trying to use that shit, they finally mastered it.

it's as stupid as pic related.

>There's a reason no other company has adopted that thing and why no one fucking uses it.

Wrong, you fucking idiot. If you're going to bait, try to inform yourself first.

I only ever used it for a few months and had I not been given other laptops as gifts in the mean time I would already own at least one laptop with one. It's a consideration for my next.

>tech that never caught on
It was only made before touchpads where a thing and to keep the laptops small.

>If you're going to bait
I don't think it's bait. The truth hurts?
>it's against my views so it must be bait!!!!!1

>everything I don't agree with is a bait
okay, gramps. if you says so.

Good trackpad (the ones Apple makes for example) is 100x better than any of these clit sticks.

I understand that. My point is that they're awful and extremely difficult to control

3rd, eraser cap is best cap

I personally like the far left one... it's the best in my opinion mostly because it's not the fuzzy one, but I do appreciate the convex top, and the texture.

My Dell has one that's kind of like the one second from the left, and it's also good.

Basically as long as it's not that fuzzy one... dust magnet, finger grease sponge. No good for longevity. :(

>Good trackpad (the ones Apple makes for example) is 100x better than any of these clit sticks.
Amen!

He's objectively wrong in his statement.
It's most likely bait because I don't want to believe anyone is that stupid.

It might be sacrilege around here, but one of the first things i do is rip the nipple off

This stupidity is extraordinary. I'm actually embarrassed to be on this board right now. What happened to Sup Forums?

Hey don't get me wrong, I like gestures, but this is silly.

>People who disagree with me are stupid!!! REEE

Far Left - feels like cat tongue, personally my favorite. only gripe is that after using it for a while my finger has an indent.

Far Right - nice and smooth, but for me it pops out too easily.

Middle Left - haven't used that.

Middle Right - probably least favorite, creates an indent on my finger faster than all the other ones.

No, people who reject facts and can't look at a wikipedia article are stupid.

Leftmost one is the only choice. Anyone who disagrees needs to tie a rope around their neck

Soft Rim is great
The leftmost one is pretty rough on my finger
Havent used the other two