Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAE-BNn-w5k
youtu.be/qmsbP13xu6k
youtu.be/14SVMm5EgkM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWMhzd_jwk
youtube.com/watch?v=p69OLjRoNcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>binaural beats
it's all about the ASMR. women talking in whispery voices like they're talking to little kids being put to bed, but instead of little kids, full grown adults are listening and jerking off.

I know you won't believe it, but there are actual studies available for you to read that conclude less than 5% of people who experience/listen to ASMR describe the sensation as sexual.

Something like 80% describe it simply as relaxing.

Lets vote.
Sexual for me

Binaural fréquencies that make wuwuwuwuwuwuwu un your ears

Sexual for me.

I vote non sexual

I still wouldn't watch those 14 year olds' ASMR videos on YouTube because it can be creepy without being sexual

nonsexual

i feel like people think its supposed to make them feel a certain way and so it does, like a placebo. the rest just like jerking off to the quiet lip smackings of cute girls on youtube especially since a lot of them put their lips close to the camera.

ask yourself this, if it was grown men making those videos, would you still watch them?

Chris-chan thread?
Chris-chan thread.

I don't see how this is sexual at all
I get a very strong "tingle" relaxing feeling, and usually the hot girls make THE WORST ASMR videos.

Yes, in fact The French Whisperer is a grown ass man and I enjoy his videos a lot.
Shame he hasn't uploaded in a while.

Most ASMRists I watch are grown men. They tend to take it seriously and produce higher quality ASMR as a result. Why is this strange to you? Do you think the best gynecologists in the world are men because they like pussy? No, you stupid perverted fuck. Only sickos pervert that shit.

I am talking about this shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAE-BNn-w5k

OK.

Ah I thought it was a diagram describing the bifurcation of a penis.

Have some apps on my phone which I use now & then. Can't say if it's really had an effect. Wishful placebo for me so far.

Thanks a burned sausage nice try flat eric haha

It work for me when i meditate and think of the Beat

Doesn't really prove anything. Getting tingles from female ASMR due to them being softer/more gentle doesn't mean it has to be sexual.

youtu.be/qmsbP13xu6k

Asmr with a goat Abdul ?

I shit you not, I used to get ASMR shivers everytime I heard the fucking Kingdom Hearts commercial playing 'Simple and Clean'.

Disturbing for me.

>youtube link
even if your shit was legit, then youtube compression already killed your audio

what does Sup Forums think of this ASMR?
youtu.be/14SVMm5EgkM
really tingled and relaxed me

I'm not clicking on this stupid looking whore so that she doesn't get an extra view. whoever she is.

What a ugly way tout eat a banana
And
F
U
C
K
A
S
M
R

is this the asmr thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWMhzd_jwk