"Don't create a new thread on page 1" doesn't mean sit on your ass until page 8 Edition

"Don't create a new thread on page 1" doesn't mean sit on your ass until page 8 Edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Camcorders-Camera-Photo/b?ie=UTF8&node=172421
infomercialusa.bandcamp.com/album/grand-opening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

for AB is cabal

Any upcoming /pyramid/ for PTH?

nuh uh

check hasitleakedyet and add the releases to autodl-irssi for effective /pyramiding/

Nice meme, but are any of the trackers on the invite forum any good? I do not want to actually look at them all

x264 is pretty good
there's a thread lower down for gazellegames but everyone is out of invites atm

shows = *Japandroids*, *Migos*, *Ty?Segall*
years = 2016, 2017
albums = *Near?to?the?Wild?Heart?of?Life*, *Culture*, *C?U?L?T?U?R?E*, *Ty?Segall*
formats = FLAC, MP3

Great idea, thanks user

>Don't create a new thread on page 1" doesn't mean sit on your ass until page 8 Edition

The thread will still be there for an hour. I like relaxed generals. Not sure someone who puts the subject in the namefield really has anything to declare about what a thread "should" do.

holy shit, op is eternally blown the FUCK out

>no news

Why didn't you make it?

then why can't AB get me into PTP, HDB, or BTN?

stop trying to force this meme

it's worse than "hook shit"

first off, you're a faggot
bump limit is bump limit

second off, op is a faggot
subject in namefield
kys

News:
>user was a faggot

>bump limit is bump limit

ahuhuh yeah, lets all clamor over each other to make a thread. that certainly wouldn't be a faggot thing to do. At any rate, I don't see why page 8 triggers OP. It is whatever, I'm not saying to make a thread or not at that point.

only guy here screeching about it is you man
rest of us are fine with the pace of op it seems

no cabal sites can get you into most of those

I did not comment on the pace, OP did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shhh, user is hoping if he says it enough, it will become true

post a rare TK

Okay fellow movie-goers
Where might a find a tutorial for IRL cam-ripping? Seems like a very secretive sport, I couldn't find guides on any of my PTs, and I'd like to give back to the community a tad. I'd also like to apply some IRL OPSEC.

If I ever manage to do it, it'll be under the release group: "-GENTOO"

if you want to give back to the community do something that isn't shit. cams are fucking shit quality and fucking shit. they are trash.

the young pope soundtrack

If you know a way of watching a movie that is still in theaters that isn't a scr, I'd like to know :^)

BTW, I wouldn't go up in there with some cheap camcorder, I'd get something good.

amazon.com/Camcorders-Camera-Photo/b?ie=UTF8&node=172421

go shopping, dont forget a small lightweight tripod.

How exactly would I (hypothetically) position the tripod without being noticed? I don't think sitting it in my lap is practical.

get off your fat ass and go to the fucking theatre

>something good

i don't care if you get a fucking camcorder that costs ten trillion euros, it will still be shit and fuck cams.

#IAmAngry

Build something that you can place in the cup holder

infomercialusa.bandcamp.com/album/grand-opening

Drop $1000 get PTH buffer. All hail chancellor Trump

what does tehC's invite section look like?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>commenting on using the smiley with a carat nose

is 312c /ourguy/?

(((NORMAN JEWISON)))

/ptg/, HELP!

I don't really understand the torrenting world.

So, in the following situation:
>assume I have access to all private and public trackers
>assume I'm interested in getting a single season of a TV series which aired sometime in the period 2010-now

What would be the best way to torrent this single season?
And by best, I mean:
>best quality
>fastest download
>least chance of getting v&
>least real time wasted

using BTN??
I dont know man
you asked a really shitty question
there's not much to it
> pick one of you TV show trackers
> find the show on it
> download it

It's not hard chickenwing

BTN. But you don't have access to it, do you? Rutracker then.

yo use piratebay , these fucking Sup Forums plebs don't know shit. hdbits and HDB are codenames for the new piratebay website ...

surprised it wasn't obvious LMAO

hi OP

Yo where the fuck did the Teh invite forum go? I have permissions and it's simply disappeared. Anyone else?

oops

yeah i heard the BTN mirror of piratebay is aweosmely good too (BTN is another TPB website)

so, you want to tell me that there aren't any internal networks for all the hackers in the know, so to say, where people can download to their hearts contents without any worries?

>internal networks
You mean like XDCC channels or the usenet? This is private TRACKER general, faggot.

what seedbox do i need

what the fuck are you talking about

what about sharing torrent files, or magnet link, or some shit like that?

The funny thing is, he's not actually Jewish.

I see, so none of you are real hackers.
I thought so. Shame, really.

I mean, you can log peer lists and check if any of them are open seedboxes. Kind of a dick move though.

>grabbing all the soon to be reported torrents first

depends on what you want to do and for how long

i just maintain my ratio and pirate some shit.
it's not even complicate issue

static logs are a thing.

>[Official] HDB
DELETE THIS IMAGE

huh

pleb

just the animumirai again

any TM on POOLOO: special invite forum yes/no

Does anyone have a bitgamer invite?

yes, nothing good though

Is PTH taking in what PU refugees? Signed up for Apollo a while ago, but never really looked into the alternatives.

What is the best pt for blues music? I have some rare records I want to rip and share but don't know whether I should join apollo or pth. Which is better for archival purposes?

PTH TM has HDB yes/no

pth

They were, now you just wait through a week-long interview queue.

I'm no proponent of IPT but what is so bad about it?

nothing

autist bootlickers act like they hate it because most pt tracker admins hate on it

(((jews)))

No clue. It's always the first place I look for cracked software.

just ran by sketchy people who ticked off /cabal/ sysops

Ok cool, thanks

They raided a bunch of other cabal trackers, and then there's this.

>1 month freeleech for $25
>pay for immunity to H&R
>have to pay for SSL tracker
>"lottery"
lolololololol

You don't wanna be the big kahuna? :^)

before i go check all the threads in all the invite forums, where does AB recruit? any of PTP/BTN/PTH?

Why do you want a seedbox though? Generally they're not really worth getting unless you have a really limited home connection, and/or are trying to take advantage of a freeleech event. Maybe if you're trying to /pyramid/.

If you're just trying to build ratio quickly on a site that doesn't have BP (e.g., PTH or BIB), I'd say get a box with 10Gbps and decent bandwidth, and you don't need to worry as much about storage size. BYSH or Seedhost would be good options.

But if you want a seedbox long term, to compensate for a shitty home connection, I'd suggest something with slower speeds but more storage. Cloudboxie has a 4TB plan for €25/month if you can afford that. Otherwise maybe wait for Feral to come back, or BYSH has some plans designed with that type of use as well.

AB recruitment is closed everywhere. They only way in would be to get invited by someone on AB w/ invites.

>want to get in invitation fourms for my trackers
>go to requests
>genuinely feel bad at the though of ripping someone else's work and uploading it

no, it's open on o********

I hope you have an encrypted hard drive and are browsing from a vpn.

Take a xanax, jesus, you're trying too hard to not get marked by cabal or the fbi when the latter wouldn't care unless it's game of thrones
Join a private ddl site, like soitgoes

Not really anything unless you're a retard. They've used emails of their users to try to bruteforce into cabal trackers, they have released software with spyware and stolen credit cards and personal information, some dumb bitch lost her fathers retirement fund. They have rigged competitions that people might pay money for, but again unless you're retarded...

if that is not seedbox related issue
i'M just why my client WONT upload any shit.

honestly i'm total noob who get in to PT 1 week ago literally lack of knowledge.
i just wonder i need additional set up

tfw people post censored tracker names and i have to sit there and think through all the trackers I know to figure out which one it is.

this meme should end imo.

if you dont know you're not meant to know. everyone should know BTN, HDB, KSH, APL, PTH, DUI, CUM, JPS, and TCP are.

stop this shitty meme, it's not

you get used to it

here's a few to help you out, friend:

Exigo/ExigoMusic
FeedTheNet
32Pages
Bibliotik
PirateTheNet
BroadcastTheNed
baconBits
HDBits (not that HD-Bits.com or HD-Bits.ro shit)
PassTheHeadphones
Pretome
Waffles
Pedro's BTMusic
h4h (they use some weird i2p shit, so h4h.xyz is not valid anymore)
Oppaitime
ArtofMisdirection

>BroadcastTheNed

Are there any trackers dedicated completely to jazz and blues?

DELET

no

APL if you want anybody to snatch them.

APL. PTH has more content, but not enough users with the buffer to actually download it.

>archival
both obviously?

ty