Windows ad thread

Windows ad thread

ITT: Post your windows ads

Can anyone suggest me how to contact microsoft so they put my ad on windows 20?

I mean windows 10*

>never received ads
>not in start menu, task bar, lockscreen, anywhere
>didn't even have crap such as candy crush preinstalled

What the fuck did I do wrong.

you might be running gentoo, instead of windows.

>amazon ads in unity
there, disabled.
>ads in windows
you need to go as far as the registry to stop windows from installing random bullshit.

I have never seen an ad on my personal computer with windows 10. Not that I'm defending this shit, but how do you manage to get them?

>ads being enabled by default
You're a subhuman if you use faggotbuntu or if you use windows. Period.

Now that you got that out you can go back to ricing your desktop, kid.

>tfw have been running windows 10 since its launch
>never once I've seen an ad, unless maybe a promo shot of Tomb Raider or some shit as a lock screen

I don't even use ubuntu, but maybe first do some research?

I shit you not I have NOT seen a single (0) Ads since I installed W10 in July 2015.

I use W10 Pro as my second system (after Linux) and I swear, if I'll ever see any ad, it will fly through the window.

Go back to windows, subhumans.

sage

>windows

>uses windows just to download linux
>doesn't play gaymes
>>GO BACK TO Sup Forums YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Probably because you don't live in America.

>living in japan
>cortana doesnt work because there is no language for my market so it gives me the choice of a language to use
>i havent picked any

I have no ads because I am competent and was able to go into privacy and disable everything to track me.

>linux kiddies THIS butthurt nobody uses their (((hobbyist))) OS

lol

it's disabled by default since 16.04

I kinda don't know what to believe in anymore.

I've been making fun of desktop Linux users and freetards for almost 15 years now, but Windows 10 really is pretty vile. OS X is also rapidly turning into a pile of poo.

At this point it's either use a legacy OS or Linux. How horrid.

maybe it's a combination of these but all i've seen in terms of unsolicited content was some artsy photos on lock screen.

either way, don't see myself booting up Windows 10 anytime soon just so it can reboot itself whenever it wants.

just like the ads never happened to me, never had my PC randomly restart
It just seems like the people with problems with windows are just technologically retarded and always fuck up "some very important work" but probably they just forget which episode of their favourite anime they were watching because of some random unheard of restart

by "randomly restart" i mean forced updates which lead to the system closing all of your open programs and then restarting if you leave it alone for 24 hours. if you've found a sure way to make it stop doing so, please share. i like to leave my shit open and then come back to it even a week later and still find it all there so i installed Linux.

>265MB
>1 hour, 25 minutes remaining
be poor on reddit

Shill harder boys, or else your job is next!

who's the shill here? this fsf cult shit has ruined Sup Forums, no you're not interesting or knowledgeable just for installing an obscure os

>Not using store-free LTSB windows 10

>not using store

horizon 3 is fun :)

>wanna

This annoys me more than the ad itself.

I haven't booted windows 10 for months but I'm with you. When I used it I saw no ads, but I probably turned them off before they got to me. I stopped using it because it collected so much bloat over a period of ~3 months. That and it's a consumer OS with an emphasis on "apps" and a hidden away control panel.

>5 rupees have been deposited into your account

No no no, it doesn't workt that way. Microsoft devs are so cool like, they go through their app store and just choose apps they like: "Yeah that app is cool, how about we suggest that to the user senpai"
They don't even take money. It's literally just a suggestion.

notice how the end of the word "microsoft" overflows the bounds because the word is just long enough not to wrap indicating that the software isn't coded well?

Did you install LTSB?

dumb ubuntuposter

Hows core#0 working out for you?

uhh ads are disabled by default since 16.04, so 9 months almost. And they are not there if you use different DE in ubuntu, also its just one tickbox.

>I've been making fun of desktop Linux users and freetards for almost 15 years now

because you're a stupid corporate cuck?
why don't you like this nice grave you dug yourself?

i guess at least you got btfo'd and the joke is on you now M$ shill

LTSB version is the only good windows 10 version. What the fuck are Microsoft thinking at the moment, that people need more ads?

Count all the icon styles in this picture.

not using winlite

>not suing GOLD XP 2016 from GOLD WORMS TEAM CORP.
shiggy diggy daggy doo

>not using HOTDOG STAND color scheme

>simulated screen flicker
Where is that image from?
And that theme WOULD probably work even in win7 as a classic theme

>tfw this doesn't happen to you because I don't live in the land of the free
I'm just jealous that you guys have Trump

>Pajeets in charge of UI

How do you guys see these ads? They don't show up on my computer.

>You're a subhuman if you use faggotbuntu or if you use windows. Period.
even when the ads were enabled by default, you could easily remove the package that enabled them, and learn a thing or two about package managers in the process

this

Early versions of windows 10 doesn't have ads. Don't update.

How are you getting them?
I'm on Win 10 Pro and I haven't seen them, not even the Office one everyone seems to get.

No ads, what am I doing wrong???

I always update to the latest and I've not seen ads.
As strange as this sounds, does anyone know how to enable them? At least I'll be able to find a way to disable them if the come.

Aren't these kind of ads only there if you don't set your own custom lock screen background?

he's not wrong though
modern GNU is pretty mainstream and babby-tier shit and you're not intelligent for downloading an ISO and clicking through an installer

But we're free and in full control of our OS, unlike you.

This

I've been on W10 pro since like July 25th. I've never seen this. Maybe because I uninstalled all the edge stuff?

Projecting

You think 'Cars: Fast as Lightning' is a compelling app to Microsoft employees?

literally all you do is click "No" for suggestions in the installation or in the settings. i dont see ads.

that said, free games for using edge? i wonder if theyre actually good games and what you have to do? anyone know?

>you need to go as far as the registry to stop windows from installing random bullshit.
this is fake news, you crooked user

you probably have to do something to enable them even, seeing I never even knew that was possible and I use Windows 10