Holy fucking shit i'm so mad right now

Holy fucking shit i'm so mad right now.

Some nigger on the train was using OPEN EAR HEADPHONES and blaring monkey beats bopping his stupid ass head. I have in-ear headphones and could still hear the ape music goddamn is this the new trend among negros? I fucking hope not

Their egos are high enough already, not they are intruding on my space with their shit black music REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2Hf6H3hV-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The more we evolve the more we manage to hide and control our emotions. Short temper, bobbing your head, dancing, getting angry... these are all traits that should disappear with evolution, yet "some" still exhibit them.

This is why Trump won.

Lynchings when?

Never :^}

Lynching whites? Soon

Aww autist is mad because he couldnt hear his animeshit ost well aww :(

Op you are fucking pathetic

Black chick tried to start a conversation with me on a plane once.

I smiled at her, put in ear plugs and started reading my Nook.

She got triggered and turned turned her in ear buds up so loud that the other passengers had to ask her to turn it down.

Then she took out a notepad and started writing down shitty rap lyrics for like an hour and a half.

t. ape

What does t. stand for? I've seen it used for a long time but the contexts have never helped it click with me

t. newfag

Its a poof embellishment anal leakage from the French, it doesn't actually mean anything, its like spelling honor honour because it looks cool.

t. Not finnish

Buy a car, you double nigger

gonna make another thread on g to rage? fucking pathetic autistic manchild

ur mom sucked my dick on a bus then she sucked a niggers dick too

so he would flood g with threads raging about how people drive?

Never mind those fags. It's just a hip new thing on Sup Forums newfriends have started doing 3-4 months ago for some retarded reason when they fail to come up with a retort. Since it's so retarded I'm led to believe it's a Burger thing.

Have you ever had a white girl try to hold you down and then pout and ask why you wouldn't fuck them?

Black girls do that to white guys.

but not to you

just wait til you get one that carries around a portable bluetooth speaker and has that playing music on the train

It's a low IQ thing
Retards (obviously including niggers) don't understand empathy

>too scared to ask him to turn his music down
>comes to the technology board on Sup Forums
>makes an autistic thread raging like a retard

No wonder usa is getting blacked with whites being this pathetic

Raging about it on Sup Forums is a thing what smart people do yeah? Op is a nigger tier white trash with some additional autism and cowardice to spice it up

I'm literally speaking from experience.
They all pretend to be racist but as soon as they are alone with me or any other white guy they turn into huge whores.
To them any white guy at all is better than the nappy unwashed dumb nigger shit they have to be around.

Much like gorillas, chimpanzees, and other apes, they feel the need to establish their territory, usually through loud music, making loud vocal noises, and ooking around in general.

Sounds like the average Burger to me.

And op being a sub bitch did not do anything against it

C u c k e d

Yeah sure tripfag cool k

Fuck off with your blog faggot and grow some balls next time he's being obnoxious and tell him to shut up.

youtu.be/Z2Hf6H3hV-0

There are more important things to consider like being arrested for violence.

If the nigger wants to be shitty and assault everyone around him to within a hairs breadth of public nuisance law that is his prerogative, it only re-enforces the negative stereotypes that cause him to display such insecure behavior.

In other words

>im a scared little bitch and too coward to ask someone to turn the music down a little

Risk vs reward, critical thinking bro.

If there were no witnesses I would have zero issue using violence for gratification.

For instance, if a nigger is using obnoxious base you get access to his sub-woofer and slice the rubber with a razor.

The next time he turns it up instead of bass you get distortion and hes forced to use a reasonable level volume.

Solved with violence and he isn't even aware.

>3-4 months ago
it's been centuries user
we wuz kangz n shei
t. Alberto Barbosa

Holy shit. This thread is cancer

Sup Forums - Not Technology