Buy American

Buy American

Support Apple and stop buying Korean and Chinkshit

apple shit is made in china

they do and will continue to do
because apple products are great

How about you look up the company Foxconn and then drink a gallon of bleach, fampai

>implying trumpcucks can afford applel products

I saw mostly iPhones in yesterday's inaugural crowd

iPhones aren't status symbols any more, anyone can afford them especially with the 5S going for $150

Fuck American shit.

I don't want the NSA spying on me.

This is bait, right?

You trust Feng and Kim to protect your privacy more?

10000000% YES.

>not the best bait we'll see today
>got replies though so ggwp

Apple is a homosexual company. Sorry but I don't support sub human degeneracy.

Steve Jobs probably hated fags

Then why did he stick his prick in them?

>inb4 love thy enemy

Is this real?

>You trust Feng and Kim to protect your privacy more?
exactly

Pretty much yeah, a certified nurse in a few threads back said is was very likely a legit test because she had done sxcheck tests like that many times before.

T H I S .

> mfw Designed by Apple in California

Why aren't you supporting American innovation instead of derivative chinkshit, Sup Forums?

reminds me of IKEA :

design by ikea sweden // everything built in china

>built by slave labour in china

Supporting Apple doesn't help anyone except Apple and they definitely don't deserve it.

Because most American products are poor value for money.

See also: cars

Yes, I actually trust Feng and Kim more than uncle Sam. I wish that weren't true but it is.

I'm not an american, I'll never buy their shit when there are alternatives.

Surely you believe in Trickle Down Theory, user?

Surely you're not a ""Free"" Software Communist?

Surely you know that the yellow race can only imitate, and it is the peculiarly American temperament of entrepreneurship which fuels an ever-increasing standard of living in an open society?

>he thinks he isn't a subhuman for browsing Sup Forums

No it's build by me following shitty pictogram instructions

>Buy Apple
>100% of Apple's components made from Korean and Chinkshit.

topkek

There are plenty of reasons to hate apple other than them supporting poopdicks. Besides, who cares about normie sexualities anymore, 2D-sexual is the true Sup Forums-tier sexual orientation. Cartoons don't have genders, and when the time comes, neither do nuclear-powered waifu androids with interchangeable parts that operate on linux.

>>Surely you're not a ""Free"" Software Communist?
Free software exists outside the communist-capitalist spectrum. Software, once it exists, is not economically scarce and therefore isn't property.

Economical systems and social systems are 2 different things. You can't compare communism to libertarianism.

Fuck chinks and Americunts, buy Nokia

>implying high income voters don't overwhelmingly vote trump

this desu. Commies and Sup Forumsacks alike need to leave us alone and stop trying to inject their ideologies into our hobbies.

MUH ZUCC-XMI NOTE PRO MI PRO X8 ROV U RONG TIME PHABLET

I buy Taiwanese whenever possible. I had to give up on HTC though so Korea is cool too.

I'd rather buy Koreoshit than buy Chinkshit with "Designed in California" stamped on it

Nokia is sold to Microsoft, it's now an American brand.

but someone has to press together and paint your shredded carboard

trump uses android fyi

You're only safe if you're offline.

There it is

He posts it again

iPhones are the 'cheapest' phones to own because people will literally put in loans/carriers will offer such lucrative deals to finance one that literally anyone can own them.

A rich person's phone, in America, will likely be a Sony, BB (Android) or Nextbit.

>Buy American
I'm European and I don't want your shit