/tosg/ - TempleOS General

HERD THE NIGGER CATTLE edition

Terry is live now:
youtube.com/watch?v=LGTOfY-upKs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MT7yvaGN0ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ariDguzQ7b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why has he started to wear a baseball cap?

youtu.be/MT7yvaGN0ZU

what the hell is going on with this guy?

WOOO WOOO

He's actually schizophrenic.

To differentiate himself from the nigger cattle.

Cancer.

>tfw no official Sup Forums fork of TempleOS

why doesn't he use TempleOS?

terry, stop. you need to seek therapy

He does, but it has no networking capabilities so his streams can't really be from TempleOS - he uses it in an Ubuntu VM on his monster machine.

he's losing it

stop bulling this sick man. just ignore him, don't feed him with your racism.

>God's favorite game is Donkey Kong
well, there you have it

>enter stream
>immediately hide the chat

i hate looking at you memeing faggots, chat interaction was a mistake

you can't even download a tarball of the source code, can you?

I enjoyed it on my earlier runs but mostly because you could shush the black dudes in there to lmao their life away. But then slowly as more girls came in, it settled and then slowly but surely the lardo not-an-anime-weeb larpos took over and start yelling ay lamo yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everywhere. Now I just pass by and if it seems like he's being disappointed by the chat I go off and do something productive. Yesterday I managed to get my second monitor up so I've been running terry from my xbox and posting and junk from this dinky little monitor.

There's totally source for you to compile the iso yourself. It's a .C file in the highest level of the heirarchy to his website. The normal iso is in the Home/TAD directory. I'm going to see if there's a way to run all this stuff in a C program instead of having to jump through hoops for now. I have 450 to spend, maybe less and just want to be able to use fucking templeos for a few projects. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I can't get online and can't stay offline. ;_;

He doesn't use "nigger" in a racist fashion.

what the fuck is he talking about right now?
do i have to be christian do understand?

He's been streaming for 9+ hours straight?

I don't think he's taken his meds today.

what the fuck happened with Terry's twits?

>If you give you freedom for security, you'll get neither.

original or not, absolutely fucking BASED

>Transvestites

words of wisdom

I am king of the world. I will fix the clusterfucked hardware. It will
be like broadcast TV format roll-out.
then, we can have a USB driver in 1000 lines of code.
All the PCI interrupt shit will be simple.
Hard drive will be ATA on IDE Primary. CDROM will be ATAPI on IDE
Secondary.
Then we fix ATA/ATAPI.
Networking protocols will be redone.
HTML will have "goto line number"

This is beautiful artwork.

Is Terry stalking that girl?

He's stalking Physics girl all the time.

What's up with that? Do they have some history?

i wanna fug physics girl

> I just want my computer, go fuck yourselves

words of wisdom.

I think that's something all of us can say

Terry wants to get physical with her
Cia niggers

I don't think obsessively looking at public social media accounts counts as stalking.

>i have a new target for nukes
what did he mean by this?

>hey wouldn't it be funny if uhm, Obama uhm, was a nigger and didn't leave the white house
Beautiful moment from Ter yesterday

He is worse today.

Terry calls everyone a nigger regardless of race. He honestly is more of a misanthrope rather than an actual racist.

I am reporting his youtube account like I did on his twitter account.

Who cares? Terry will find a different medium to stream god's word in an instant

he bans roasties

>Entertainment - Topic

yes!

He met her at some kind of conference 9 years ago. He's been "stalking" her ever since.

is he still stalking physicsgirl?

is he still banned from twitter

>He met her at some kind of conference 9 years ago. He's been "stalking" her ever since.

would that not have made her like 11?

does she respond to any of his emails?

youtube.com/watch?v=ariDguzQ7b8

LMFAO

Well, she's even listed on his page.

The last thing you'll see.

She's 27.

top kek

>Well, she's even listed on his page.

listed as what just her name and photo

creepy

Oh boy. He is such a poor guy. He does the same things all day.
If he only took some medicine he would be better soon. Does he even know he is ill?

so he met her when she was a teenager and online stalks her and sends her 50 emails a day

cool beans

They will be adam and eve once the CIA niggers destroy the earth
God wills it

>If he only took some medicine he would be better soon. Does he even know he is ill?

he tries the best he can and he does take his meds, you don't know what it's like to be legit insane

I'll just keep reporting whatever median he uses, seeing you goofs go apeshit is more fun.

When Terry said that the window manager takes a back seat to the draw from his function calls, I think in an older video...

uuuuunnnnnnnnggghh

why does he not incorporate networking into tempos, he could then say it was complete

is it harder to that than write the OS itself? clearly he has great need for networking

>only 32 people are watching

the world is not fair, he should have thousands of viewers

Don't forget to chew your food and to get up every on ce in a while to stretch those vericozies.

Serious question, does your leg go boing every time you take a step?

you should read the bible at least once desu

it really shines light on why people have been so crazy in europe for the last 2000 years

He explained that his OS has no imune system. So opening it to networking would open up your computer to getting fucked. He also said once he solves the problem he'll add networking on the same driver as mouse and keyboard, whatever that means.

>what the fuck happened with Terry's twits?

he got banned for calling people niggers

>He explained that his OS has no imune system. So opening it to networking would open up your computer to getting fucked. He also said once he solves the problem he'll add networking on the same driver as mouse and keyboard, whatever that means.

just clean boot from a fresh image of temple os every day, problem solved

besides someone would specifically have to try to hack him and put a lot of effort into it b/c obscurity

at least he could say he can shitpost from the os he created

is he using a legit paid copy of vmware?

I think network processing happens above ring-0 whereas the throughput of the that network processing is sent through ring 2. If he were to put networking on his OS, he'd have to submit the core of the OS for review to cast over the ring set up and that would pull him out of ring-0, I believe. Either that or have an ultimately bare networking solution for the sake of pleasing a few hard-pressed magentos on what makes a good os for the sake of competition.

This is a training ground. It's the Dagobah to your Luke. Sure, you can't feel the force yet but with some training it'll all make sense and then it won't matter. And boy does he deliver. You just gotta get over some of the other stuff that time may have impacted on him...time or what could be overbearing women.

:^)

I think maybe the os opens up the bios and other things like that to the user/developer.

>Mom walks in
>How's Diana?
>I don't know
>Oh I see that look on your face lol
Holy fuck his family thinks he's dating physics girl

Nice to hear from his mom.

HIS MOM THINKS HE'S DATING PHYSICS GIRL

omg i literally died laughing then had to be brought back to life by paramedics

I think I see, but yeah he should just do it to say he did/bragging rights even if he does not use it

an OS with no networking is just not done yet

his mom fucking opened the door and asked how Diana was

fucking madman

Yea but that's not really his goal. He has the idea that his OS will be used 1000s of years in the future. And he really wants others to use it for learning purposes and to praise god on it. So its not about him being hacked that concerns him I think but more like he doesn't want people who use his sacred temple to be attacked.

you can't really do anything in his os anyway so booting from an old image/reinstalling should not be an issue

>mom asked about diana

I don't get it. I ask my friends and shit about their crushes and shit all the time. Welll...I used to...before I grew into this...this..this thing..that I've become.

Nevermind. Ignore me.

LOLOL jk im bored.

wake me up

please don't post like that

Yea that might work but good luck convincing him. He makes some pretty strange decisions because they come straight from god. Like how his entire OS must be less than 100,000 lines of code because the bible has a similar number.

Can't wake up.

He says that, but he just went on a rant about how nigger cattle over engineer everything to obfuscate so people can't work do anything with computers besides what the "CIA" want them to.
I think he just really wants an OS with readable source code. and a limit of 100,000 lines forces him to keep things simple like the Comodore when he could read the whole OS code as a teenager.

my boy swag on 100 rn

>Yea that might work but good luck convincing him. He makes some pretty strange decisions because they come straight from god. Like how his entire OS must be less than 100,000 lines of code because the bible has a similar number.

yeah i saw that, i guess that's why he could never really work for anyone or have a job, he really thinks god tells him to do stuff and if he does not want to do something he simply won't do it

Yeah but the journey, ardour and work in it all is to do so under the guidance of the stipulations of:

640 x 480
ring0
16 bit color
identity mapped
etc

In order to keep it like this, his solution can't go over ring0 as over-heading the problem. Because then with that you get latency in the commotion rather than just from the work of handling the throughput, which then means you will require paging. And when that goes you lose identity mapping and when you lose that well...it's all over for ring0 at that point and that means that the scale of the workload will be all over the place and you'd be better served using different kinds of algorithms, which sets up a higher level of paging, and basically creating a buffer of states by writing to file, which will essentially take the machine out of the picture ( because it'll always be throttled to a enterprise/corporation standard rather than the available more efficient standard and then be sold for profit at the expense of the current standards slated return , MUH NIGGAWAT ).

And if you've lost the scale, you lose the point in processing the draw at 640 x 480 which then leads to wasted surface space at a scale where the numbers aren't significant enough for the price and the work ( i5 running 3.0/ i7 running 3.5 ) which means you adjust performance to the lag in the upscale and then forget to account for attributions (false or otherwise ) for the market in hd resolutions and then you get slow bloated environments with dependency scheduling scheduling and all kinds of weird shit that makes it all just more complicated because Stacy and her whore brigade can't get the computer to do what they want by sucking its dick.

>god told him to
That just means he was inspired to. He wants a readable obfuscated OS. He went on a rant about how USB is evil because they make things complicated

He has actually bought vmware 3 times. I asked him his thoughts on piracy before and he replied with some bible verse that seemed vaguely related to piracy being bad.

Yea and the simplicity is a good thing for learning how things work. but he also wants no competing standards which removes the competition that can drive inovation. And he wants everyone to own $8000 computers so they can run his OS in a virtual machine that can't even take advantage of such rediculous specs.

I think the 100,000 lines of code thing helps the scale of the processor stay identity mapped. Symbollicaly, anyway.

I don't know if you've noticed that a loop in c++ prints to screen exactly 1000 times a second. Maybe I just got lucky several times over several years?

Anyway, I think this limit helps to square out all possible operations to within the implied "strapping points" in the filesystem by abiding a stringent requirement of code and information stream running concurrently at no cost in deviation.

So, like, not how God intended. Meaning NOT like in the signs...I mean the math.

>he wants everyone to own $8000 computers so they can run his OS in a virtual machine that can't even take advantage of such rediculous specs.

wat

He said it earlier that his pc is worth 4k because he has a xeon and he wants another

Whoever called him about piracy: He has you number, nigger.

yeah i never see him do anything cpu intensive

Maybe im not too knowledgable about how everything works at an OS level. But also remember he wrote his own language, assembler, and compiler which takes some ideas from C/C++ but is also its own brand of convenient/crazy i've seen him do things like write compatisons like: (0 < i < n) as a conditional which seems like a nice convenience, and his typecasts are after the variable not sure why but still notable. He even has the ability to put subscripts and superscripts directly into code which seems really nice for writing math functions or even as normal variables you don't want to think up unique names for.

He said he has a $4,000 XEON and 64GB of ram?

Fucking why? How can could he even afford it?

You think talking to got and redpilling people on CIA NIGGERS is easy on the CPU?