There are people who buy expensive meme soundcards instead of just setting the equalizer to powerful

>there are people who buy expensive meme soundcards instead of just setting the equalizer to powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!AYMDnCbA!GFh20l8yvY5GzNXIrH7oXYwia0F1gKWuNHN2nQpxP8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>realtek

In terms of audio output quality:
Intel SST audio (baytrail) > Nvidia Soundstorm > old creative sound cards > ADI Soundmax > shitty old PCI/USB C-Media > cheap Realtek HD > Conexant

Not sure about the realtek chips/dacs is GAYMER main boards, maybe they are good.

>there are people retarded enough to think this will sound anything as good as a soundcard

>equalizer
>not even a decent parametric one but a graphical shit one
>not aiming to mitigate imperfections of your audio setup, instead choosing some retarded preset that makes everything sound like boosted shit

oh also
>malware10

>Intel SST audio
My cheap ass chink tablet has that and It's fucking garbage.

It's strange how it's different in every tablet.
My ultra cheap 44€ one has great audio quality through the headphone port, my Venue 8 pro is alright and I've also heard some terrible shit about HP tablets output quality

Maybe it's just a faulty 3.5 mm jack or something. I dunno.

>not installing the generic dolby test driver

I tried but there was no sound.

>snake oil: the software

This one made by dolby or the modded realtek drivers?

The modded from obscure internet forums.

It is useful when your laptop has shitty speakers and you want to hear everything when e.g. watching a movie and not having to adjust the volume every 5 seconds

>people who buy soundcards instead of an external dac and amp

I am using this one, found it in the lenovo thinkpad forum some time ago but it works with most HD audio compliant cards:

mega.nz/#!AYMDnCbA!GFh20l8yvY5GzNXIrH7oXYwia0F1gKWuNHN2nQpxP8g

Make sure you uninstall the realtek driver, this completely replaces it. Also read the readme file
Oh and it probably will only work on win7

Thanks, I'll look into it later.

>realkek

The fuck OP? Just get an external DAC and amp combo and set that to be the default device in your sound options.

What about DFX.

Just because you can measure an improvement,doesn't necessarily mean you can hear one.
Those "cheap" realteks are already transparent.

No, that list is just what I prefer and believe actually sounds good or bad
It does the same shit as the driver but costs money and isn't as compatible