Thanks to the internet I'm officially depressed

Thanks to the internet I'm officially depressed.

I just read an article by this mutant named Ellen Pao. some kind ex-CEO from Reddit, in which she begs the founder of Twitter to ban Donald Trump.
The mutant had ben fired of Reddit for banning people and subreddits she didn't like.

I looked at her Wikipedia page and she is married to a black man. The black man just finished a 12 years old homosexual relationship with a boyfriend named Buddy Fletcher.

A breath of imaginary rancid fish odour streaming from her dry pussy has been swallowed by my mouth and nose. This cold hearted bitch works at promoting forced diversity at Silicon Valley. Either you hire more women and black gentlemen or you are a nazi. I can see her lack of emotions and empathy, her lack of sex drive. This is the tech industry that California is building now.

I feel sick. Everything is so unnatural, so defective. I need to stop reading news, or start joining the nearest mosque. Internet is making me sick. I'm reading stuff I don't want to read, I shouldn't have to read.

This has happened after reading another series of rant from atheist jewish supremacist from Argentina, then Spain now America Martin Varsavsky who had shitty grades at school and failed at everything yet somehow got millions in founding by B'naith B'rith organization, whose kids are like 5% genetically jew yet he is an atheist jewish militant nationalist. Because he gets money that way.

I'm sick now. Really sick to see so much bullshit.

Putin, nuke us. I'm begging you.
Xi Jinping, dominate the world.
Iran, do your fucking job, nuke us too.

Most humans are fucking illogical retards. Took you a long time to realize that.

that's a lot of words that i didn't read

When a company gets big enough to own a significant portion of the market they benefit less from net neutrality than smaller companies who can take away their marketshare. At that point net neutrality becomes "problematic" for them.

rl;dr for op:
He is depressed because he discovered that femnazis are fucking idiots

Well they say ignorance is bliss. Also stop reading about femenazis and do something productive

your dumb

Why?

>Putin, nuke us. I'm begging you.
dude, Putin & Trump will fix the world (and America). just watch. Trump will get Putin to lend him some of the mindfuck black magic & techniques to fuck up the libtards even more... just how Putin destroyed that subhuman scum in Russia.

Fun times ahead! Just watch as these SJWs all end up in jail.

It's sad. Instead of being a beautiful woman and doing beautiful things, or coding beautiful apps or games, she is some kind of ugly rancid lawyer trying to fuck up Silicon Valley.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nNGNhZkrE

It's sad. Reading news has been depressing lately, and internet has been one of my hobbies. It's hard not to binge.

I sound like a 15 years old, but I'm sad to see such sad stuff every day. I hope I can get a job inside a personal room, and I life consisting of commuting from my suburban home to my room, reading and writing some shit, and visiting some museums some weekends.

Online socialization is depressing, and nowadays is not because of jealousy but because of sadness. Doesn't make me anegry, just sad.

Someone needs to create a filter that blocks sad stuff from internet.

who gives a shit

Trump won't do anything. He's not planning forward and just promising what "the people" want at the moment

>she

>Trump won't do anything.
AHAHHAHAH HAHA HAHA HAH HAHHAAHHA

What a fucking shithead. Please, let me laugh some more at you.

AHAHHAHAH HAHA HAHA HAH HAHHAAHHA

Let me correct my post:
Trump won't do anything that will actually help you. Even if he does the things he promised, you won't benefit from them.

Yeah, I should take you seriously after you predicted Trump would lose in a landslide and that Wikileaks is working for the Russians

Yeah everyone that thinks Trump is full of shit isn't a liberal that believes msm Propaganda asshole. Fuck off back to r/thedonald

No. You seem like the type that would have gloated over Trump not being elected, seeing how you're so blatantly anti-Trump, that only a neocon or idiotic liberal would hold such positions about him.Most normal people are waiting for him to do something. You need to fuck off, seeing that you and your ilk literally lost all credibility on Nov 8th and yet act like nothing happened on that day. How about a nice cup of shut the fuck up, you cock-sucking faggot?

>No. You seem like the type that would have gloated over Trump not being elected
I'm a different guy from He's right though. You're a fucking chump. Trump is just going to fuck us over just like all the other candidates including Bernie and Jill Stein. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a complete dumbass.

>Fishmouth syndrome

>asians are trying to cause a divide amongst the american populace through brain washing
who would've thunk it...

fish head syndrome in her case lmao

First, whiteys aren't any better. You're not mad at this ricenigger out of some morality, you're just shitting yourselves because you're not on the top of the food chain anymore.

And second, you can't change shit about shit. Just keep jacking off to your cartoon girls.

Not technology.

>Lol we're all fucked either way. might as well not vote
You fucking pussies disgust me. At least have some convictions in life or just kill yourself. Standing on the fence is not an option in life because life is ultimately a struggle. You have to make the best of that struggle and get through it, not be a fucking pussy, you worthless piece of shit.

people (and the media, especially) give too much importance and attention to bizarre people and bizarre actions that are effectively just a minority and not accepted by most. I know how you feel OP, my advice is to just see it this way: you will most likely never meet someone like that woman in real life. Outside, people are normal and there are few with such extreme opinions and views. When you read shit like that on the internet you start thinking it's something normal in today's world when in reality it's not. Just like when you go to Sup Forums you start thinking the world is populated by nazi racists when in reality it's not. The despair you're feeling is more common than you think and it's a modern phenomenon that should be studied. The fact we have so much information about the worst of the worst and on top of that it's so easily accessible makes it much harder for us to realize there exists a middle ground between two ridiculous extremes

tl;dr, don't worry, people are actually sane

sorry for my english

what's wrong with a man having a boyfriend?

>she begs the founder of Twitter to ban Donald Trump.

Twitter actually has a lot of power now, if it becomes the president's preferred way to address the nation. Everyone assumes it's a simple messaging system, but it's a proprietary service provided by a company, with all the same security concerns as any other.

>I'm sick now. Really sick to see so much bullshit.

>It's sad. Reading news has been depressing lately, and internet has been one of my hobbies. It's hard not to binge.

You can't control what all these retards in the world are doing. What you can control is yourself. You say "It's hard not to binge" and you find yourself reading things you don't want to.

Get control of yourself. Whether that means doing something like meditation, or talking to someone IRL, etc, just find something that works for you and do it.

>I looked at her Wikipedia page and she is married to a black man. The black man just finished a 12 years old homosexual relationship with a boyfriend named Buddy Fletcher.
this is one of the biggest WTFs I've ever read! she's absolutely insane.

Bro, she's ugly as fuck but I don't think she looks THAT manly.

You can reject this ridiculous femnazi bullshit without resorting to letting the rest of the world dominate the west.

In fact, it is imperative that all you faggots in america stop wallowing in your self pity about how you're losing all your jobs and the immigunts are taking all the free healthcare, and become a world leader again. And you're not getting there by bringing back factory jobs, or propping the coal and petrochemical industry. You don't get there by making the poorest and least well off suffer through a poor quality yet incredibly expensive health system. You get there by being a world leader in science and technology. You get there by bringing the lowest of society up to a higher standard of living. Fight back with reason and rationality, not fear and loud mouthed demagoguery.

For Freedom, and for Democracy.

Not that America was ever any good at either of those two, but Russia, China, and the Arab world are far far worse at it. As an Australian I would rather be in a world dominated by "the 1%" with a sembalance of free society and high standard of living, than in a world dominated by the autocrats of Russia or the political class of China.

>blog posting
>blog is reddit-tier
>reddit meme picture
>picture from Imgur which was posted on reddit
>reddit
>implying anyone cares
I want to die

It is perverse, Trump is ruining everything. Politicians are not supposed to actually keep their promises