I want a gmail account with my real name for my job, but I need to have a phone number to verify it...

I want a gmail account with my real name for my job, but I need to have a phone number to verify it, and I already used my phone number for my shitposting account.

What now?

apply for a google voice account on your shitposting account

Does your work not have any landlines?

you can use your number for multiple accounts

The mobile phone field is optional. Altough Google will insist a LOT on you adding the number, you can just keep clicking "Yes, I'm sure I don't want to add a phone". Additionally, you can bind the same phone number to more than one Google account, it doesn't create any issues.

Last I knew, you DON'T need to provide a number to start a gmail account. Pretty sure you can skip that. I've never provided one.

as much as i like that mega huge chest, the girl on the right is probably cuter

until months later they lock you out of your account until you give them one

you can put in a fake phone number and hit "skip" for the rest of your life

>Optional
Not anymore

WRONG.

I literally just signed up for a new gmail account without needing to give a phone number.

Totally this. Just don't provide and move on

WRONG.

Just because it worked for you doesn't mean this doesn't happen "like literally at all".

It depends on your IP though. If you are on your home connection in a first world country, Google won't give a shit.

But it is required when using internet from public Wi-Fi, universities, libraries, proxies and VPNs.

Don't believe me? Connect to Tor and try making an account, they'll force a phone verification. (Better yet, I saved you the effort and pic related is what I got)

>public Wi-Fi, universities, libraries, proxies and VPNs.
ok, well those rare exceptions.
People shouldn't state facts like "Not anymore" when it's not a 100% solid fact.

It's more like, "not anymore," except for these rare 1% instances.

Im also not able to make any emails anywhere without giving a phone number.
Its been like this for years. Occasionally it will let me make it without the phone number, but very rarely.
Ive had different ips and tried vpns, dont work.

No, you don't need a phone number.

Use an Android device to skip verification. Android x86 ftw

It's literally not possible on some ISPs.

This is happening to me, and I'm on my home connection.

>Buy a phone to skip the verification
:|

Can I skip phone verification just by borrowing a friend's Android phone to register my account?

>getting a job
>not living the NEET life testing new Arch/Gentoo distros
Shamefur dispray.

buy an old cheap phone

who are these semen succubi?

How can chestlets even compete?

One of them is named Alive Rose Rayman.
This is pretty much the best picture.
Also is leaning towards SJW and HAES tier

Alice*

How dreadful

>rayman