What does Sup Forums think of

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Think of what? Finish your sentence, OP.

Do they still do the hacking stuff in season 2?

I'm about to start episode 3, and all he's done so far is act all sperg over his daddy/alter ego giving him shit. No hacking so far.

Laughed when they showed an edited version of Sup Forums's homepage. Ok show, kinda lost interest at the "it's all in my imagination" concept.

bullshit

Not as much. And when they did, it wasn't as good.

When did they do that?
Can you remember which ep?

Boring normies trying to be 1337

it's shockingly fantastic, especially for a show on fucking usa. but don't watch it expecting it to be a show about hacking. it's a show about this dude who happens to be a hacker, and that element gets slowly overtaken by other themes as it progresses. you can tell they put real care into this shit, and i have no idea how they consistently get away with the risks they take. must have a small budget or be on at a weird time slot.

I heard it's total normie shit so I didn't bother.

unwatchable garbage.

>starts with le anti-social weirdo hackerman doing his hacks
>about 7 episodes in
>"it's all a fight club homage guise! haha, do you like it?"
Just no, terrible show. The main character is just the hacker stereotype cranked up to eleven. No originality whatsoever.

The only thing that saves this show is Malek being such a good actor, but even that gets eventually obscured by an entire cast of terribad actors, especially that faggot Tyrell.

Agreed, I drudged through the first season, then after the first 3 episodes of the second season I gave up due to horrible acting and lack of originality

I don't like the ending

if you want to see hacking, and im talking REAL FUCKING HACKING here, watch Hackers (1995)

they literally hack the planet, no fucking joke, itll blow your mind

KDE Xd

It's honestly the first four episodes that are shit though, the rest of the season is god tier.

Lack of originality? This is one of the few shows that I've watched that's actually realistic in the sense of penetration testing. Most other shows like CSI are completely off.

Autists are never satisfied

This claimed it's in Episode 1, but this shot doesn't look familiar to me.

>implying
That Pringles hommage was good.

>watching tv shows
lol

I'm annoyed at the Rubber Ducky bit. As far as I was concerned, until that point they had a perfect illusion that everything that happened in that show was technically plausible.

Not too much during the beginning, but gets into deep web shit. It makes sense at the end of the season however

show's lit

contrarians don't like it

Normie shit.

Shit show.

It looks like a serious version of The Big Bang Theory, i.e. something stupid people watch because it contains superficial "smart" elements, but which ultimately isn't actually an intelligent show.

The show is not even about hacking. It uses hacking, but it's about conspiracies, paranoia/mental illness, and economy (especially in S2).

P0st m3g4 linx pl0x

>The only thing that saves this show is Malek being such a good actor, but even that gets eventually obscured by an entire cast of terribad actors, especially that faggot Tyrell
Fucking this.
Not to mention that this alter ego/split personality thing is cliché as fuck.

shittier fight club

>Lack of originality?
>This is one of the few shows that I've watched that's actually realistic

the fuck does originality have to do with realism

It's too Reddity

Agreed
First 3 eps are unsmokables, (they make sense anyway by the end)
After the 4th... god damn, best shocking action I watch in a while. I was literally in shock like 3 times after ep 4th... and I use to lurk in b

not trying to defend or shill it, but saying it is not original only because of the 'fight club' autismo is plain retarded

also have yet to watch second season, couldn't get through that 'muh revolution party' in s01e02

Remind me what happens with the rubber ducky?

It's not in episode one.

I hack.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485099898696.webm

>what does Sup Forums think of Anonymous

I started watching and don't remember how far I got before dropping it. The paranoia and conspiracy bullshit was way too excessive. It was like listening to my paranoid stoner friend ramble for hours.

what tv shows do you enjoy user

You don't think a rubber ducky is plausible?

Besides Trenton basically explained that if Angela was just too retarded to carry out their plan, the ducky was the last resort which probably wouldn't work, and if it did it wouldn't provide them with much anyway.

It started good with season 1 but then it shit the bed.

No. season 2 is muh fightclub. Hacking literally dumbed down to "IP link set up wan0"