/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

"Hi Nala" Edition

Old thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed) (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.usro.net/wd-hdd-colors-difference/,
mushu.asuscomm.com/ts/pth_vs_apl.png
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5pd1t0/help_i_just_received_a_cease_and_desist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay

Anyone got the interview video of meimei?

why do people post things like that/selfies and then complain when they get attention
as if that wasn't the intention to do it in first place

Why do people fish so hard for (you)s?

OP's infatuated with Nala edition!

but not fake

>>piracy minded Sup Forumsentoomen
>I need a new/extra internal hardrive. Preferably 6tb
>I have a big HnR on btn that I'd like to get rid of plus actually be able to hoard TV shows
>Any recommendations? I got a full tower set up with a few e/sata ports available. Is red the way to go? Budget ~150 (+30) USD
>Thanks in advance pham
>See blog.usro.net/wd-hdd-colors-difference/, there's some differences between them but unless you're willing to pay a bit more for the higher end ones that'll last longer, you may as well just get whichever one costs less
Thanks for link mate. My goals are longish lifespan just to store,seed,media to and from plex

>Why did it shutdown again?
Don't listen to this retard (they planned to wind down months before wcd - it had zero effect on their decision >Staff got freaked out after what.cd was taken down
Fuzz and WB and Orni got tried desu. It was a good 7 years but to keep their comf mantra true (and not expand) they didn't have the devs with sufficient time to keep scihd up and running. It was a hard decision, one that hurt me but also one that I wholeheartedly respect and understand.

Is this the news?

Is PTH being shilled now?

I thought PTH was some sekret club that you couldn't get into.

It never was, they just took few months to get the interviews going, no biggie.

Not meant for you

Interviews are open, so to some degree yes. mostly by autists with nothing better to do with their time other than speculate which site will truely take the place of what

Yeah, because it's a cult classic I can also get it on PTP, but if I want to get anything more obscure or artsier I'm going to have to resurrect my avistaz account and hope they have it.

No such thing as good obscure Japanese cinema, well, maybe Noisy Requiem.

Anyway, for obscure and artsy you need KaraGarga in general.

Nala's been in these threads shitting it up since day 1. Where've you been?

PTH was never walled off, though it wasn't full retard if that is your definition of hard to get into.

where's statsbro? when is pth bumping its userlimit? When will bib start recruiting again and where?

Stats are automagically updated hourly: mushu.asuscomm.com/ts/pth_vs_apl.png

What's the point exactly? You can find most stuff on rutracker in high quality. It's not like movie releases or TV shows at all.

How can I get into KG?
Is it really that much better when compared to PTP regarding obscure/artsy stuff?

Yes. Through BTN. If you aren't already on BTN you're shit outta luck though.

>mushu.asuscomm.com/ts/pth_vs_apl.png
thanks user

fuck, is there really no other way? other than having a friend on there of course?

PTP has most of the film content from KG, difference is, it's actually seeded on KG.

They only recruit from BTN afaik, but I hear the recruiter has been kinda quiet lately, this could've been because KG just had global FL and they didn't want all new users setting up too easy tho.

Eh, I got my invite right before the global FL. I think the inviter is just choosy.

Lel, I guess 90% of the /ptg/tier faggits just didn't make the cut and were whining about it here. 8^)

I wonder how long till PTH passes APL in daily active users, It's kinda the last big stat where APL is in the lead

Don't think KG even gives out invites except to VIPs atm, so it's pretty much impossible outside BTN recruitment.

I guess I didn't make the cut

Also from baconBits

Any alternatives for obscure/artsy films then?

Who the fuck is nala?

Am I missing anything that isn't either peasant-quality or completely closed off to invites right now?

Uhh, I guess CinemaZ is kinda the alternative. It's by the same people who run AvistaZ.

But honestly, KG + Cinemageddon + Cinematik is the very minimum if you're into artsy/obscure.

And yes, both Cinemageddon and Cinematik have their invite systems disabled too, no recruitment either.

where doe theoccult.biz recruit?

>he doesn't know who nala is

PTH freeleech at 1M torrents or 500k perfect FLAC? Even if it is just for 24hr it seems like it will happen

How do I get into CinemaZ then?

maybe ptm

1M torrents, just like it happened in WCD a few months after it's death.

Go to their irc-channel and beg.

Nah, staff have already confirmed that global FLs are probably never going to happen.

You'll get some tokens and picks and whatnot tho.

If they get all of 500TB user's stuff up I think we'll have a freeleech.

wcd had over a million releases and way over 2M torrents tho

Where would I go for 80s and 90s b movies, or really cheap scifi/action/fantasy movies from the same period?

Looking good user, I can't think of any else worth joining.

Cinemageddon.

They're completely closed tho.

I actually do have PTM but it's relegated to "Tor2" peasant-tier.

Anything else? Thanks for the input though :)

32p

which is the most bogpilled tracker?

I don't speak faggot, user. What?

5/10
No hdb or comfy

>tfw two smart to not take the bogpill

I got in through BTN too, it just took a few weeks for the guy to respond.

I'm assuming that's some bitch ass admin on one of ur curry music trackers

You have Bib, so you should be able to get HDB.

I messaged Nala to be friends but she hasnt replied
:(

>btn but not ptp
Did I miss something?

I have a 1TB buffer on KG and honestly 95% of the movies are shit and the other 5% are on HDB/PTP

I hardly use it

>no movie trackers
Why?

I heard hydra.zone went ratioless?

does it still have like 2k releases?

>tfw AB is so exclusive that it's now on No Movement lists

Feels good getting an invite off Sup Forums in 2011 or whenever

Feels bad that i got banned by yui :(

Got in through a friend on that one. He isn't on PTP though :(

I thought HDB stopped recruiting from Bib Elite?

Pedros

Join the prospective uploaders program

Do you think it would be ok if I requested lewd doujins on PTH/Apollo with my enormous buffer?

Go for it, senpai!

Thanks user.

The thread is still up.

The site is a little new for you to be going out of your way to get disabled, no?

what the FUCK is going on with pooploop?

someone clogged the shitter again

fuck you, I laughed loud enough to wake the house

>500TB
you guys do know that it was demenotaku who posted screenshots of the 500TB guy's posts on ptg, right?

I would only do it on APO because if you lose your account, it's no big deal.

breakfast time in india, the user base is waking up

Did ptp finally close recruitment,

PTP is only recruiting on HDB at the moment.

still cant believe they didnt ban him for that
the motherfucker tried to false flag us

>you guys do know that it was demenotaku who posted screenshots of the 500TB guy's posts on ptg
Jesus.

/ptg/ confessions
>recently got a job and gave up being a NEET
>learning to socialize with people and make friends
>getting excited to get close to someone so I can help them get whatever content they want
>offered a newfriend an invite to admitme.tv and IPT (just testing the waters first)
>says thanks, they haven't even really touched either
>realize they have real life shit to do and are actually doing shit with their life and looking ahead rather than caring about file sharing sites
I guess it isn't as valued or important as I had hoped. I am still keen to meet the right person who can appreciate how good private trackers are in terms of offering such a vast library of content to learn from and enjoy.

Can someone take shot of invite forum on 32P?

>I guess it isn't as valued or important as I had hoped
the normies I've come across have either been happy with cable/netflix etc subscriptions or felt that private trackers were too much trouble.

I decided to make a webm off the apollo page, can't believe it somehow loops.

>doesn't know webms loop

nigger are you new?

If the animation hadn't reached the end of the cycle it would have had that flicker before it loops. Funnily enough, it doesn't have that timing issue

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5pd1t0/help_i_just_received_a_cease_and_desist/

>he still wants to get on BTN

muh sikrit club

Is WorldOfP2P any good? Worth joining?

Why would you even ask that? If it's not in the wiki, it's shit.

yea, i actually like it alot.

it's open sign-up, so probably not. but check it out if you're completely new to pts

>tfw being in comfy /mtv/ and not caring about all this shit

they have a bot that auto uploads p2p releases. Seems ok for 2nd tier encodes from HDT and similar trackers

makes sense. he's obsessed with /ptg/ and pth elitism so posting those screenies neatly combines them both

I know it's probably absolutely pleb tier, but I'm really just a pleb looking to get content. I'm already on 4 low tier private trackers though, so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to join another one since I don't even torrent that much.

just get into ipt

I'm on HDB, PTP, BTN, KG, PTH, BitMe, etc etc. I'm thinking about removing all my uploads just to minimize my risk of getting prosecuted in case shit hits the fan. I'm realizing it's kinda tinfoil hat thinking, but at this point I'm getting nothing in return from those uploads, only maybe PU status on some trackers which I couldn't care less about (omg i'll have to login once every 3 months). Anyone done the same?

>inb4 le giving back to community

So I have to pay to get in?