Question to Canadians

How does one immigrate to your country the most easily?

Little background about me, i'm 27, white, have a BSC degree. My English is at C2 level, almost as good as my native language. Otherwise I'm not anything special.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp
cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/hungarian-roma-refugee-claim-cbsa-air-transat-budapest-gabor-lukaçs-1.3257661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

>white
stop trying

C A N A D A
A 5
N M
A A
D Y
A 5 M A Y

he isn't foolin' me. I know Canada is heaven on Earth, I did my research.

I think the easiest way is if you find a job with a Canadian company while you're in Hungary, because they'll do all the paperwork and stuff, plus working is pretty much all the government cares about for immigrants.

Take a look here and try the determine eligibility section:
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

There is a notorious checklist

cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

when you have enough points you're allowed in. Easiest way I think is to marry a Canadian citizen or get sponsered by a Canadian family member.

The odds are with you because you're european. If you are a skilled worker you're guranteed. The only problem is that you're not married but I don't think that will be a problem.

Squint your eyes

I shall do that thanks
>The only problem is that you're not married but I don't think that will be a problem.
Why is that a problem? Aren't singles allowed in Canada?

tbqh, I could pass for an asian with a bit of eyeliner and straightening my already straight hair a bit more.

finno-ugric perks.

eventually buy some property there and be considered an investor

Drop the BSc
Drop the English proficiency
Become Pakistani

>white
You're not eligible sorry.

Canadians hate whites, so hungarians would get in just fine

SAVAGE

Not even Banting. Hungarians would not be considered white by Canadians. They would think they were Mexicans.

Yeah I know a Hungarian kid, he's dumb as fuck and has really dark features

hungarian =/= gypsy

That dumb kid you encountered must definitely be one. They started flocking to Canada for welfare.

So your government now tries to block them from flying there hahahaha

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/hungarian-roma-refugee-claim-cbsa-air-transat-budapest-gabor-lukaçs-1.3257661

Are all the stereotypes about Quebec true? Does everyone really hate them/do they suck as much as I hear? I'm gonna be moving soon and Quebec will be one of the closest provinces I could try to visit but I don't want to deal with assholes all the time.

Hungarian women are attractive.

Let me marry your sister and we'll do a citizenship swap type thing.

>white
LMAOing @ u if you think that's going to help you in the West

>Does everyone really hate them/do they suck as much as I hear?

For the most part, yes.

As an American especially, you will want to avoid them

Stay out

This country is fucking shit

>Discouraging white, educated people from coming here

Fuck off

Fair enough. Aside from that it's either New Brunswick or Nova Scotia then that's within driving distance.

New Brunswick has a fair share of Frenchies (They won't be as bad as Quebecois though), it's actually a pretty bilingual province

Nova Scotia is pretty decent

>he fell for the quebecois are arrogant meme
the ones who say such things are the people who have never been here or pussy ass betas from Hongcouver or Hellburnta

young single males face discrimination when it comes to immigration in every country.

They were nice enough to me while I lived out there. They are all mentally ill for sure though.

Himgaria isn't white?

I'm adopted user, I don't know her. Although I think she's settled and has like two kids now on the other side of our country.

You could...marry me instead? I'll wear a pink tutu.

>le unattached men are dangerous meme
That's pretty sexist.