Culture Pals /cp/

Culture Pals - don't die on me edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Other urls found in this thread:

learnrussian.rt.com/lessons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

second

third for russkis :3

I was the portubro that got a Russian qt. We're still together, we're going on 6 months in a few days :3 she and her parents will come to visit me in July. Thank you /cp/ for making it happen :3

Noice Porto user, we're all gonna make it brah

Will this general even exist 6 months from now?

Thanks Vini, good to see you still roam these lands!

E a tua quest pela amada, como está? Ainda tens o maior perfil do IP? Fechei a minha conta em Fevereiro, nunca mais lá fui.

Probably not. Maybe it'll come back if a new, improved culture pals appears, who knows? This one needs a lot of work to become 2k16 approved.

It doesn't really "exist" for a month or so, people create the thread sometimes but they always die before reaching bump limit.

Eu não costumo usar muito o Sup Forums desde que os threads do culture pals morreram mas hoje decidi pesquisar por ele e acabei achando o fio.

Eu deletei meu perfil antigo e depois criei outro, e no meu novo meu perfil está bem mais curto que antigamente. Mas nah, nada de qts. Meu objetivo nem é conseguir qts com o IP, só passar o tempo conversando com qts que nunca vou encontrar, já que moro quase no fim-do-mundo, se eu encontrar uma qt tem que ser aqui do sul mesmo.

Durante quantos dias ela estará te visitando? Deve ser uma merda quando ela voltar para a motherland depois de te visitar e ficar alone de novo though :L

How did it even become so ded? Did everyone just stop going on IP with the new year?

Think so senpai and the discord chat kind of killed the thread

Dat EU passport

Most /cp/ "personalities" stopped coming back to the thread, there is a /cp/ Discord chat that some of the posters use now to talk about Interpals, and also because Interpals has been buggy af this year and there are way less active users on IP than last year.

IP has been working like shit lately as well.

That's true. I mostly just lost interest.

Sinceramente não sei. Os pais dela já sabem de nós (kinda, mas sabem da minha existência, já ajudei o pai dela com algumas merdas) mas ainda não marcaram nada de viagens. Ainda não sabe quantos dias serão, mas por experiência, ela costuma vir à Europa de 1 em 1/2 em 2 anos, por norma 5 dias. Tendo em conta que Portugal é mais barato que os sítios que ela visitou e que eu os posso alojar, penso que consigo subir esse valor para umas 7 noites no mínimo. Nós queremos visitar Porto e Lisboa, eu na altura já devo ter a carta de condução e consigo ir para lá sem problema, mas ainda estou a ver. E sim, vai ser um grande cocó, mas vou ter as férias todas para recuperar dessa merda. Se tudo correr bem, tenciono ir lá em Dezembro/Janeiro, ano novo em Moscovo :3

Interpals became shit, people found other things to worry about.

Nah, she loves Maть Poccия, really does.

>tenciono ir lá em Dezembro/Janeiro, ano novo em Moscovo

You must go to St.Petersburg as well. It's even better in my opinion.

I'll go there on a later trip, I need to go to her hometown as well. I want to visit both of them, they're both qt af.

Where is she from? Do you speak Russian as well?

Hижний Hoвгopoд) Not yet, still learning. I'm using the New Penguin book + Duolingo + Memrize (vocabulary) + movies to learn it. I hope to be able to say a few things in 2 months, because her parents don't speak English.

Yeah learning something would be great, because people in Russia in general don't speak much English.

learnrussian.rt.com/lessons/

Try this too.

I've tried it, but I prefer the ones I'm using now, thanks.

Yeah, plus, all of her friends/family doesn't speak English, so I'll have to learn it either way. But I like the language, I was studying it before I met her. Sounds cool, it's exotic, I'm sure it'll be a + in my work life.

If I sent someone a message, but then deleted it before they read it, is it still in their inbox?

It doesn't help the site takes 5 minutes to load all the time now and 90% of the time won't display pictures. Get your shit together Interpals.

Yes. found out the hard way.

also how is everyone's hunt for qt's going? any successes / failures to share?

I just found out my finnish qt has a boyfriend.

My search feature hasn't worked right in ages. Plus I've started looking locally for women so I don't have much of a reason to go on IP anyways.

I've already posted mine above.

Damn, that's harsh af. I always ask that type of shit in the beginning. Always. I had the exact same bad fortune irl.

All the people I used to talk to stopped writing me after I mentioned Trump a couple times. I only have two left at the moment.

Its ok, It aint the end of my world.

Lame, if they can't handle you having a different opinion then they are pretty silly.
I have a swedish friend who is obsessed with him though.

What's your approach to qts for nudes? Just casually talk with them for a while and then bring it up? Or ask upfront or after a few minutes?

They can be kind of skittish so you usually have to earn their trust. Just don't take too long or you'll be put in "good friend" territory and will never get them. It's a delicate line to walk.

I wanted to learn Persian and there's no Iranians on Sup Forums, so I ended up spending less time on it.

I tried to find you the one I used to talk to but it's not coming up in searches. Was maria something, but I can't remember the number string. She was from Iran though, Tehran I think. The results that came up for me weren't here though.

>weren't here

weren't her*

What's a good amount of time to spend then? A week or two after initial messaging?

It just depends on how she reacts and how friendly she is vs how shy she is. There's no real guideline but probably at least a week.