Do you like black girls ?

do you like black girls ?

No fuck off you subhuman nigger cuck

yes
Why do they always post black girls in ex-yugo threads?
Is it some kind of maymay?

This

Yeah, especially Brazilian. But those are more brown than black.

That said, I don't have some retarded fever or anything, and I don't choose girls based on theri race.

I wish we had more

Fuck, I hate this place

Only the ones who have european facial features like on OPpic. So they are just whites with extra exotic thing, I don't like completely niggerish blacks.

Why are full blooded africans more attractive than half caste abos?

yea

only like 0.05% of black girls look like that though

Well I'd fuck and whip the cute ones but they're still subhumans who don't really belong into civilized society desu.

See: Black Lives Matter

YES

Yes

Who dis?

Ugly as ever loving fuck and every hot one is mixed, obnoxious attitude, fucking stupid but easy to bait, even black men don't want them, useless.

No

Yes.

checked
and this jpg /thread

I like girls of all races

That's how beauty works in general regardless of race.

Yeah. Stacey Dash looks amazing and she's pushing 50. It's really hit or miss with black girls, with the mixed ones tending to be a little better in terms of overall aesthetic (although obviously there's exceptions).

Kind of an acquired taste if that's not what you're used to, but an awesome black chick isn't going to fuck around and won't come with all the emotional baggage most western white women have. Not to say they don't have their own issues, but it's at least nice for the novelty of being different.

do you like black girls ?

No, I'm not into bestiality

No.
Niggers are dumb

You bet I do

They are nice to look at if hot.

Mixed only, with very few exceptions.

hell ye brutha

Feminine girls of any race are ideal (lack of super strong jaw and such), especially black girls. But for some reason, black girls are either one or the other. Either they've got the big, flat nose or the perfect button. Either they've got a nice body or the tire rolls. Either way I would love a big-titted black wifefu, Sup Forums be damned.

SOURCE NAO

They can be qt when they're slim, I don't like the giant assed ones.

Dunno, I've never met one.

double yes. i do. i love my future wife. she'll be the mother of my kids.

Their skin tone is more striking

YES!!
Shame there are no qt black girls here.

so progressive

yes I like all types of girls and people.

Because abos aren't black, they're closer to indians than they are to africans.

>so progressive
what makes you think that? 99% of young black women in germany are from african descent - therefore turbo christian traditional.
getting married to a black woman is actually the most anti sjw thing you can ever do.