Has Trump finally sent Chris Pirillo over the edge? How long before he does a Chris Benoit?

Has Trump finally sent Chris Pirillo over the edge? How long before he does a Chris Benoit?

youtube.com/watch?v=kUGCYQ0lThE&feature=share

Who is this person and how does it relate to gaming?

muh protein

>techie a massive cuck
is this a surprise?

This is Sup Forums, my boy.

He went over the edge long, long ago before he even got elected. Shit got so bad I had to unfollow for good after a lengthy mute.
It's a shame live.pirillo.com died off, that was when he was at his peak. Not really a fan of his newer vlog-every-day stuff either so the writing was more or less on the wall.

Snubs (Shannon Morse) from Hak5 used to be based but now she's starting down that path too. Hopefully Darren manages to cancel those effects out or pulls a Wendell/Level1Techs.

my eggs are usually brown or orange-y

this, he hasn't been good in the last 5+ years or something (I think last time I watched him without cringing was when youtubes HQ option was new)

I don't know who this person is, but it looks like he's joking, friend.

>the joke

>your head

He went over the edge a long time ago. You should have realised that when he decided to name his daughter jedi.

Fuck off back to dig or whatever shit hole you're currently invested in, Chris.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to this guy
>more than 300,000 subs
seems like people forgot to remove him from their subscription

He stopped making tech-related videos and started making family vlogs after his daughter was born

Literally who?

You mean his wifes daughter.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I really don't get what compelled him to do this though, he used to get 100k views in videos and now he gets 500-1k at the most. All this could have been avoided by him making a second channel.

I remember watching one of this faggots videos where he literally just sucked Apples cock for an hour straight. That was the first, and last time I ever watched any of his bullshit. But yeah to find out he's an anti Trump cuckold SJW faggot isn't surprising in the least. I hope he loses his fucking mind. Maybe he'll fuck off to Canadacuckistan or commiefornia. Good fucking riddance

Isn't this the guy that used to get phone calls from guys asking to talk to his wife while livestreaming?

>liquid eggs
wat

Eggs have liquid inside them, surprising, I know.

That's actually a pretty funny joke.

No shit idiot. Are americans really this lazy?

Let me guess, you're against capitalism.

Dude is a fucking idiot

>Chris Pirillo
Hhha... is that the beta faggot who has a mexican white who cheated on him and got preggo and then he adopted the kid?

Hhahaahha... someone ask him about it on twatter. Maybe he finally loses it after few tweets.

No, he got divorced by a white woman and then married a mexican woman and had a kid with her and they lived happily ever after.

Chris pirillo is a faggot.. No one should ever watch his shillfest content

>married a mexican woman
she cheated on him with another mexican, you retard. he made a video about it. kid isn't even his.

link it for amusement

Lies.