Hey Sup Forumsuys i just installed opera but I can't find any good extension like noscript in Firefox..any suggestions...

Hey Sup Forumsuys i just installed opera but I can't find any good extension like noscript in Firefox..any suggestions? I cannot live without noscript..in my opinion noscript https-everywhere and disconnect are a must have for a decent browser.

Just install firefox

After some version opera just became a chrome clone with a different gui.. Chrome extensions should work fine - download them & install in opera under developer/expert/whatever mode it got renamed to..

umatrix

Probably you are not well informed but Firefox now is actually gone..I used Firefox but I had to switch to another browser and I think now the better choice is opera.

>people actually take the time to manually figure out which individual pieces of javascript are necessary to make every web site they visit usable

i always thought noscript was just a meme

>Probably you are not well informed but Firefox now is actually gone..I used Firefox but I had to switch to another browser and I think now the better choice is opera.
I dunno mate. It works perfectly fine on my computer

>I can't find any good extension like noscript in Firefox..any suggestions?
>I cannot live without noscript
NoScript is FF only. I have been using it for years and I understand how you feel.

If you want to use Opera then use uMatrix + uBlock. Many people feel they are great pieces of software. I'm not switching because I like what I have.

But if you insist on using Opera then use uMatrix.

It's basically a non-jewish version of adblock and therefore superior.

Most of the time you just need to enable a couple of CDNs (unless you're on a trustworthy website, in which case you can just turn off uMatrix). A small price to pay, in exchange for the ability to browse the web without listening to your laptop fan go into jet engine mode.

...and this is regarded to be a trustworthy site

>Most of the time you just need to enable a couple of CDNs

This. With enough use, you're able to distinguish the good urls from bad ones, and can get a working page on most sites with just a couple unblocks.

>With enough use, you're able to distinguish the good urls from bad ones,

lol so you are supposed to just guess and try to get good at guessing?

>Opera
Vivaldi

umatrix

So your definition of a "decent browser" is a crippling web experience that's a huge hassle to deal with?

For me the most important things are security and privacy.

>can't find any good extension like noscript
Makes pages unusable and ugly

Modern opera is shit, but you can use Umatrix with it, I think. If not, there's an extension that lets you use chrome extensions from the store.
As far as chrome clones go vivaldi is a much better option.

/thread
Eat a dick, op.

Which went out of the window the instant opera was bought by a chinese company which bundled their spyware VPN with the browser.
Shit, if you're using chrome or a chrome derivative, you can kiss your privacy goodbye.

>using NoScript in >2017
Firefox or Opera, you should be using uMatrix.

You can block 3d part scrips and frames in ublockO

noscript

Just stick a pihole in your network. Pi-hole.net

You're welcome faggots

can i import opera bookmarks to firefox?