Why all gaming mouses are made for manlets? Why it's so hard to find a mouse for my big hand?

Why all gaming mouses are made for manlets? Why it's so hard to find a mouse for my big hand?

Ducky Secret has a massive back end.

get James Donkey for $6.

I think it's because companies aim more for a claw grip, even though it's still pretty small with the said grip.

you should start a company that sells mice for freak of nature hands

Buy a R.A.T. 7, you can change the length and width, adapting it to the hand

>R.A.T. 7
that's for retards. never tried a worse mouse.

it's a mememouse

kys

t. Manlet

You can buy an MX518 on ebay for $25

Because games are for kids, so they are projecting every mouse for small kids hands 8-^)

>Why all gaming mouses are made for manlets?
They're designed for their primary target customer.
Children.

If it didn't occur to you, let me explain.
Videogames are made for children because children play videogames.

Couple hundred manchildren who waste all their on their childish hobby while their peers get married, have children and move out from their parents house are only the exception

Used?

The mionix naos 8200 is realy comfortable

>he doesn't use claw grip
I'd even be good with a mouse like this, everything else on a normal mouse is just there to be there and serves no purpose to me

tfw bear paws with vertical mouse

I agree that it looks retarded and I always thought it was dumb as fuck, but as another big handed person I've tried literally EVERYTHING else and I'm at the point where I'd try it if it is big enough. Is there any reason why it is a bad mouse besides looking like a shit?

OK dude I'm 6'4, my wrist size is just under 9 inches, and my ring size is 17.5. I have extremely large hands and the most comfy mouse I've ever used is the Steelseries rival 300.

cool story shill

mouse sensor is shit, ergonomics are shit, its ugly as shit and its mechanical defects make it shit

Stop being a nigger

EC1A

This
Or the G403 if it has to be logikek

because the most precise grip for mouse movement is either clawgrip or fingertip grip

for which smaller mice are better

on top of that, the lighter a mouse is, the easier it is to move it around

that's why the only big mice available are those large ergonomic ones designed for people who don't do any arm/hand exercise at all or even basic hand stretches so even if their hands are physically bigger, they have the same strength and resistance as a little teen girl's hand

that mouse is a piece of shit

NOS OEM

>repeatedly call the mouse shit, dumb, retarded
>"shill"
Are you retarded? If the sensor is shit then it's a non-starter, I probably could've made up for everything else though.

*tips respectfully in your direction*

too bad the company is bankrupt.

try going to their website

They're making burgers now?

rival 300

I'm 6'4" and use a Logitech G400s

Lose some weight fatty

There are claw and grip models.

*palm

deathadder retard

Stop using a mouse. Stop playing games.

Logitech G403 is the best mouse for big hands.

G100s

heard nothing but good feedback on it

Is this the pro or 403?

have you tried an MX master? they're pretty big. Not perfect for gaming but certainly good enough.

Weak bait

Pro.

came here to post these

Confirmed for knowing nothing about aiming

g403 is significantly bigger

If you palm grip and/or have adult male sized hands it's good

too light, too small, and the scroll wheel is a gigantic piece of shit

my hands are not even big

What you need is the FK1+

Bought a G900 a while ago after seeing it shilled online and it's truly for manlets.

any way to disable the stupid scroll wheel LED?

This is the best description I have ever seen. This should be stated on wikipedia in the section of computer games.

Because big mice give me RSI, no reason to make your shit heavy

Get a gigabyte mouse for like 16 bucks and not regret it as much. Fits big hands pretty well.

>mouses
t. illiterate nigger