also spooky places from around the world thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BX29Mq6wfM
youtube.com/watch?v=qXdgvMuItMw
youtube.com/watch?v=J0rNL4vqkK0
sa-kuva.fi/
youtu.be/Xfh9-ogUgSQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Makers_of_Nagyrév
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam)
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_E6l1P86U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sedlec Ossuary

That's really spooky, 4 me

not spookiness but urbex always gave me feels

youtube.com/watch?v=9BX29Mq6wfM

So spook'd I couldnt contain my poop

oh man the feels...

So spooky whoa

52° 28'47.14°, 62° 11' 8.38°

still scare me sometimes when I think what is going on in minds of those people who do things like this

i spooked my pants

i keep imagining what if i'm a archaeologist 5000 years in the future and found this on an abandoned city
what could i say of this people? was this done for ritualistic purposes? religion? did they have advanced science? was it magic?

youtube.com/watch?v=qXdgvMuItMw

There are entire shelves of dead fetuses in jars on my university, m8. It's educational.

yeah but the books are made of paper and the electronic devices of plastic. those materials would not survive for 3000+ years of weathering and abandonment
maybe we should start writing things in stone again, just in case...

>posting coordinates
>not taking a screen cap
it was just a prank bro, like when nazis planted trees to form a swastika in the woods from aerial views

You don't recognize one thing. Commies was not too bigoted to draw thing like this. That means this shit appeared in 90s and as I know my country created a tons of creepy stuff in these times. And yes I guess if I would not post picture that maybe scare you a little when you open map by youself.

Always found this monument to be pretty morbid.
On the toll free highway from Chihuahua to Juarez.
Back in the 30s, I think, a bus full of kids was heading to a place called Majalca, on the opposite side came a truck, seven kids staring out the window got decapitated (tradition) and a monument built.
Bunch of legends sprung up, doesn't help it's literally in the middle of nowhere, 360km of next to nothing until you reach Juarez.

spooky

[spoiler]it was Spurdo[/spoiler]

DEDICATED

MASS HOMICIDE FOREST

I don't even have to say its' name. I know that you know exactly what I'm referring to, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0rNL4vqkK0

>image leedle leedle lee coming from the clouds

oh shit, do you have any more info on that?

>that one Finn who went too fucking far

>top bantz.jpg
never change, funland

>tfw you will never be a Finnish soldier memeing ruskies to death
why bother living?

What the fuck?

Fake and gay.

You're welcome to dig through the wartime archive, there's more pictures of cannibalized soviets; sa-kuva.fi/

Weird sounds yet people don't react to them at all huh? Fake bullshit.

youtu.be/Xfh9-ogUgSQ

the story is fake, but the finns did hang up the skins of russians and prop frozen bodies up like scarecrows. psychological warfare yo

I know it you nigger.

That was an amusement park in Japan

mhm it's more about feels than about creepiness

and you might thing "lol they're just dolls and shit who would be afraid of those", but you find this at night and what would you do?

>be mexican
>get beheaded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Makers_of_Nagyrév
never trust women lads

Tokyo

>hold E to swap for ayy vagina

They were totally flayed when they found them bro I swear it

I know the idea of the suicide forest invokes a lot of spooky imagery in your mind but it's actually a beautiful, peaceful place, hence why people go there to kill themselves, to be surrounded by beauty and tranquility before they die. There's an excellent 40 minute-ish documentary on Youtube somewhere about it. But I'm sure a lot of people love the mystique and fantasizing about how spooky is, so I wouldn't recommend you watch it unless you don't mind having that illusion shattered.

que?

Can you imagine it? Walking alone in utter darkness, just your hand on the wall. Your mouth dry from dehydration, your throat and lungs burning from the rank air and the countless hours of screaming for help. Your feet blistered messes and your legs sore to the point of exhaustion. Just walking. Nothing around you but solid darkness and cold damp walls in every direction. You’d have so much time to reflect on your life, everyone you’ve known, every event replaying over in your head. Somewhere along the line it hits you: “You aren’t getting out.” I wonder if she broke down and stopped moving on, giving in to despair or dehydration, sobbing to herself as she slumped to the cold hard ground. Nothing to comfort her, nothing to give hope. Or perhaps she kept going until she physically could not, driven by either the hallucinations that gave her false promise of salvation, or by the sheer will to live, keeping her going until she finally collapsed from exhaustion and dehydration. I also wonder if the rats started to eat her before she was completely dead.

Probably the closed part of the catacombs of Paris.

National Sport senpai

Cecil Hotel

American Horror Story season 4 is loosely based on this hotel

Highlights include:
-3 serial killers
-Multiple suicides
-Death of Elisa Lam (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam)

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_E6l1P86U

^ Last video of here before she somehow wound up in a water tank on the top of the hotel which was bolted shut and locked with no signs of foul play