Can we make a Sup Forums iceberg? I just made this. I know it's shitty and empty, but we have to start somewhere

Can we make a Sup Forums iceberg? I just made this. I know it's shitty and empty, but we have to start somewhere.

Template in next post.

Template if you want to start from scratch.

you happy

Don't all women have an undersized one?

> its yet another "Sup Forums keeps putting WinXP on the weird guy tier even tho its still popular in business"
This not only proves you guys are hipsters but NEET's as well.

kuntributions

>Debian higher than Ubuntu
???

>no templeOs
>no ReactOS
>no Gentoobox

you tried

WIP

JOIN ME IN MY EFFORTS

Really nice, please continue.

should've added Sup Forums to reddit tier

Here's my contribution.

user, you did a nice job. I like the statements you put in there too. Keep it up!

Nice job user, I like it.

>latex

latex is literally for norms, what the hell

Are you on drugs? Normies barely know what a text editor is, much less memorizing arcane TeX syntax just to write a letter. If they need to prepare a document they're going to do it in Word.

>arcane TeX syntax
Lol how it \bold{BOLD STUFF} arcane?

I swear Sup Forums is literally illiterate, as in you can't even write.

LaTex is massively used in colleges

The grade of normies you're talking about can barely connect their TV to their WiFi so Vizio can spy on them

Go look at the "normie" tier again. >Facebook
>iPhone
>mobile games
>cable TV
Do you actually believe that people at this level even know LaTeX exists, much less how to use it?

This. Our math teacher makes everything in LaTeX and she isn't very technologically competent. There's a difference between being a normie and being a disgrace to humanity. Technology is what defines our race, if you fail to understand it you've failed as a human being.

not him, but the point was “arcane” certainly doesn’t describe well LaTeX, not that it is normie tier.

last tier should be
>Temple OS
>Read entire intel architecture manual
>C
>ASM
>homotopy type theory
>principles of mathematics

latex is certainly normie for the sciences, it belongs in reddit tier

>hating C
Found the pajeet. Can't wait for your kind to rebuild the windows kernel in JavaScript.

>>C
Fug off

>C
>being beyond casual OS-level programming
in your dreams.

Where would the bogdanoffs be located?

Is this the actual normalized normienized normieness categorization?

brb, installing Hannah Montana Linux

>obscure Russian language forums
Examples?

rate my meme

Only good one here

I'm not really sure what the criteria is here, but the only changes I'd make are:
>Put firefox and i3/i5 above.
>Move discord to top.
>Move "OS X over windows" to the 2nd.
>move gentoo down.

>no mentions of JAZ drives, defunct branded LTO drives, >15k RPM SCSI, or obscure IEEE government communications busses.

You need to go deeper.

Do you need a quick rundown?

Shaved legs at battlestation fallen tier please

>quick rundown
I guess that would do no harm.

the best in thread

>any BSD above Arch/Gentoo
I don't think so. Also add NixOS and GuixSD.

Top is ultra normie tiear
Discord is somehow famous among some Arch and OSX shitposters

Also, OSX shitposters hate Winfags so they naturally prefer OSX over windows even tho most of them are on hackintosh.

Gentoo isn't that big of deal if you follow some visual guides on how to install and configure it that some anons posted years ago and stuff on youtube.

Seminormie mathematician here. Most mathematicians know latex, most prefer WYSIWYG editors, though.

>No LFS

Can someone give me a lengthy runup?

Needs "here's my GPG public key" in there somewhere

Discord is primarily used by normie gamers and winfags. It's very popular.

>mathematician
>anything close to normie
Lol, whatever makes you sleep at night

Even devs switch to discord from time to time as slack wants shekels when discord doesn't. Also slack has a 7500 user/server limit, discord doesn't. Slack has shitty UIs on their mobile apps, discords mobile apps excel. Slack requires registering, discord doesn't, another big advantage of discord.

Also discord is funded by time warner, so expect some Mr. Robot memery again soon.

>discord doesn't require registration
What have you been smoking?

Good weed appearantly. I still do not need to register to join a discord.

Your life must suck, but I don't really pity you.

>FreeBSD all the way down there
I don't feel like I'm there, though.

How is void lower than gentoo?

Lol well put XD

Except, IRC is better than both of those.

It's so dead though. On IRC people with knowledge shut the fuck up, on discord people with no knowledge spout constantly.

It's not dead at all. There are multiple lively networks. You just need to be in multiple channels.

Void is built on nothing but blind GNU hate.

whats wrong with running ponyos? I run it on my work PC and it runs great.

the most correct.

Not including TempleOS everything goes to normie or weird.

>no ArchHURD
You may just want to end it all now

>secret governments

eee.... what?

Literally everyone in academia uses TeX.

>All the iX series stuff is gen 2+
So im not even on the list with my Arrandale i5 then

weird descent curve
but still the best itt

I'm normie as fuck and use opensuse

Should have symbolic logic somewhere in the bottom tiers.

Feel free to add shit

Spotted a typo

>tfw I write short stories in LaTeX
hheh

Win7 above win10???

The saddest thing about the icebergs is that the creator had to know all of these things to put them on there

Yeah.
They're all shit because of that.
is mine, rate

Because twice as many people use win7

Solid

Why is sailfish so low? It seems like a good OS. Also, and I'm afraid to ask, what are
>cock.li
>over the wire
>LoliWM
>Halloween docs
>.chan tld

>tfw I'm in the last tier
What the fuck I'm not even autistic.

;_;

No one uses sailfish, though maybe I should've placed it higher and replace it with meego or tizen or something.

Cock.li is vince's email service.
OverTheWire is a collection of wargames and a warzone.
LoliVM, now orbment, is a tiling window manager for wayland.
Halloween docs are Microsoft's internal documents detailing their embrace, extend extinguish business stradegy.
.chan TLD is a TLD only available on openDNS.

Vuvuzela is the only thing that's not a joke there and I have no idea if and for what people even use it. Last I heard it was still experimental.

What's a Vuvuzela? Programming?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Quick one here-

bretty gud

It's a darknet designed to drown out actual communication in a sea of random data.
No idea how secure it is to use, it's fairly new.

Hello I like dark nets and have not used tor and i2p since the FBI and NSA were confirmed to have gotten a hold of those two.

Where do I learn more about this???

Yes it's called a clitoris. It grows if you take male hormones.

Vuvuzela was pretty well reported about, you can just google.

>tfw regularly fap to mother-son futanari doujinshi

Oh shit I remember halloween docs now. It was all over the place when they started integrating Ubuntu into windows.

john.com is broken
rip

fixed it for you a little

Don't bother, its the same meme as RIFFLE from MIT and most likely it's just research rather than an actual running project.