Which first offline corporation will be destroyed by these 5 companies?

Which first offline corporation will be destroyed by these 5 companies?

>Amazon will completely rape Walmart in 3-4 years

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/b?node=16008589011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TV for YouTube

Apple will kill all of our braincells through inferior products.

How will amazon "completely rape" Walmart when they can't even post a profit? If anything Walmart will just buy Amazon because they can actually make more money than they spend

>>Amazon will completely rape Walmart in 3-4 years

Lolno. Amazon doesn't take EBT and old people still don't trust the internet with their money.

Sup Forums doesn't understand real normies, you guys say shit like normies but you don't mean lower middle class America, which doesn't have an Amazon prime account and only shops at Walmart.

Walmart isn't going to get raped by anyone.

Funny story, my uncle is a die hard NASCAR fan. He also works at walmart. His family is "vacationing" at my parents house, who at the time were well off. It's 11pm at night and my uncle is watching NASCAR at my parents house, his daughter asks if he wants to go to the local Walmart and look around. He gets up and goes, leaving his NASCAR behind, to go to a Walmart to look around, and he fucking works at a Walmart.

By capturing market share. They don't give a fuck about profit because Amazon reinvest all money in new projects aka Amazon go, Alexa etc. Investors also don't bother about is because its shares are skyrocketing

Walmart could offer free 2-day shipping to anywhere in the country, and lower prices than Amazon because they already have the infrastructure for it.
If Walmart wanted to capture Amazon's business, they could.

You have to remember: Walmart is a Fortune 1 company. They are literally #1 in the world. If they wanted to, they could slaughter Amazon.

>hasn't made money in over 20 years
>shares are skyrocketing
>too dumb to realize this isn't a good thing

Do you realize that walmart, along with actually making money, brings in almost 5x as much revenue as amazon? And you're also probably too autistic to know that 99% of people go to walmart for food, and will most likely never do their grocery shopping online.

I could see walmart buying amazon out though for their warehouse efficiencies/automatic forklifts and such. I could also see alexa having already lost hundreds of millions of dollars, because its garbage.

Old people die soon though.

Can you walk to your nearest amazon and buy milk and bread?

Yes. amazon.com/b?node=16008589011

Google and Apple will join to destroy Microsoft. Amazon will destroy all retail and grocery stores. Facebook will go bankrupt because their ad revenue is a fabrication based on Chinese clickshops.

You meant to say no.

>Our store is located at 2131 7th Ave, Seattle, WA
>Amazon Go is currently open to Amazon employees in our Beta program
so no.

Sounds like yet another project that amazon will dump hundreds of millions of dollars into and lose money in the long term on.

Right, but it's going to take a lot longer than 5 years.

And even when they do you still have to convince the millions of EBT shoppers and Luddites who refuse to use banks.

Also there's things you should never buy online without being able to see them in person. Brick and mortar stores have a long way to go before they're extinct.

As OP said, in 3-4 years. You guys are looking at it as now, which is not the topic of the thread. Pls leave.

>Sup Forums
>doesn't know that Amazons core business is AWS

Amazon struck a deal with Snap Inc. recently in a 3B dollar range.

Are you guys all retarded? What are oyu doing with your life?

maybe you unemployed Arch using NEETs should start looking whats going on in this world before you circlejerk about useless dumb garbage

I wonder why Amazon doesn't buy Netflix to strengthen its streaming services, similiar to acquiring Twitch. Amazon Video is a joke.

>top 5
>these 5 companies

>only 4 company logos

???

Your reply wasn't to the OP.
Please go back from where came from.

Ya but in 3-4 years there is no way it will be anywhere close to walmart. You really mean more like 30-40 years

NETFLIX IS ALREADY USING AMAZON AWS

WHY IS NOBODY HERE LISTENING TO ANYTHING?!?!?!?!

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only aim of Alexa is the collection of information. There are millons of Alexa botnets at US home which collect 24/7 all what's happening in the families. The profit margin is more important than revenue for commerce and it's higher in Amazon due to effectivness (Walmart has 3mln retards which must be paid for work). And Amazon go will help to grab offline market share

Bestbuy and any other electronic department stores are going to get BTFO'd by online stores and single-brand retail stores like the Apple Store and Microsoft Store. They simply can't compete on the price and variety.

Cable might get BTFO'd by Netflix/YouTube. Currently people only watch TV for sports and the news, and if you get your news online and don't care about sports then you don't need cable.

Also Walmart isn't going anywhere. I'd still rather get household stuff from Walmart than Amazon because I'm not a 250lb hamplanet who's too self-conscious to be seen in public like OP. Also produce, delivered produce will never be a thing because people like to check out their produce before buying it.

I have read in Snap's IPO prospectus that they made deal Google Cloud and will spend $2B for data storages

>Data storage

B-but muh self deleting photos
How can trust Snapchat to not save my dick pics now?

>>Amazon will completely rape Walmart in 3-4 years

hahaha, no. sellers hate amazon because amazon let costumers rape them so easily. they will backstab it as soon as they find a better platform.
jet and walmart are cheaper alternatives and they are offering store pick up or two day shipping without stupid prime membership. they already have all the infrastructure and the stores to kill amazon.

Amazon is probably the least competent company out of the those 5. It's basically a giant rent-seeking enterprise that would have been broken the fuck up 100 years ago.

Amazon really doesn't have much going for them, basically everything they do is done better by someone else.
>Photos
Google Photos is better and free
>Prime Music
Google Music is better and free (Except for choosing a specific song to listen to that you don't own, but you get 50,000 free uploads so that doesn't really matter)
>Prime Video
Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, etc etc etc
>2 Day shipping
Walmart does that for free
>Fire Phone/Tablet/TV
See: any android device

Amazon really needs to step up their game in every category

Why is apple listed there? It's not a botnet company like the others.

> Apple
> not botnet

If you actually believe this, I have a biochip to sell you.