/tosg/ - TempleOS General

Current Stream: youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/live

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.

>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.

Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".

>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Terry's YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/
Extended History: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle
>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tvRJsTE
templeos.org/
google.com/#q=site:templeos.org "mr. god"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terry shouldn't be streaming. Why isn't Terry at church?

Christianity has lost its way. Why go to church when you're already in the Temple of god?

I want github or other shitty SJW company to hire him and preach tolerant while he yells in the back nigger nigger nigger.

>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality
What did he mean by this?

He doesn't like homosexuality and doesn't understand why they don't legalize beastality while they are at it. Nigger.

If beastiality was socially acceptable, so many poor animals would die, and so many retarded humans would get their assholes ripped open.

You have nice birb

This. It's illegal because it constitutes animal cruelty, you can't really get consent etc., but any zoophile I've talked to would NEVER harm an animal and wouldn't force an animal if it refused their advances. But still, on the flipside you hear about plenty of stories about really shitty pet owners who will neglect basic needs and get away with it within the law.

I like that bird
>something something hihg speed

Didn't Terry do a 9+ hour stream yesterday? Did the CIA remove it from Youtube???

Reminder to add the official /tosg/ Discord to the OP, India nigger.

discord.gg/tvRJsTE

>Discord
You're the nigger here.

what's wrong with discord?
what's wrong with the youtube chat and/or here?
purpose of discord server is.......>>?

why does he wear the hat?

He uses it to hide the tinfoil he is wearing.

And tinfoil, of course, is the only way to protect yourself from the CIA.

we use irc, nigger

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=templeos

Why is the chat always so cringe worthy? I hope none of you write there.

purpose of irc serb is?

>freenode

Give me one reason not to use it

When is he going back to a mental health institution?

It's about time...

Hes openly racist on YT and that does not seem healthy.

Reported his stream many times but Google doesn't care. They probably respect TempeOS and let it slide.

SJW CIA nigger network. Let's ask God shall we, nigger?

Mr. God what do you think of freenode?

nature original orbs teachers member recourse makest rolling bewailing milan spot enlightened put exist correct page unkindled reported spring help showedst auditor needful backs perilous humbledst wail fixedly halved humans forbade revive

>humans forbade

God literally forbids the use of freenode.

>perilous
>wail
>halved
>bewailing

>SJW CIA nigger network

ok now give actual arguments because what you're saying describes discord, not freenode

>purpose of discord server is.......>>?
CIA nigger exploits

Both of them are SJW CIA niggershit. Are you fucking stupid? God has already replied nigger.

Sup Forums deserves to go to mental health institute first before terry
dum stupid troll REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

duck_the_shoe act tiffanies genius meh rocket_science I_see_nothing lulz wot Cosmos Burp BRB couldnt_possibly college and_the_award_goes_to earnest Karenposting driving it_gets_better nope ahh_thats_much_better The_good_stuff the I_could_be_wrong white_trash not how_do_I_put_this na_na dude_such_a_scoffer bring_it_on no_way_dude Zzzzzzzz

>and_the_award_goes_to earnest Karenposting
That girl's name is Karen.

>Both of them are SJW CIA niggershit

Yeah? And why exactly?

lol, did he really visit Sup Forums or is this shopped?

he does some times, nigger

What's wrong with his face?

Very real. He answers the questions in the threads sometimes too.

At least he does in the Terry Davis way of answering questions...

Why is our guy just listening to music all day?

Youtube link to Terry on Sup Forums, please.

>doesn't like the CIA niggers
>thinks the government should regulate what consenting adults do in their bedrooms
Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug

God regulates that and he considers homosexuality contemptible, nigger

Found the MIT nigger

What brand of pigeon is that? It's nice.

>you can't really get consent
This is such a ridiculous statement, we don't get their consent to mince them up for food, to keep them in closed spaces for their entire lives or to control their breeding habits for our own benefit.

>>>/underage/

>listen to kanye west he makes good songs

>reddit bookmark
>no Sup Forums bookmark
Based Terry

He is streaming again lads

this isn't real, right?

It's the 1060 green
TempleOS is 100% real. Terry has very bad schizophrenia. You can download and install it yourself if you don't believe us.

>"God practices perfect justice"
>"it's okay if you get tortured, you get credit for it later"

REALLY made me think, thanks based Terry.

Could anyone tell me how to mount the VMWare virtual harddrive and copy shit to it/edit files/whatever without fucking up the snapshot making me unable to boot?

Is it at all possible, or do I have to make Red Sea ISOs to copy files in to the partitions?

I basically mount the virtual disk, chmod permissions, copy in files (Megaman), and then VMware refuses to boot the OS.

How am I supposed to do this?

God Says clever chaos you're_so_screwed nut_job driving what_planet_are_you_from do_over but_of_course take_your_pick chill_out meh I_didn't_do_it you_don't_say hooah couldn't_be_better ridiculous well_golly not_in_my_wildest_dreams I'll_ask_nicely the Han_shot_first in_a_galaxy_far_far_away virtue don't_push_it vote patience bank desert sad not_too_shabby look_on_the_brightside nope

Look, it's this faggot again.

I can't watch his streams anymore. They are copy righted.

How does he stream if templeos doesn't have network support? Doesnt he use his own OS?

>too stupid to even read the front page
templeos.org/

Someone should start archiving his streams before they get a strike.

>very bad schizophrenia
this guy is coherent enough to do livestreams and write an OS from scratch. that puts his schizophrenia on the lighter side.

are you going to force your retarded meme in every tosg thread you CIA nigger?

>all recent videos removed
FUCKING COPYRIGHT NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do Sup Forumsfags like this guy? He calls everything and anything he doesn't like a nigger. Everything is about niggers to him. Doesn't he have anything insightful to say? I really tried to understand what he was trying to say but most of it is incoherent ramblings about niggers niggering and random numbers being about to communicate with god who hates niggers. If you think this post is absurd, realize where you are.

>Doesn't he have anything insightful to say?
Lots, if you listen between the lines.

Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
India nigger retard doctor.
Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
If you guys have ideas for things to do, let me know. I probably will ignore them.
I have God's official endorsement. I win and the CIA/FBI niggers lose. Just wait. Dumb fuck FBI niggers.
I report to God. You report to me.
God's world is perfectly just. Only a nigger cannot see. That's why niggers have no morals.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you CIA nigger? I’ll have you know I made my own compiler, and I’ve been involved in numerous random number generations, and I have over 99999 lines of Biblical text. I am trained in Holy C coding and I’m the top CIA nigger killer with my car. You are nothing to me but just another nigger cattle. I will run you the fuck over with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the road, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, nigger. As we speak I am contacting God with random fucking numbers and your location is being found right now so you better prepare for the force of God, nigger. The force of God that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call you life sucking Bill Gates' cock. You’re fucking dead, nigger. God can be anywhere, anytime, and God can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his random numbers. Not only am I extensively trained in talking to God, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the IRA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your athiest ass off the face of the continent, you little nigger. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn nigger. God will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting run over, CIA nigger

He is the greatest programmer ever. He has divine intellect you fucking nigger. God chose him to make his temple, the third temple. He is high priest. Random numbers is a method God can use to communicate, read up on tongues you fucking jigger. NIST beacon is a public lottery. Every 60 seconds.

You are a atheist CIA nigger. Added to the non-person execution list. You will be executed with an A10. God practices perfect justice, nigger. The pope is a nigger cattle herder, you are part of the cattle.

God says...
regarding participation fruitlessly hoping fearlessly hey_thats_right change fillest rejoicest request pardon_the_french stones relationship seeking public flow motherly oil discovereth cloud govern be_happy madness five fancies times asking dispel means ails overhastily precepts

Do you know someone who uses TempleOS as it's main OS?

It's not supposed to be used as a main OS. Fucking indian nigger, read the website.

It's not INTENDED by God to be used as your main OS, you heathen.

FUCKING CIA NIGGER GOD PRACTICES PERFECT JUSTICE

Stream resumes !! YESS!!!!!!!!! partay!!!!

add to OP:

>Why should you use TempleOS instead of Windows?

>realize where you are
this answers your question

current state of terry

how does one achieve such perfection?

oishii~~

>oishii
hoshii wa taberu mo

CIA niggers BTFO

When Terry says HolyC compiler compiles user code just in time, he's not saying JIT as in other JIT engine that dynamically optimize things right?

>brand
>make
>model

Word you're looking for is breed, user.

Now go find a white women and have 2.0+ babies so that we may keep the white race strong.

TempleOS compiles the (entire) program into native code when the program is loaded.

It's the kind of JIT that .NET uses.

So will this general die now that all of terry's videos are being removed everyday?

Yer a real fucken CIA nigger. Third temple will never fall. It has divine protection. CIA niggers will all get what's coming to them. Execution by A10, and you are added too now jigger.

God practices perfect justice. No one escapes being paid back for what they did nigger. DMCA is an act of Satan. Copyright lawyers surrender to the IRA.

Mr. God what do you think of the nigger CIA and this CIA nigger?

God says...
examine unchanged infinitely crafty feareth director ripened that's_for_me_to_know editing wounded ascii presumption charity creation expects followed glittering scoffing vast vainly supreme table passible doctrine reconciliation nails dark course each barbarian telling likenesses

It's not funny when you're doing it.

It's not supposed to be funny you fucking nigger. God can puppet anyone. Anyone can speak tongues. God's temple is for anyone to use, not just Terry. Dumb nigger.

What do you think of this dumb nigger now Mr. God?

God says...
solaces cases merits receptacle middle mathematicians henceforth jointly ariseth fever letters what_part_of_God_do_you_not_understand seems your connect lips part refuge fear variable robbery pay hail containing soever unfriendly preferred make_my_day afternoon white effort drink

>what_part_of_God_do_you_not_understand
God is laughing at you nigger.

there's a doc of HolyC ? (complete)

He does have a Sup Forums bookmark, but it's under "uncommon".

terry posting is entertaining, shut the fuck up nigger cattle

These threads went from mildly amusing to depressing real fast.

is this Terry

if not thats some real good impersonation right there

if yes

Hi Terry!!

lol

Get off Sup Forums right now Pajeet. Mr Neeman is expecting the stats lab to be finished soon.

>YouTube recommends "PewDiePie" as similar stream
Sup Forums children confirmed.

>real good impersonation
No, it's not. The grammar is a dead giveaway. Terry almost always uses a comma before the vocative subject.
google.com/#q=site:templeos.org "mr. god"

Obvious copycat.

Someone call Terry and tell him to stop getting so many copyright strikes.