/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user shows off his new leather waller and a beard brush • Something you don't see often in /csg/ a Chinese brand Violin that user bought, his local teacher valued it at 600 when he got it for 240 • user receives a hand spinner • user buys some fairly new chink shit, the Bluedio BS-3 • Xiaomi to release its own SOC in a month • A couple of things user got over the past couple of months • user gets chinked on the last day to open a dispute, AliExpress customer service has got his back and marks user their top priority for today • user finishes flashing Global MIUI8 Rom to his Redmi 4, gets 500mb more free memory than before Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Authentic-Vivo-XE800-In-Ear-HiFi-Sound-Stereo-In-Ear-Earphones-Earbuds-with-Mic/32756236543.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_10000074_10000032_119_10000025_10000029_10000028_10060_10000067_9999_10062_10056_10055_10000062_10054_10059_10099_10000022_10000013_10103_10102_10000016_10096_10000019_10000056_10000059_10052_10053_10107_10050_10106_10051_10000053_10000007_10000050_10084_10083_10000047_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10115_10000041_10000044_10078_10079_10000038_10073_10000035_10122_10121-9999,searchweb201603_7,afswitch_3,single_sort_2_price_asc&btsid=a6f1cd25-8d62-45d9-8973-a52e9883d4ae
audiobudget.com/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57270668#p57271757)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn you're a fast faggot, huh?

Butthurt you didn't get to make the thread this time?

I just find it pathetic he posts this thread the second we hit bump limit. Does he have nothing else to do?

We know it's you, RegularFaggot. Don't need to take off your tripcode

aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Authentic-Vivo-XE800-In-Ear-HiFi-Sound-Stereo-In-Ear-Earphones-Earbuds-with-Mic/32756236543.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_10000074_10000032_119_10000025_10000029_10000028_10060_10000067_9999_10062_10056_10055_10000062_10054_10059_10099_10000022_10000013_10103_10102_10000016_10096_10000019_10000056_10000059_10052_10053_10107_10050_10106_10051_10000053_10000007_10000050_10084_10083_10000047_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10115_10000041_10000044_10078_10079_10000038_10073_10000035_10122_10121-9999,searchweb201603_7,afswitch_3,single_sort_2_price_asc&btsid=a6f1cd25-8d62-45d9-8973-a52e9883d4ae

Are these real? Also are there any better iems for the price?

Can you recommend me some kind of cheap electronic notepad? I need it to tick off things I have to do in a gym. I used to use my phone for this but since I got a new one I don't want to get it all scratched or smashed with a dumbell. I'm too intelligent to use a pen and a conventional notepad.

glorious victory over the norge east european

Why is 1 cent deals getting you banned now?

Daily reminder that there is literally no evidence RegularOP has ever bought chinkshit and he makes these threads for attention, autistically waiting until the last thread is 1 post away from the bump limit before making his thread.

>implying it's not a neural net that generates a summary and a bot that makes the thread

Yes
No

It's been confirmed that RegOP is a chinese govt worker and one of his responsibilities is to make these threads to promote chink shit or whatever

???

No it hasn't. He's just an autistic attention whore with no life and no bid so all he can do is anonymously samefag defending himself and camp out to make new threads right at the bump limit.

How do you know they're not counterfeit? Are there better iems around $30? I mainly listen to indie rock and punk

Because it says "100% original authentic" right there in the description

Good job RegularOP, great to have you back.

How does he manage to keep making daily csg threads like everyday?
I started around mid October when I stumbled around this general and hasn't stop making one, maybe a few days break every now and again

how does the madman do it???

>no evidence RegularOP has ever bought chinkshit

I've been buying Chinese products since 2009. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what's that chink iem review website?

Damn, 3 whole orders?

Answer this regop.

>two items in 2009
>one item over a year later in 2010
kek

was that when your parents still gave you an allowance?

Hi there RegularOP,

Do you have any reviews of your recent purchases from China that you'd like to share with the general? Also, when you sniped this OP after missing out on the last three OPs did you physically orgasm, and if so would you rate your orgasm as better or worse than the orgasms your have received from the various masturbatory devices you haven't bought from China?

Not him but I've been a NEET for the last four years.

You underestimate what a NEET having a "free time" of 24 hrs a day can do. Maybe he's one as well.

That would explain why he was able to buy three things seven years ago:

Don't do it regop, even if you do he will ask the same thing every time you make a thread. For some reason this guy takes his hate towards you to a whole new level of hate.

audiobudget.com/

>this guy
>it's all the work of one person

Samefagging to the maximum

>white knighting for a tripfag
He chose to use a username on a fucking anonymous website.

>inb4 regOP's janny friend deletes all the posts in this thread

>missing Orders Placed Date
>missing Export(.CSV) button
>missing "Can't find your order"
And we're supposed to believe you just took that screenshot? You dug that image up on some website and now you're trying to pass it off as your own.

>pic related more recent DX UI

if we all accompany our posts with a picture of a nipple and a timestamp samefagging will be impossible thanks to the vast variety of nipple shapes and colors. They're like more easily identifiable fingerprints.

Uh Oh

I bought a viofo A118C dash cam from gaybest, its dark and raining outside so perfect time to test, kek.

Ill try and post some daytime footage tomorrow.
The clarity isn't bad considering how reflective everything is on a wet night, and I have maybe overdone the webm compression.

You have nice body

the perfect way of preserving anonymity

Nice footage, is that Norway?

>2016
Is the time and date set incorrectly?

>yellow license plates
probably Poland

I'm in. RegularOP must fall.

Northern UK

Yeah incorrect date and time, Im not sure its worth setting on a capacitor cam as it will always go flat, but ill try.

Makes sense, Ive been a NEET for 7 months since I dropped out of college (pretty sad about it but at least I'm not in a course I hate) and I'm pretty much bumming around doing nothing but cleaning and on 4chins (probably a coping mechanism for me but don't even know it) most of the time so I kinda get how you could get used to that routine too

>You underestimate what a NEET having a "free time" of 24 hrs a day can do.
So did I Ive been aimless for a while. Now that I look back I kinda did waste my time but at least I learned a few things here
Thanks for reminding me friend - time for me to get a job to sustain my chinkshit hobby haha

Come on, user. I believe you can do it.

40 posts in and there hasn't been any proper discussion of chink shit. Just shitposting and nipples.

>Ive been a NEET for 7 months
5 years here.
I might as well kill myself

Check again, the old order system doesn't have those options.

You'll just end up with people cutting off other people's nipples so they can sockpuppet.

>2015

>4 orders in a year
>totalling about $10
>hasn't reviewed anything
This is the man who thinks he's entitled to lead /csg/, folks. Sad!

fix your font rendering

I bought more chink shit today than you have ever done. You are a fucking piece of shit.

>$5 in 2014
>$6 in 2015
How will you recover?

When will /csg/ stop autistically screeching baout who makes the thread

welcome to regularop's thread

That's because DX has long since gotten too big for its own good, turned to shit and has been overpricing their chink shit for a while now, which is kind of what's happening with Gearbest lately too.

By all means keep on moving the goalposts, I'm not going to bother listing every single chink shit item off of every chink site I've ever bought shit from since 2009.

Damn like 12 orders in 2016? Makes my 237 orders in 2016 look like shit. Why do you never reviews?

Please suggest me some VR glasses.

Always saw them as a meme until I finally had the chance of trying them today. Fucking awesome.

Is the chink market a good option?

Don't wanna splash out on some $800 glasses.
Would be great if they were under $40.

Why do you never review any of the stuff you get? Why has it taken you this long to post these screenshots? Why don't you participate in the thread other than posting the OP?

Again, that's just Gearbest and not eBay/Banggood/Geekbuying/AliExpress which I'm not going to go through the trouble of listing every purchase.

>Why do you never reviews?
I have done reviews in the past back when I didn't have to use a trip.

>Why has it taken you this long to post these screenshots?
I don't like giving shitposters (You)s and look what that's done to the thread.

I just received the Motospeed V40 this weekend which I could give a review if anyone's interested.

t. retard

Stop giving attention to the norwegu, there's no need to explain things and you won't accomplish anything.

>I have to use a trip now
No you don't, you just want attention.

>I could give a review if anyone's interested
Yes, please do

Fuck off you disgusting Xiaomi shill.

Can a mildly talented programmer make a script to autopost /csg/ threads so RegularFaggot can't be a samefagging attention whore?

>only one person hates tripfags
Tripfags are the antithesis of an anonymous image board. How new are you?

What size tips do i have to get for my rock zircons?

>i have done reviews without my trip
We believe you 100% totally legit you are the most trusted ITT believed

where is the /csg/ telegram link? i see discord but i don't see tg. Can you fix it RegularOp?
thx

T400

Thanks

We know you're a schizo and shit, but you will be accounted as one person still, sorry.

Thanks user, its hard finding support when you're losing on everything and when you just lurk and don't open up in fear of judgement given the board culture or any social media haha

At least there's a few that listen :) Thanks bro - it really surprises how words could inspire and lift you up a bit hehe c:

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Pls tell me so I could understand it as well
What made you a NEET also? (I'm a NEET cos of disappointment in myself and pressure from family)
Is there any you could do in your situation??
I feel like most of these things are due to our past experiences, environment and circumstances, cos we wouldn't be the way we are if it weren't for it.
We all go through shit no matter how big or small it is - I'm still going through some shit and it'll take a while to forget or move on.
I think we are in a phase/heat haze that'll pass on, its not easy where we're at but we'll all get through and we just need to find a way to keep on going no matter the circumstance.

Were all gonna carry our weight, user. Hang in there friendo :)

Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap mylar capacitor assortments?

>my chinkshit hobby
muh nigga. I'm a semi-NEET (being in education only) and chink shit keeps me happy.

Not him, i'm just a neet because of where i live, even have a uni degree, no debt and disposable money to buy tech and chink shit so i guess i'll keep leeching.

>What size tips do i have to get for my rock zircons?
For what purpose? Just curious.

Are third party tips more comfortable than the stock ones or something like with the HD668b?, I'm interested as well.

>How deep does the rabbit hole go?
As deep as far you can detach yourself from reality.
Somedays you'll just have a sudden strike of lucidity and wonder where the fuck did time go and you'll start to grasp the unfathomable weight of the inavoidable consequences and the realization is gonna make you gasp for air in panic,
the rest of the day you'll just placidly drift away unaware.

>Is there any you could do in your situation??
Probably, anything I would actually do? I don't think so.
I'm stuck here in fear of making another mistake and ruining definitively my life, so I'd rather barter my time for relative pleasure and the illusion of hope, and I keep telling myself that at some point I'll do something.

>What made you a NEET also?
Dropped out of school, then I had to take care of a sick relative for 2 years,
and when they died I told myself I'd took a few months off to relax from the incredible strike of bullshit I was going trough and then I just gave up because the bullshit never stopped coming.

>past experiences, environment and circumstances
Partially yes, but things don't just "happen" to you, you let them happen.

>For what purpose? Just curious.
I lost the old ones

since you're answering questions, why is it so important to you to be OP? sometimes you'd make a thread 10 posts before the bump limit just so you could be OP.

Not him but I feel you, user. The longer I spent being a NEET, the harder it becomes to climb out. I'm so disconnected from the real world I'm no longer sure how I can reenter and become a contributing member of society. Everything is just too comfy right now but if I don't make any changes, there are no prospects for advancement in life. Maybe starting uni at the end of the year will change things but who knows.

kek

Why do you think you need a tripcode?

Don't bother. He's never answered this and he never will.

Just make your thread 20 posts early if he makes his 10 posts early.

Actually he posted it before the old thread hit the bump limit. His post advertising this thread was post #310, the bump limit post, meaning he posted this thread at #309.

Are chink Windows tablets worth it? I Need something portable

He's made early threads in the past before. 3 threads ago he made a duplicate thread that was eventually deleted after some user made his own thread.

I have no idea what drives him, but he's obviously not a bot if he replies to people ITT...

what are the GOAT chink iems under $20? I need a patrician viewpoint, headfi-level.

Alright.

Bought this when Gearbest was having a sale on it for $12.50, used last bit of my GBpoints to get it down to $10.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the Motospeed V40, its build quality is really solid, the cable is thick and nicely braided, mouse itself feel good to the touch and its buttons have a soft-ish click to it.

Software is actually pretty good and the translation is okay, like one user mentioned in his review of the Motospeed V30 (archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57270668#p57271757) all the settings are settings are saved on the hardware itself so if you wanted to you could just remove the software after setting the mouse up to your liking.

Also you don't have to worry about the grips turning to shit like on the James Donkey because it's modeled into the plastic.

All in all, I'm pleasantly surprised as it's a quality mouse.

So far I haven't seen any proper chink VR glasses being discussed, just the Google-cardboard smartphone holders.

If you're in the market for actual VR, then your only bet is the proper brands.

>can't get to aliexpress without being redirected to ru.aliexpress

I hate being on the botnet

Why is it important for you to be the OP? Why have a tripcode? Can't you just post as Anonymous, you think you're better than us?

Fucking Kek, love how the asian dude poses
>chink shit keeps me happy.
Same here, Ever since I discovered csg mid october - I cant stop buying... my Chink Shit Fever needs to take a break haha

What degree is it? did systems engineering, hated it to bits and too competitive and most teachers weren't any help or smug assholes.
Realized its not for me and still don't know what I want to do. So aimless atm 0.0
That's my paradox right now
>so i guess i'll keep leeching.
Its your only advantage so far keep leechin' what you can get hehe

My LG G4 finally bootlooped.

What's the current well-memed chinkphone? Is it still the Redmi Note 3 Pro, or is the Redmi Note 4 objectively better? There also appears to be a Mediatek and Snapdragon version, which one is best?

delete your cookies

Zuk Z2. Redmi Note 4 is mediakek shit and 3 is pretty old now

What about the Snapdragon variant?

>is pretty old now
this must be one of the most normies, meaningless and retarded reasons in existence

SD650 is perfectly fine, hell a LG G2 from way before is perfectly fine.

really looked like a (female) breast in the thumbnail
have you ordered any striped knee socks recently by any chance?

The current Snapdragon one only has india bands. Note 4X (aka Note 4 international version) is still to be released so prices will be inflated for the first couple months