He doesn't dream in code

>he doesn't dream in code
what's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw
maplebit.com/
slgonzalez.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't dream at all, so, that's a thing.

I rarely dream.

I did when I was studying my asshole off back in college.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw
video for the uninitiated

>what's your excuse?
I dream in anime.

Everyone dreams everyday (night) but dreams are often forgotten shortly after waking up unless you think about the dream you just had, which will help you to recall some fragments of it.

I envy our trips and dreams.

my dreams are a black void filled with nothingness

>kek

I stopped dreaming years ago.

We as a culture need to stop celebrating autists like that. Just saying.

>an autistic kid with no friends is a more competent, passionate and employable programmer than 99.9% of Sup Forums
So you're making fun of him because he's more successful than you even at such a young age? Pretty pathetic, Sup Forums. Stick to yelling at other people's consumer electronics choices. You're much better at that.

Sup Forums is just boring normalfags now. You should only come here to be entertained by retards.

don't worry, the video is 4 years old which means he's now 18 and probably lurks here. nothing wrong with mocking autistic adults

I dream in shitposts.

I smoke to much dank memes so I rarely remember my dreams.

Autists don't deserve any praise, especially after the 2016 election when they anti-social memery basically ruined everything.

Underrated

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

I actually poop in the toilet.

Underrated

What kind of projection is this. Stop being white knight retard

This, most nights you literally think of nothing for a dream, didn't have one, nope can't even remember anything happening, just went to sleep, woke up the next day.

If im on vyvanse and try to sleep after programming for a while, ill nod in and out of sleep with random programming shit going through my mind. Its honestly pretty terrible, especially when you just want to sleep

thats just power of vyvanse, im certainly no autismo super genius

That kid has one of those faces you just really want to Punch.

He's a Ph.D. student at UT Austin now.

I used to die in my dreams every single time for as long as I can remember until I started smoking weed and not having dreams. I haven't smoked recently and now I have them again, but now everyone else dies.

As if coding is hard.
It's just a lot of fucking work to accomplish not a lot.

Only autists like it.

Is it me are is he a little bit more built?

I would fuck him too user.

could i say i dream in chemistry? i was trying to remember a compound for about a week then one day i woke up at 3am and it was the first thing on my mind

That is called happiness

14-Year-Old Prodigy Artist Dreams In Anime

I remember when I played so much Tetris I literally ended up dreaming about playing Tetris and that's when I knew I had to stop playing Tetris.

I only dream about naked girls sucking my dick.

Don't be sour. Nuclear war with China will be fun.

ITS AN OMEN

>14 year old prodigy
>prodigy

Really? What's he accomplished, then? If he's prodigy he must've come up with some super efficient algorithm or something, right?

What's that? He read a book and wrote a hello world app? Wow, I guess that's pretty impressive, if he's like 5 or something. Oh, he's 14? That's too bad...

>He hasn't worked on really exciting software

>His Website wasn't made with a Mac
maplebit.com/

If you really study something seriously, like for a test, or out of passion, then you should dream about it. You might likely even nightmare about it. If you don't, you probably didn't study enough.

He has 2 publications. What have you achieved so far in your life?
slgonzalez.com/

Yeah. He's nothing compared to that African super genius queen who figured out how to get NASA back from the moon safely when she was only 9 and destroyed those racist whites.

I saw the true movie based on her life