Who else waiting for the next BlackBerry to revive the keyboard fad?

Who else waiting for the next BlackBerry to revive the keyboard fad?

I just picked up a priv yesterday and i absolutely love it.

Not me. Physical keyboards that small are too uncomfortable to use.

If they come out with a sideways one I'll buy it right away. My Droid 4 is getting really old. Would be nice to upgrade.

next blackberry will be the nail in the coffin for keyboards.
it looks like its tacked on tbqh, and the weight distribution will fuck everything up

Portrait keyboard...disgusting. Landscape slider or it's worthless.

Real keyboard was already dead. The portrait keyboard isn't a real worthwhile thing.

Pretty comfy over here senpai

Nokia E6 is best keyboard phone ever.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

I think i just came a bit.

I would pick one up if it didn't have the same CPU as my low-end cheapo phone Nexus 5x.

BlackBerry bold line was best phones I've owned.
Nowadays it's all touchjizz and it sucks.

I realized that I don't use apps that heavily aside from Sup Forums YouTube and music. Texting email and phone calls are my #1 usage and for me the PRIV is a dream come true, but it's definitely not for everyone. Especially mobile gamers

I still use a flip phone, I'm a loser.

When I was getting my first smartphone, I wanted some LG unit (this is all pre-bootloop when LG had decent phones) which had a slide-out keyboard. I ended up with a Samsung Replinish because my parents were paying for my phone bill and it was a good deal.

Now on a Samshill S5, no slide out keyboard.

Any shortwave fans building their own antennas?

I'm excited for BlackBerry and NOKIA as well for 2017. There's talk that NOKIA will bring back the N-Series, so I'm thinking about getting both the Mercury and whatever NOKIA phone comes out.

Holy shit I miss that phone, nice!

cuck idiot

fuck off moron

using for pretty much the same reason as
and gotta say its pretty comfy (loving the hub and BB modified apps like calendar, notes, etc..)
but if I were to choose again, I'd go back to xiaomi.. BlackBerry is fine but little over with price - and keyboard on it is meh

Nokia N950 when :(