Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

xD

Calm down there, Erik Erikson

hahahaha erik is a funny name

>the Happening is all of Norway pulling an Anders in unison

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

shut the fuck up before we annex you too

it means plum in turkish I can't take you serious hahaha

Nice try american proxy, but no one really cares about wars except you fatties.

hey norway did yu forget to taek ur pillz xD

Rude

Is that your entire navy?

LOL?? its like 1% its just a random costguard flotilla

> The building of a new fleet in the 1960s was made possible with substantial economic support from the United States.

We paid for our own doom

>scandi "military"

Fuck off or we annex your shitty island

I can't take anything related to Turkey seriously, sorry.

As an Erik, I take offense to this.

will u invade us too, Norway?

no

please

ok since you ask so nicely, but no welfare money ok!?!

>The Norwegian man is out for 6 months because he works in an oil platform in the middle of the ocean (among other men)
>Meanwhile, his wife is bored. She is bored of hiking the same mountains and all the men around her are boorish autists
>One day, a stranger comes into town. He is a dark handsome man with a daring and passionate look in his eyes
>He notices lonely Bertha staring at dead trees covered by snow
>The charming man approaches her and she can feel herself heating up like if she was in the Mediterranean
>"Te encuentras sola pobrecita" - said the mysterious man
>Suddenly, Bertha couldn't take it anymore. The passion of Andalusia, the charm of Milan and the nostalgia of Portugal were all combined in the deity that was in front of her
>She takes of her clothes and proceeds to have the most "caliente" sex she ever had at an old Fryja shrine
>As she reaches the climax and the epitome of human pleasure she thanks the gods of the south for sending this angel of lust
>After passing out she could hear a lonesome guitar sound fading in the distance
>When she waked up her husband was still in the ocean but now she had a memory to warm her in those cold Norwegian nights
>and that memory was:
>...
>Fernando Martinez

Kek

you gonna flood us with shitskins?

A little advice, you may think you are totally anonymous online, but there's always someone who can find you, and it could effect you in real life. In no way is that a threat or anything but, not thinking before posting stuff online can hurt you in real life. I've been online since I dialed into it using churrasco smoke signals. I've watched it grow and flex and change. I've seen bad things happen to good people because they thought they where safe. So I guess what I'm saying is, don't believe just because you think you have anonymity online that there can be no repercussions in real life.

Because there can.

We can I enlist in the Norwegian army?

Where*

Do it, noway!