Why do we hate this initiative

why do we hate this initiative

Other urls found in this thread:

kodewithklossy.com/
google.com/search?q=Karlie Kloss projects&gws_rd=ssl#q=Karlie Kloss code projects
nytimes.com/2011/04/08/business/08bartik.html
youtu.be/K1tALNL3nbM?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>changing directories in terminal and making markup web pages = "KODING"
that's why

The more people in tech the lower our wages will get.

It's so obvious she's trying to create a brand and make money, even though she has no idea what she's doing. Do people really fall for her shit

Aside from the fact that she isn't actually promoting real learning or knows what she's doing?

Because she made it about her. It's not about getting women to program, it's about showing the world how SHE, how KLOSSY does it. Me me me me me me. It's disgusting narcissism.

They don't teach much
they only let girls of color join
its karlie kloss and because I can't sleep with her she must be a total bitch

>Because she made it about her.
This is probably the worst part about it

Why do celebrities have to put their name on everything they do?

cd..
cd..
cd..
cd..
cd..

>Implying showing women that programming will get them attention isn't the best way to get them to learn it

what's a klossy

if you're a pajeet, yes
if you know your shit, you will be valued higher

desu if somebody paid me thousands or even hundreds of dollars to swap directories a couple of times and take a picture I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't know why people on Sup Forums get so butthurt about it.

She doesn't need money. She's a rich and successful model for over 10 years already. She's giving back. Her coding has also improved a lot since then.

>Her coding has also improved a lot since then.
SAUCE

She's literally a marketing bullshit machine.

because it's not them

>tfw to smart to hate people for stealing money

Vagina_software.jpg

Some type of whore

>Simple mode:

Her platform doesn't teach concepts, mathematics, logic, or abstract problem solving. She rides a wave of fame and misguided political platforms that based on gender instead of mental abilites.

>I'm a black dick, mode:

Lets be real:
kodewithklossy.com/
Look at this webpage. Its made by a team of men and automated scripts.

Whats the first thing you see?

Code?
>nope...
Projects made by coders from her platform?
>no
her own personal projects?
>she has never relased anything
How about some sucesses from her camp?
>high failure rate.
She must at least have some coding sucess to push a coding platform
>uhhhhh....
Just a link to a scholarship and a few photos of herself and some black and muslim chick.

This is why I hate being black in tech. We're poster children more than just people. And instead of showing what her """camp""" can do, we just a bunch of shit to make fun of. I want to see projects not politcal shit shoveling.

This is a google search of Kloss projects:
google.com/search?q=Karlie Kloss projects&gws_rd=ssl#q=Karlie Kloss code projects

This is a page of a women that actually did things:
nytimes.com/2011/04/08/business/08bartik.html

Who is the most well known of the two?

>coding
Hey Karlie! Me and the "girls" are going to starbucks to support their stand against Drumpf and later swing by Nordstrom and let them know we are proud to use their products. Wanna (cum) come?

I'm black too but I'm Nigerian living in Nigeria so I don't have to deal with the bullshit you guys go through in your tech community. I could get some nice jobs in the US or Europe or even South Africa but I don't want to deal with this type of culture where people assume things about how you got to where you are.

I feel ya. Dad was honky, Mother was beaner. I definitely take more after my Mother then my Father, and I always fucking hated how people treated me while I was studying CS and now that I work in IT. Professors treated me like their pet because I was a minority/social experiment/something to be proud of and they did not care if I was a good student or not. In IT I get the same type of treatment from management, and to be honest I much rather be judged by my work and not a political/SJW experiment.

Imagine being a Black Arab. It's awful. All this "progressive" garbage is suppose to appeal to me but it's absolutely disgusting. Wealth inequality is at all time high. We practically live in a police state and the economy is in complete shambles. Yet , I'm suppose to be happy because the show a bunch of minorities in their latest piece of morally bankrupt Propaganda. This is the darkest time line.

Trust me, here in America the people who matter in your life will not assume things about you. Because they will know.
I'm free to assume that literally any woman in the department got there by sucking dick, but the moment I'm forced to work with them, we reach a deeper understanding, and I stop assuming things. Either I know that they got there by sucking dick, or I know that they're worth their paycheck.

tl;dr you're worrying too much about people you shouldn't give a shit about. Worry about yourself first and foremost, and then worry about the people who can drag you down.

nice to know even black people like you know the difference between blacks and niggers.
You are a black person, you are well spoken and aware your skin color gives you unwanted attention from white guilt people or progressives.

have you thought that maybe you're treated like retards because you're retarded?

I hope it's not the darkest timeline. I can imagine worse. But I only experience this timeline so we will see.

Hey Karlie.

Have you ever spoken to another sentient being in your life?

I believe I have. It's just that here in Dominican Republic there are no black people, there are just niggers.

oh look, another thread giving attention to attention whores

>Her coding has also improved a lot since then.
Source? No? Then stop posting.

tits or gtfo

>male dominate field with the highest earning potential is being spammed with "initiatives" to push women into the field, as well as pajeets with h1b visas
hmm i wonder what motives they could have for this.

So the shoppe page is fucking ridiculous. A SHIRT, a fucking PIN, a flash drive (okay yeah whatever, depends what's on it), why a portable charger? What are you really going to charge?!, a notebook like oh wow getting your fucking moneys worth there!!, a fucking sticker sheet because goddamn women are children AAAAND magnets for your fucking fridge.

Ultimately NOTHING. Just a bunch of "Look how much labelled merchandise I have on my stuff and literal person, I AM SO NERDY ECKS DEE"

We can never be her either, which hurt the most. Women are the only ones who can get these moronic gigs.

Already cringing at her upcoming appearance on the new bill nye show

i thought this was a boy in the thumbnail

Sup Forums hates her because they'd like to make so much money with so much more than just cds

>""""""""""""""""""super""""""""""""""""""""model

What's a black arab?
An arab with very dark skin or a sub-saharian-looking guy from an arab country?

Which country do you come from?

Doesn't finance have a higher earning potential?

I agree fellow gentle sir!

California.

I meant, which arab country do you originate from?

USA. No one understands me.

?
Are you joking?

Are you even the first guy I asked the question to?

I imagine it has to do with linguistics

A black person who speaks arabic, most likely from sudan desu

Yeah, probably.
I was just wondering because I know a few Egyptians and Moroccans who look like normal arabs (semite facial features and everything) but they have darker skin than even some Congolese, and depending on where he lives, he could be one of those, or something else that he would consider "black Arab".

Yes I am.

Define what's a black arab then

No one understands me. You too.

i don't think that's really true anymore. CS has higher starting pay, and top programmers have insane salaries.

Maybe I would understand you if you explained yourself instead of repeating that I don't.
But you probably wouldn't because you're clearly just trolling and aren't even the first guy.

I directly admitted to it so I don't see why you keep trying.

But the top guys are very exceptional, and the people getting into either of those fields must look at how the average person does, not those who just started or those at the very top.

But I have no numbers, so maybe even the average programmers get paid better than the average guy in finance.

It's a combination of hating her for being a poser, and jealousy about her being able to get away with being a poser via being an attractive young female.

She's the perfect model for that box. Both are flat, white, and featureless

Have you ever installer Gentoo?

I haver.

>haver
Sounds amazingly good

Artificially giving herself sleep deprivation marks with makeup

Checked her site out. Holy crap, in my country that would probably be a scam and a criminal offense.

guyz I tried to kode but it's not werking???!?!?!?!?!

Nailed it. You start to hate liberal white people more than the people they tell you you're supposed to hate. I'm just tired of this shit.

what a load of horse shit

Women don't belong anywhere near science and technology. They are brainlets that lack basic logic and rational thinking capabilities.

Nope, you're doing good. Working as intended.

just keep doing that a bit longer

my sids

women and minorities and tech are screwed because companies know they HAVE to hire and promote you to be diverse. However, you are put in positions you cant possibly do because its beyond your experience. So you are just stuck, you cant contribute. When you try to contribute you look like you don't know what you are talking about, you cant progress because you cant get experience because you cant contribute.

Might as well take the cake job and collect paychecks.

The only reason she does it is because the female video game streamer market is over saturated

She would make so much more if she started streaming daily.

The issue with that though is she doesn't understand technology or streaming or entertaining or conversation well enough to do that.

Why would she want to spend all that time and effort to make alot of money when she can just say she likes technology and get fame and money even if it is less?

fucking BASED

We are on a really bad trajectory. It would be an order of magnitude darker had Elon Musk not flown over here to help get our collective shit together.

No because finance is smoke and fucking mirrors. Make a product and sell it and generate value? That's where money comes from. Finance just obfuscates simple mechanisms to pull the wool over the eyes of millions.

And?

That doesn't stop Wall Street from making countless billions from it.

The Kode With Klossy Career Scholars will work through Flatiron School's online Full Stack Web Development curriculum using Learn.co. The robust curriculum based in Full Stack Ruby and Full Stack Javascript includes 800+ hours of content and is designed to help you think and build like a software engineer. You will do that by solving hundreds of test-driven labs, developing several projects, and taking live assessments with instructors to verify your progress. You will join a diverse community of learners, maintain an active technical blog, and receive coaching and coursework on preparing for technical job interviews.

Shes fake as shit

>cd
>cd

There are literally millions of actual women programmers they could have chosen, but then chose some roastie model cunt who is just in it for the publicity and social light.

>she needs to join our startup

this gets me everytim

youtu.be/K1tALNL3nbM?t=90

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO CODE THAT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PATRIARCHY IN THIS PICTURE THO!!

I'm not dumb enough to try and make some argument why Wall Street is the reason for America's decline or something. But I know this: Money is supposed to represent value. If your country stops producing value, and one sector keeps making huge amounts of money while contributing no value, there must be something wrong. Dare I say it is a bubble of some sort.

You can get caught up in all that complexity and make your cut, or you could go the sane route and make a product and sell it. People will pay you if you make something they like. Why would you get neck deep in some crazy abstracted system? It does not make sense or appeal to me.

I'd fuck that boy.

We're arguing about two different things here user.

The first guy () said that women want to get into tech because it's the male-dominated field with the highest earning potential.
I responded that the male-dominated field with the highest earning potential might not be tech, but instead finance.
Whether you believe finance produces actual value or not is completely irrelevant, since the money that people working in it make is real.

The only relevant thing here is wether people who get into it make more money than in tech or not.

I literally couldn't give less of a shit about it. If you want to learn coding, do it.
Literally why not ?

Because this is clearly a scam by this model (and the people behind her) to make money riding this meme of the female programmer.

We have nothing against real schools that actually teach you to code. It's just that this isn't one.

Because it's the equivelant of paying to go to an American Negro church every Sunday to further your academic interest in evolutionary biology.

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

Consumerism is great!

Thus women are great!

You're not some kind of bigot, sexist are you?

since i don't know the initiative, i'm going to guess: it's an initiative for horny men to code, but it's rhetorical since horny men can't code.

Hahahahah, american society, everyone..

Read this as "why do we hate Indians"

bump

vir/g/ins fear the pussy

This is unfortunately true. Women won't learn anything until it's fashionable. That's literally the reason why women don't go into tech - it's too uncool and "nerdy" (not the hipster starbucks-dweller rayban """"nerdy""" but actual dork-nerdy).

she's a stupid incompetent bitch

Why are you posting that. Post pictures of her walking around being hot, topless, etc.

Holy kek we learned how to use that command in the first day of Java class here

>we send each other screenshots of the code to debug
what the fugg