Tell me your experience with Polish people

tell me your experience with Polish people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy–Poland_relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally know no Polish people, however I have a lot of friends with Polish heritage
Everyone single one of them is ashamed of it and never talks about it tho

Know quite a few. Some are cool some are stupid (literally) . I've fucked 2 Polish girls, who were 6s.

Literally all I can say about poles.

>Everyone single one of them is ashamed of it
that's kinda sad
In Japan white heritage regardless ethnicity is proudable because of its rarity

They are so irritating, and they're fucking everywhere.

They are not good at changing lightbulbs.

It's pretty weird though, there's no special stereotype against Polish people other than the broader Eastern European and the mining immigrant one. People of Italian heritage tend to be very proud of it nowadays here, even if they're only like 1/16 or less.

Chinese or Polish,which is more irritable?

irritating*

Friendly. Visiting poland in 2011 was great.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy–Poland_relations

We are bros for the most part. The Polish immigrants that come to Italy are mostly bydlo trash who work in low wage jobs, but I don't equate them with the entire country.

Why polish language is hard to understand?

because you have to learn it first to understand it

>Everyone single one of them is ashamed of it and never talks about it tho
my entire mother's side of the family is polish, so im 1/2 polish and i never tell anyone

It has very retarded alphabet, phonetics and grammar.

very friendly, passionate and humorous, both of them were conservative and nationalistic and literally made me a huge polandboo talking about their country and culture

the most beautiful woman I have ever see is Polish
I love Polish

unintentionally very funny and clownish when drunk or drugged

Humble af. Like I think they're like the canadians of europe, but with a more fucked up history

I fugged a polish girl

Polish women in "the West" are surprisingly promiscuous. In some cases even more so than the natives.

I know only polish ppl.

no

ugly women, danutas, malgorzatas and katarzynas

Does western Europe really have America-style heritagefags now?

They are stupid and can be really slimey

I don't use public restrooms.

all incredibly right wing

you nailed it, people here hate to be seen as "funny". And hands down, there's no many things more funny than Polack who takes himself so serious. 39 milions of pathetic retards each so sure without doubt that he's real deal.

I visited Krakow. The first word I learned was piwo. I think this accurately summarises the Polish culture as a whole.

Underrated post. This is a golden example of American banter.