What is the best torrent client for linux?

what is the best torrent client for linux?

Transmission

Deluge, Transmission or rtorrent.

"why should I pay for other people's hard work I will just get it for free" freetard ideology... Nothing to do with freedom, everything to do with gibsmedat

downloading a linux iso faggot

>intellectual property

Pretty much.

There's a line between sticking it to greedy corporate pigs and gibsmedat and I think we know which side of the line torrenting is on.

One redeeming factor of it is that it gives a voice (read: good software) to third world countries where affording that stuff would be impossible. It's pretty obvious this is no dent in the creator's wallet since these people wouldn't be customers otherwise by any stretch of the imagination.

>yfw many of the downloaders for comercial websites and products like steam actually just use torrenting

Good goy! The wealth will trickle down!

>yfw the protocol itself is not the issue but the pirating associated and when you realize you're playing dumb on an anonymous donkeyfucking japanese steakhouse

yeah, just look at all those game developers and media companies that have went out of business like...
oh right, they are actually still making record profits.

Tbh the only thing i torrent is autodesk products and solidworks so i can practice building shit at home to make me quicker and better at my job.

Idgaf if the developers are butthurt by that, my company pays £100k+ a year already for licences anyway.

When it comes to professional software, money is earnt from companies, not individuals.

Besides, pirating and practicing the use of this shit only helps them to build a customer base. The same way giving free student licences does.

Aw yiss.

kubuntu, transmission

So you're currently on Linux ...And you come to g to ask for the best torrent client so you can download ANOTHER Linux ISO and reinstall your OS? When will you freetard.stop obsessing over OSes? All you seem.to do.is.install.and reinstall the OS. Get a job.

true, if everyone was forced to pay for photoshop. The popularity of gimp and krita would skyrocket.

no, I am installing it on a different old corrupted laptop. I do not torrent much since all my shit is free anyway so there is no point and haven't really kept up on what the best client is.

>I'm stealing bread from this bakery every morning, I don't think they even noticed
>I'll just swipe this toothbrush off the shelf, look at how much shit is in this supermarket, it won't even dent their profits
>I'll just fuck this corpse, it's dead anyway, who cares
>I'll stick this turd back into my ass, that's where it came from anyway, so what?

rtorrent

qbittorrent
everything else is for dumb niggers

>"you wouldn't download a car" argument

>gimp
No i genuinely think people would just pay for pbotoshop. Gimp is a piece of shit.

What's the most expensive thing you could pirate?

transmission-daemon or rtorrent

>torrent stalled
rutorrent or die you infidel.

a ship, maybe

Over half windows operating systems are torrented. If you can get something for free/cheaper without consequences then you should get it. Not doing this means you're at the bottom of the food chain, a cuck.

Transmission. QBittorrent if you want stuff like RSS Feeds but

>qt

I heard Deluge is alright.

Qbittorrent ftw

this
GUIs for torrenting is retarded

No it's not

there are several 'usable' clients, its more a matter of taste than quality.

like said.

I personally use deluge.

qbittorrent now stop being a weeb and download some tits

>*proceeds to use web interface*

>the anti-GUI meme
I don't understand this. Are you actually autistic? Why make things harder for yourself?

This

>harder
Are you actually retarded and believe that CLI is somehow harder to learn?

fpbp

All valid examples except the last turd one.

>learn
There's nothing to learn when it comes to clicking start, pause and remove. Bandwidth limits, save locations and auto pausing settings are right there in the open in Transmission.

Managing multiple torrents is far easier with a proper GUI. I'd rather use CLI for things that are actually easier to do with a CLI rather than be a tryhard l33t.

>optimizing resources by learning 2 keys for a program you will barely touch is "tryhard l33t"

Kek, ubuntu the biggest Linux distro comes with a torrent client.

This. Transmission has a comfy web interface

Checked

I just wanted an excuse to say that for a good chunk of my life.

I can't get the newest release to install on Linux For Niggers. pls help

I'd help you if I knew what the fuck you were asking.

I am running LFN and I can't get the transmission package to install from github. pls help

PS is pretty expensive.

if you're willing to invest the time into learning how to set it up: rTorrent + rutorrent.

it you just want something that werks out of the box: transmission. it comes preinstalled with most distros

if you need something slightly more advanced: deluge or qbittorrent

if you want to piss off others on Sup Forums: tixiati

probably something like:
-full adobe everything cc 2018(or 2017 etc )
- ultimate buisness edition of a cad program
-sony vegas like software

basically, "professional" software which allows you to create stuff

Deluge, you can install a web interface with labeling options and plugins.

pls help

It is.
I've used it.

Try it some time

Linux is free as in beer. You don't have to pirate it.

>learning keys for a program you barely touch

Are you an idiot?

adobe doesnt release full cc anymore. it only costs about 30 a month for all their cc products.