Is there a better phone?

Is there a better phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWI-lnmTMvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

literally just bought one today. it finally dropped enough in price to fit my rule of never paying more than $300 for a phone.

Yes, the Smartisan M1L.

Huawei P8 Lite

no

Where did it price drop?

>chink crap

price drop? how much did it cost you? 16gb or 64gb?

I forgot the iPhone is Made in Crimea.

God no I own one as a temporary replacement and they're a horrible example of an Android device.

Nope.

>Posted from my iPhone SE

Mine comes in today, I'm still on the fence about if I want to keep it

Remember how nice iOS 6 looked on the black iPhone? God

>Apple Internet Defense Force

kys u autists

its a $150 device that is as good as the 5SE for normal USE for 50% of the price

lol ... it runs great .. android 6.0

no issues multi tasking .. literally the perfect android device

youtube.com/watch?v=qWI-lnmTMvc

What category do you describe this phone? If it is for the perfect size yes, there is no better phone, but battery could be better.

dude the battery on the SE is like two days of use

I like my V20, but it's very expensive.

This. Upgrading from my G3 this spring so i'm hoping the G6 is a bit less expensive

Many Android phones and BlackBerries

Yes, the white/gold one. This black/silver colour scheme is atrocious.

Gold is tacky as fuck

>5SE
are you literally retarded

It's easily the best iPhone. If you prefer android it probably won't convert you though. I might get one of my own next year to replace my 4s as my "fuck around with ios" phone.

Why does the Sup Forums wiki tell me iphones are shiet? Im kind of concerned, as i dont know much about phones, that im getting memed here. Should i buy a gentoo recommended phone like the g4, or should i lurk a bit on here before deciding what im buying?

t.crossboarder

>SE
handlet

SE is meant for gifts

Yeah, I do. I'm one of those autists who complained non stop since the earliest betas of iOS 7 about how horrid it looks and how many basic design mistakes it makes.

nice try

Buy an iPhone and jailbreak the shit out of it. Even rooted android gets BTFO by it since it's a pure unix phone

Soon...

GOAT

A friend of mine is selling a used 16gb nexus 5x for $200 but I think its too high, what do Sup Forums?

Haggle

That sounds good but I was wondering if that is a fair price to begin with. I'm seeing really varied prices on ebay

Yes xiaomi hongmi 1s
And more than 5000 other chink phones

>Is there a better phone?
This is cool phone cause of high fps movies. But its ugly.
Idol 4 and idol 3 4.7 looks much better.

/thread

but after years it still retains it's 70+ hours, can't say that about others

Found it

2 of them, so you can multitask

nice meme pal