What can Trump do to improve Cyber security?

What can Trump do to improve Cyber security?

Other urls found in this thread:

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/10/security_design.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-apple-phone-san-bernardino-2016-2
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Resign.

kill Sup Forums/le reddit/la facebook

this

SAGE Sup Forums THREADS
IGNORE Sup Forums POSTERS

make McAffee his /cyb/ advisor

Appoint a diverse cyber security taskforce.

Realize he has no clue what so ever about the topic, which will never happen because therein lies the danger of realizing that the same is true of any other topic as well.

Can't stump the Trump :^)

Resign and take his FCC retard with him.

>improve Cyber security
Tech illiterates stop using computers. Done.

Install Gentoo

The only way. Get so many customers that have no issues telling me and everyone around them their passwords. They'll even brag about how they use the same one for everything.

>he's one of the retail retards
>he thinks he's any better than his customer
Sorry kid, get off the computer. The new law says your kind isn't allowed on the 'net anymore.

I bet you use a webbrowser with a password manager built in too, and then pretend like your passwords are somehow more secure than anyone else's.

I think my customers should do what they're good at, not fiddle around with technology they don't understand.

Stop blaming the user.

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/10/security_design.html

FP BP

Shut down American internet. Not only does it protect you from hackers and fake news, the quality of discussion would rocket.

Ban encryption, it's used by pedos and terrorists.

Ban cars, they're used as getaway vehicles by bank robbers.

ban guns, used to shoot people

Ban Math.
It's used by encryption.

This, but unironically.

>Encryptards trying to compare military techno weapons to constitution rights

No one's trying to ban encryption, you autists. We just want to regulate it. Make secure backdoors available for law enforcement only. They may only use it with a warrant. Those backdoors won't compromise your privacy and/or freedom because they will be asymmetric.

This, the government can be trusted. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Only criminals are against secure backdoors.

>Makes a post on Sup Forums saying to delete Sup Forums

>We just want to regulate it.
You can't. Both as a practical matter, considering that it can be produced outside of US jurisdiction and distributed anywhere in the world on the internet instantaneously, and as a legal matter, considering that code is speech under the First Amendment. As are the papers in crypto journals etc describing the algorithms and so on. You lack any grounds or ability to regulate.

>Make secure backdoors available for law enforcement only.
There are no golden keys that only good guys can use. There are only skeleton keys, that can be used by whoever knows of them. Math does not work differently in the presence of a lawful court order. If your crypto will protect US government secrets from the Chinese army, then it'll protect a pedo in Nebraska from the FBI. You can't have one without the other.

And on a philosophical note, I don't think you, or any government, get to demand a right to read my communications.

In a civilized country with checks and balances on government, yes, you can trust it.

/pol

ban linux

Don't mess with it and let industry figure it out. Then adopt their solutions.

Replace Rudy Jewliani with someone who actually has a clue about cyber-security like Bruce Schneier.

>secure
>backdoors

>What are asymmetric backdoors?

Dumb animuposter.

>secure
>backdoors

>What are asymmetric backdoors?
Insecure.

>secure backdoors.
Oxymoron?
Any backdoor lends itself to a security flaw.
How would you ensure only the good guys actually have the key?
What happens when the bad guys eventually get a hold of it?

>issuing your own dumbness certificate online

Also, how do you ensure that the people who control the back door remain the good guys?

well you shouldn't trust a self-signed certificate anyway

its over my fellow Sup Forumsentooman if you're really looking for tech discussion go to lianchan I just come here to watch retards fight

>secure
>backdoors

Dumb animuposter

>secure
>backdoor

ban encryption

>if I keep greentexting it repeatedly, maybe I will look gradually less dumb

>if I have a backdoor, but make it secure

>secure
>backdoor

>backure
>secdoor

>laughs in Sup Forums

fpbp

>all these weeb encryptards
I'm gonna start being against encryption just to piss off Sup Forumsutists.

How long before an executive order forcing you to incriminate yourself by unlocking stuff for police?

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-apple-phone-san-bernardino-2016-2

Why do you come to an anime website if you hate anime?

Can't improve something that doesn't exist at all. NSA has been pissing on it for decades, since at least Clinton (Clipper chip was in 1993), and it only got worse since that. Instead of improving national security, they kept destroying it. I see nothing that can change under trump, he's no different than previous ones.

the man does not care about cybersecurity. Infact he's security over privacy. He's a disgrace to republicans.

>intentionally backdooring your security

>They may only use it with a warrant.
>the gov. agencies already operate with literally 0 supervision

>americans will actually implement this

Backdoors are secure you stupid animefag anti american cuck. Only reason why you're against secure and safe backdoors is because you want to protect terrorist mudslimes, fucking libcuck. The government would never turn against you.

What is stopping the government from saying "well maybe he is a terrorist..." just to get to the information they actually want? I can't wait until Trump let's telecoms use it for copryright protection.

You're fucking stupid holy shit. If every grain of sand on planet earth was the word stupid it wouldn't fucking matter because you're too stupid to fucking comprehend it. You fucking idiot. Kill yourself. You won't. I wish you would. Everyone who's ever met you wishes you would. Fucking idiot. Go to bed.

>Encryptard makes up situation that'll never happen
Pathetic liberal cuck

>secure
>backdoor

he and most of his people work for russia

america is kill

So why are they making backdoors for situations that haven't happened. Let them backdoor proven criminals computers.

>make guns illegal
>criminals give 0 fucks, buy guns anyway
>prices skyrocket, gun dealer faggots become unbelievably rich
>citizens, disarmed, are buttfucked by both the government and criminals, who have weapons

>make encryption illegal
>criminals give 0 fucks, encrypt anyway
>people's info becomes public, faggots start blackmailing each other
>citizens, unprotected, are buttfucked by both the government and criminals, who can encrypt

>make drugs illegal
>people give 0 fucks, buy drugs anyway
>prices skyrocket, drug dealer faggots become unbelievably rich

>Weeb
>Libcuck
Pottery

Who drew this beautiful face?

The backdoors are for your safety.

TERRORISM

>retard
>follows Trump blindly
pootry

>Secure
>Backdoor

No idea, sorry

>Libcuck is against the god emperor and official Sup Forums candidate
Go back to plebbit, cuck.

I'm a real republican unlike you you fucking maggot. Pick a real candidate not some retard that knows just as little as you do.

>party of small government
>let us dig through everything you own or go to jail

>I'm a proud cuck
>>>/reddit/

Go back to you anti-american slime. I'd rather my race die than have people like you in it.

Put Barron in control of the cyber.

Isn't that the Donald Trump fan club you people came from? I mean they have a /trump/ section or something don't they? Go there.

>I rather have my race die.
Of course you would, you're a cuck. How well does Jamal fuck your wife?

Better than the jews are fucking you.

autism is necessary but not sufficient

how do you know Barron has what it takes?

better than a Kushner fucking your daughter

Oh it seems you got lost. reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ seems where you wanted to go.

>Redditcuck knows about subreddits
You have to go back.

I can't believe people from this site are dick sucking a politician. Just burn it all down.

What the hell is up with the word cuck?

Lurk more

It's Sup Forums's favorite thing that they have to spread to the rest of the boards cause no one else will go to that shithole.

Literally anything would be better than what he's doing now about cyber-security, which is nothing

I know it's Sup Forums's favorite word and it started popping up around the time gamergate showed up. My question is why is it the go to insult

Sup Forums owns Sup Forums you cuck. We elected trump and we control reality with meme magic. You're just a salty cuck bernie lousy. Better watch yourself cuck or we might take something from you.

If they say 2 sentences without the word cuck, kike, or shillary, Trump and Putin won't give them a head pat.

Sup Forums hardly owns the anus hairs on the jews fucking them, let alone Sup Forums.

We can destroy lincuck at any time. Watch yourself.

The only thing you can destroy are tendies, you cuck.

>Cuck calling anyone else a cuck

Isn't that what you're doing? :^)

I wouldn't trust any government leader to increase Cyber security, but the US government is the one of the few i actually believe to have both the will AND the power to fuck with it beyond measurement.

You're an anti white race traitor cuck, get in the oven.