/ptg/ Private tainted genitals

>leaching like a pig with no ratio/HnR
>Sneaky Lazy trying to pay the bills by selling some invites
>hear about it and start crying
Muh impure Lazx, edition.
Old thread:>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU (embed) (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bEuKrZdw
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5tifs5/mtvs_current_tracker_drama/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_-l5zpTWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to leech from MTV before it gets shut down, boys.

First for PTP is cabal

FRESH MTV DRAMA
the dude fucking posted from his bot account
pastebin.com/bEuKrZdw

Second for sorry for taking up an offer and backing out

They don't have exclusives so don't worry.

They have the DRACULA encodes but you can find other encodes for the same titles, easy.

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5tifs5/mtvs_current_tracker_drama/
For shitpost bombing.
6th for Lazx did nothing wrong.

Check your email sharzu!!

Is AvistaZ any good? I'm UHDBits but I'm looking for korean shit

pleb tier but it'll get you your chink shit movies
and FUCK YOU for liking those movies in the 1st place

Man I am so glad I don't make a name for myself in the tracker world. You people are serious drama queens. Even that little faggot demonotaku got his shit pushed in for opening his big mouth.

Why do people care so much to make a name for something so niche? I;ll never understand.

Probably because they have nothing IRL so they live out a big name life in the tracker world.

Is this rule enforced (pic related)? I did it before I knew about this rule and now I'm scared to do it again. Also did it on WCD all the time without anything ever happening. How would it be detectable?

WHO OWNS MTV?

>Hobir thinks now that he's some kind of Snowden now. LOL

top kek

Romanian mafia

>Romanian mafia
Will they let him out?

niggers

Nazi or niggers? Can't be two.

Romanian nazi jews niggers

nice one OP

As far as i get it, Lazx could has some copy of the database and can fuck them anytime. You dont mess with a sysop if you arent sure of his access. So my best guess is MTV will close and something new will open. For any sane enough staffer, aint still safe to keep managing there.

>Would you give your keys to an angry ex and feel safe?

Is Learnbit's invite forum active? Wtf,there is btn in there and last post by myr.

Is collecting really such a common problem that recruiters need to specify NO COLLECTORS in bold and underlined red text?

Just got into Exigo.

Can anyone please post what's on HD-Torrents invite forum?

I TRIED SO HARD...

What movies? Korean movies? You say it like they were all the same

no cause HDB is on it

Maybe he needed an excuse.

bunch of bullshit, tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_-l5zpTWE

Can you seed one torrent on two different IP's (on Gazelle based trackers)?

you can but some nigger staff might ax q

Wow, Chappelle being racist, who'd thunk it

eat shit chink faggot

why don't you send a staff pm or search the wiki/forum?

you can if you want to get banned

it's happening

There is no freeleech autosnatch policy, so it's allowed.

Most people here are here because they don't make a name for themselves and just want the best access to the best content with minimum fuss.

MTV is dying lads :-(

staff isn't planning to shut it down though :o|

I double that. Its in /ptg's manifesto after all the idea of "don not engage in any way" community-wise

Will eventually shut it down. Isnt it too much of a compromise if someone has access to your database and previously has beef with the current staff( if there is any at all left to begin with)?

Viacom

PTH does enforce the rule, a few people have been warned for it, but as you said it can be hard to detect if they're not actively looking for it. They have a bit of a hard on for it right now so give it a few months. At the worst, you'll get a warning for your first offence.

stats

more stats

APL really needs to raise their user limit. The only thing keeping the site alive is a flow of new users.

How do trackers know someone is ghostleeching? Just by detective work and reasoning or is there some surefire way to tell? Wiki didn't explicitly say but the topic is fascinating

private trackers literally track everything going on, both on the tracker end and on the website end. Dumbest way to run an illegal site, all in the name of "muh cheaters"

>ncore
Oh, what a surprise to see that in OP's pic

PassTheHookphones is going to die

Why is that a surprise

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The DON rip of Manchester by the Sea has been uploaded to TehC but not to PTP. Lol!

>The original encoder has requested that this release not be uploaded to PTP.

He didn't say anything about TehC!

ncore is trash

>Manchester by the Sea
lol...

Is there a way to find all the DON encodes on PTP?

What?

try using the search function you retard

You didn't want to comment on the fact that TehC has the DON encode and PTP doesn't?

Because it's a non-english tracker

Why's that user?

why would i? the uploader requested only that it not be uploaded to PTP.
this is not particularly significant

Oh I just found it a little amusing, considering how everyone shits on TehC all the time

He probably mentioned P*P because everything from there is getting leaked to smaller shittier trackers. Its not like he could mention every single movie tracker.

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;)

thank you bby.

you're welcome, gently :^)

Is VietHD any good?

Is ok :-)

>vietcong
nope

What is wrong with you, user?

Nothing.

he's gay,
very

he walked in on mommy getting blacked

Do not say such things

nothing. what's wrong with you?

If you want to be technical it's against HDB rules to leak any internals.

Faggot

Your a faggot

I fucked up my router settings. Now i need to reset and reconfigure everything!

And you're a homophobe!

>pirates dislike piracy
Really activates those neurons.

>stats
>mattering
keep hook posting, nala. one day your tracker won't be shit!

We're not normal pirates. We pirate because of convenience. There's no similar service for downloading movies. You could buy blurays and rip them but that has a lot of bloat and is very inconvenient.

Would love to pay a monthly fee for a similar service, unfortunately it doesn't exist.

>Would love to pay a monthly fee for a similar service
Speak for yourself, moralfaggot

fuck off curry

But encoders requesting that people don't share their encodes is retarded. The movie studio requested that people don't share their movie, but the encoders don't think that's important.

The encoders are doing it to share it with other film lovers, not to share it with pirates. Similar to how the Scene doesn't want people to share their shit, they do it for the challenge.

avistaz has all the korean movies yeah, well seeded and everything. I lived on that tracker alone for a while. it's actually a great tracker for asian media because building buffer is so damn easy, just grab a freeleech drama season

Again, they don't care about the movie studio's request not to share. People shouldn't care about theirs.

Except is was by hungdaita, who usually uploads his encodes to PTP himself. He probably only said that because he plans to upload it.

Retarted or not, is arrogance and ego.
Most top encoders suffer from both in substuntial levels.

The studio isn't offering a better service.

You're free to ignore their request, just explaining why some "pirates dislike piracy"

To some people HDB isn't offering a better experience than TPB (since HDB is hard to get into).

I wouldn't pay monthly, but if there was a service to download a .mkv with no bullshit, I would use it to support movies I like.

I easily spend 1000€/year on music (thanks to Bandcamp, Discogs and independent labels) but 0 on movies. Why? Convenience and DRMs.

But please, no streamcuck services like Spotify and Netflix, if I pay it's to own.

If you're a film lover and you've been involved in private trackers for at least 2-3 years you have no excuse to not be on HDB.

fugggg :/

Tell that to plebs. They just want the movie, and a service requiring months of dedication to get into means that it's a bad service to them. The encoder not wanting his encode shared means even less to them than the movie studio not wanting their movie shared.