Be me

>Be me
>Be NEET
>mfw I've been applying for every entry level dev job for the last two months
>mfw I haven't heard back from anyone the entire time
>mfw I followed all the suggestions I've read on Sup Forums
>mfw pajeets taking my jobs

REEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT TO BE A CODE-MONKEY IN A SHITTY CUSHY DEVELOPER POSITION. REEEEEE GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY RAJISH POO IN LOO WITH VISHNU AND APU BACK IN INDIA

Start your own startup.

Apparently Google has stopped interviewing non Americans because they're afraid of more of Trump's travel bans. It's not Pajeet taking your job now, it's all on you.

>Sup Forums hates proprietary software
>they also hate it when people with brown skin "steal" "their" job developing proprietary software

earn a career readiness certificate from your local government

don't take career advice from Sup Forums, go to a real class and get that shit.

>I can't compete it's other people' fault!
Maybe it's just not for you. Have you tried janitoral services?

That's odd. Maybe have someone review your resume. I found finding a job very easy in my city afteri graduated. Haveyou tried talking to a ruciter agency? Being a contractor is gay but its a good way to get your career started.

>he fell for the STEM meme when it's blatantly obvious the government is encouraging so many people to go into STEM because lobbyists told them to in order to drive down wages

git gud

>my jobs
you dont have any jobs :^)

Teenage POOtant Ninja Turtles

>have no programmer skills
>applying to a programmer job
>WHY WONT THEY CALL ME BACK???!?!??!

Let's see your portfolio, neet.

It's probably your resume, OP. Post it here so we can mock/help you.

>employers discriminating against incompetent job applicants

This is why we need feminism. I mean Trump.

Kek

Don't tell me you fell for the bootcamps and personal project meme.

Anonymise and post your resume. I will tell you how and where you fail.

This is probably a bait thread, but I'll take it.

The vast majority of time it's because you either have a shit resume or your resume doesn't match what they job posting is for.
Most companies have at least a three step process for screening applications:
1. Automated keyword check of resume to filter out people who don't match anything they're looking for;
2. HR check to further filter applicants (may include surface-level background check);
3. Hiring manager check to further filter applicants;

The first two are easy to get over. Tailor your resume for the job posting.
If it says they're looking for a "Java developer" with experience in "Object Oriented Programming", list your experience with Java and add a skills section with "Object Oriented Programming (OOP)".
If you include the acronym and the fully-spelled out phrase, you'll get 2 hits in the automated scanner instead of 1.

Repeat for the list of qualifications on the posting.

My dad works at a company that outsources HR and a bunch of services for businesses. He said that if you put the job posting in white text at the bottom of your resume, the software will rate your resume as very relevant for the employer to read. I don't know what the software is called or anything though.

That's a neat trick.

Honestly, they should be picking them at random, this only rewards people in the know.

Yes, but HR will find it suspicious that the automated check says you are a 100% match when you aren't.
Don't fake the resume. Put the truth on it, just craft it to work to your advantage.

HR aren't paid to think.
They're paid to justify their cushy job by pretending to create value, and the easiest way to do that is to not screen applicants and have a software do it instead.