First week on my software engineering degree

>first week on my software engineering degree
>already saw a fedora in my class
>tfw though it was an american internet meme
>tfw spic in tacoland

CS is full of normalfags so autists moved to engineering and SE.

Nah im in CS and I have had classes with a brony who you can smell form 10ft away with a greasy pony tail who likes to annoy the teacher with autistic questions which are usually just what the teacher said rephrased as a question.

There are a couple normies, and even a few girls, but half of those are obese or just weird asians.

Bronies still exist?

How?

Why do you think it became a meme? It started from the internet laughing at people who actually act like the stereotype.

it was actually 2 years ago and im still in the program, but autists are still everywhere.

Yea seems like all of these people have an extremely high probability of choosing a goofy hat as an accessory to make themselves look interesting while merely being dorks.

The ride never ends.

Just move to Uganda and work on Ubuntu. They even have a Mexican restaurant next door for you!

I wish my supermarket was pocket friendly

Some so-called CS programs are more like a vocational degree in "coding" desu.

The normies would fuck off very quickly if they were actually expected to know something about the topic, before or after the program.

wait what?

Living in Africa might be comfy if I thought I could fit in.

Businesses have funny names in Africa desu.

Ubuntu is African you dummy.

It's just a Swahili word that means something gay and forgettable

Well they have offices and internet cafes in Uganda.

Spics are usually 10 years behind trends so fedoras should start showing up soon

Kisugu~

> opio shop
> alive medical service
I'm ded

>boda boda