Didnt see a mouse thread so i thought id make one. what are you guys using? Sup Forums approved lists? best makers?

didnt see a mouse thread so i thought id make one. what are you guys using? Sup Forums approved lists? best makers?

been thinking about getting a mouse with alot of buttons on it for playin wow and stuff, a toss up between corsair scimitar, razer naga and logitech g600. wat do

shameless bump, what maker should i go to for something that doesnt break within a year.

Bump

I love my G600

ive been using the razer Lachesis for almost 10 years now, its about time to retire the old thing.

g600 is good for having a lot of browsing keybinds even if you dont play shitty mmos

also just fuck off with 'gaming mice' theres nothing to even play warranting buying a gaming mouse now

bet the people who spend money on gaming mice dont even play FPS, and even if they do they dont actually have a monitor good enuf to matter for it

he's cute :3

don't ever buy genius

main reason i want a gaymen mmo mouse is cause all of the extra mousebuttons that are useful in said shitty games.

im using that one in ur pic

what mmo do you play

i wish i could find an mmo i could justify putting time into

>using the cheapest shitty mouse I could find
>the material makes the skin on my fingers itch and collects gunk like a motherfucker

world of wowcraft. only reason i can enjoy it is cause im in a nice progression guild and theres no drama and i have a few friends that play. will probs end up assigning macros to the buttons for greater productivity when it comes to things like excel and stuff.

>tfw you have the sweatiest hands on the planet but are cursed with needing a clean keyboard/mouse

How do you make the image change?

Zowie Gear FK1 at the moment - like it very much, no bs software

Disgusting laser sensor shit

I have fallen for the Naga meme twice and they have both failed in the same way. Have buddies whose Nagas have failed the same way. Currently own a logitech version and it is very convenient (claw grip kinda required though because of that third button)

Sauce?

I always just get some cheap mouse, because I don't see the advantage of paying a lot of money on a mouse. Cheap mice have always worked for me and they've lasted for years. I don't play mmo's though and don't need more than 3 buttons on my mouse.
And even the cheapest mice have about 1000dpi nowadays which is definitely enough. Higher dpi isn't better necessarily. Especially for fps games lower dpi might even be better.

Currently I have a Logitech M90.

Are there any good bluetooth mice? Looking for something relatively portable for my laptop and would rather not have a dongle taking up a USB slot.

I picked up a cheap $10 one on amazon that works well enough, but it doesnt feel very strong and clicks very loudly.

what the actual fuck