Why do these countries hate each other?

Why do these countries hate each other?

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him

interesting decription. I asked one Canadian on slype if he's Aussie and he immediately deleted me. lol

>A straya using the pasta i created
I feel honored

The thing is that they are the practically brothers, but one managed to be happy and loved, while the other ended up miserably dead inside.
Of course this would bring about huge jealousy. Canadians ask themselves every day what strayas had that they didn't.

Don't even know, outside of Sup Forums our countries don't give a shit and are pretty friendly.

They're competing against each other for the day-old cum-coated shitpost flakes left for them by daddy Britbong.

This

I rememeber the days when US was the main competitor with Straya. What changed?

27 AÑOS

Actually, I want to immigrate there, is there an easy way provided I have a degree and a couple years of experience ?

reddit

>Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.
>Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.
>UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him

We don't it's just a meme. And the ones making those Canada hate threads are the same everytime

best allies

Both parties agreed that it was within the interest of the world that we would never clash against one another lest the planet succumb to floods of salt.

While the US has refined their technological advances in the field of Advanced Spectral Autism, Australia has developed more complex Banter Formulas for their ongoing battles against the Canadian menace.

I would like to thank both sides for the service to their nations, God Bless the Anglosphere.

Because Sup Forums outside of generals is just more shitposting and meme spouting

Anglo competition for the award of the best Anglo is so exciting.

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

>we must ruin the west
FTFY

>implying generals are good content

also generals are the reason why everything is memeing and shitposting outside of them, Nothing else survives, those threads get buried under a mountain of generals.

user's headcanon: Sup Forums fanfiction.net

take a left up your arse m8